Thread: Any clan/guild out there recruit newbies ad I mean niewbies :)

Talking Any clan/guild out there recruit newbies ad I mean niewbies :)

Well after much consideration I have decided to leave ultima Online to play AO, and oh boy, Im glad I did.

After playing for a few hours at the weekends, I have made it to level 3 with my soldier which Im quite happy with. I have done one mission alone, it was fun, but I feel you cant beat the excitement of teamplay.

I have tried asking to join a party by the mission boots but no one responded. I wonder if they are real human players or AI. Luckely someone told me they can't hear me because they are busy reading their mission and most tried to level so no time to chat.

So here i am doing what he suggested, looking for a guild/clan to join. Please drop me a line if you can recruit this newbie into your guild. I can play from 10pm - 12am GMT, and from England.

Server 1
    Soldier level 3

thank you.
    =======================
    Server : Rubi-Ka 1
    Fahquepal : Level 3 Soldier

Guilds

First wanted to say welcome to AO. In the realm of guilds and everything just wanted to say that most guilds will take you once you get around lvl 10ish or so....doesn't take too long really. But if you want some help you can drop me a /tell on the game. i'm usually on in the evenings CST so about 8 hours behind you. might get kinda late but i'm on all the time during the weekends. My guild itself has a lvl requirement of 50. Don't let that scare you cause I have a friend who got to that in under 3 days. Might seem a long ways off but its not bad if you know what you are doin. Like i said drop me a tell and i'll see what i can do to help you out

Welcome

Gorilla5
    108 soldier
    Proud to be a Soldier for the Clans
    President of De Opresso Libre

Hi thankx for youe kind offer

I will take you up on that

I could say Im now a level 4.5

I se you are a soldier yourself, maybe you could give me a tip or two/ Currently having problem trying to choodr a good rifle.

Anyway thanks and hopefully see you in game
    =======================

quick questions....omni or clan? that will make a difference cause i can't walk into a omni training ground (yet)

Gorilla5
    108 soldier
    Proud to be a Soldier for the Clans
    President of De Opresso Libre

oh no :( Im omni

And I'm omni fr no particular reason, that door was the first inline so I just walked right in.
    =======================

hum...

Well it is possible to switch sides if you are interested. Most ppl don't really care Omni/clan (some do....omni scum). Its up to you. Either way drop me a tell anyway and I can give you advice. Also you can read Poweredge's soldier guide. Most things in there are very good and accurate

Gorilla5

Re: Any clan/guild out there recruit newbies ad I mean niewbies :)

Originally posted by Fahquepal
    Well after much consideration I have decided to leave ultima Online to play AO, and oh boy, Im glad I did.

After playing for a few hours at the weekends, I have made it to level 3 with my soldier which Im quite happy with. I have done one mission alone, it was fun, but I feel you cant beat the excitement of teamplay.

I have tried asking to join a party by the mission boots but no one responded. I wonder if they are real human players or AI. Luckely someone told me they can't hear me because they are busy reading their mission and most tried to level so no time to chat.

So here i am doing what he suggested, looking for a guild/clan to join. Please drop me a line if you can recruit this newbie into your guild. I can play from 10pm - 12am GMT, and from England.

Server 1
    Soldier level 3

thank you.
    I'd suggest you spend some time leveling first. Like any other MMORPG, this game has a leveling treadmill (although I must say it isn't as monotonous as some of the others, like DAoC or EQ, at least here you don't have to team up, AND you can actually SEE progress).

Get to at least level 30 before you think about joining a clan/guild. Also, grouping before level 10 is a big waste of time, you'd get more accomplished solo.