Thread: Damage Nanos sometimes HEAL mobs.

Damage Nanos sometimes HEAL mobs.

I've noticed that sometimes my damage nanos heal mobs when I cast it on them. Just today I was fighting a Rookie Martial Artist in a mission, I cast Mind scream on him and his health actually INCREASED. I didn't think anything of it until later when I was fighting another orange conning Martial Artist, this time the fight started going badly for me due to the mob chain casting heals and insta casting them until it was back to a little over half of its health. So, during this fight I start casting Mind scream and TWICE in a row as the damage pops up 78 pts each time to be exact, the mobs hit points actually went UP instead of down. There was no 'heal' graphic on the mob showing that it just insta healed itself again either. I strongly urge you all to start paying close attention to the mobs health bar in combats for a while, stop looking to at the message window to see how many 'points' it says your doing, look at the mob's health bar to see what your really doing...
    Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. If you should have any further questions or comments please contact someone at my office and I'll try to get back to you.

Same Thing happen to bless with thunder. I thou they fic that?

Yep, confirmed

Showed it to an ARK yesterday... it seems to happen when multiple damage sources come in at once. If the nano or MA special attack hits last, it heals the mob instead.

Seen it with every MA special... and it is VERY repeatable.

Same goes with traders healthplunders. Heals the mob 1 out of 10 times
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

Actually, it is worse...

It seems not to be only the damage from the nano attack that is healed... I had the misfortune of doing that "heal them" thing with a 1014pt Brawl... it healed the mob to full from nearly half damage. Same situation... hit/special attack/2x nano attack all hitting at once (Blessed with Thunder, Da Taunter, Brawl, Punch x 2)... Brawl healed everything the rest did and then some.

In fact, it's not a bug

but a server sync problem.

When the server gets out of sync, which happens very often (who sait TCP is not a concern ?), mobs don't seem to die, we all know that.
    They just stand as zombies, you can't attack them anymore, and you still take damage.

When you fight the next mob, for some odd reason, the damage you "should" have made to the zombie is immediately substracted from the fresh mob HPs, which is a glitch.

To "resync" some professions can cast HPs nanos, like the trader drain-life line, and it resets the problem.

Hmmm...

If this were true, Miriandel, wouldn't it harm the next mob, rather than heal it? Also, if this were merely a sync issue, why would you see it more than once in a single fight (which I have many times)...