Thread: Reethead Megabash II (Official: 9pm EST/2am GMT Sat Mar 30 Reets RK1)

Reethead Megabash II (Official: 9pm EST/2am GMT Sat Mar 30 Reets RK1)

Things are getting ready. 3rd party events are being planned. My playlist is getting bigger, longer, and more uncut than ever. The date has been set, and it's happening soon...

THE REETHEAD MEGABASH II

Date: Saturday, March 30

Time: 9pm EST / 2am GMT

Premise: You're going to see Reetheads everywhere, bouncing and thrashing to the greatest metal, techno, and industrial grindcore on the popular (and not-so-popular) circuit.

Conclusion: Reet's Retreat is going to be packed wall-to-wall, and we're all going to be tuned into LTK Radio hosted by deviantdigs.com!

Final Thoughts: All music will be sprinkled with the witless musing of the eccentric live DJ...me...Tarryk...Tee Aye Double-Are Why Kay.
    Last edited by Tarryk; Mar 27th, 2002 at 13:35:15.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

And a triple-HOOT to the Reethead Dancing Queens!

How many are you now, ladies? Like 7 or 8?

What should the official Reethead Dancing Queen song be? (If anyone says "Dancing Queen", I'm going to break down crying...so forget about it.)
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Hmmmm, we'll have to think about that one... I'm pretty sure there's 8 of us now, maybe even 9!

HOOT HOOT!

hoot
    rock on
    I'll be there!
    ReetHead "Karrd"
    First to "hand make" Custom Refs.
    President of the late Fixer Coalition
    Member of Storm
    Impatiently waiting to enter the shadow

Just wondering, since I won't be there, can someone (or multiple people) take a few screen-shots for me? I'm kinda bumed that I'm missing it.
    Thanks,

-Hobbz

RDQ song

I was thinking the official Reethead Dancing Queen song could be Daft Punk - One More Time (remix).

Just a suggestion, though, not a request or a demand. The decision is of course ultimately up to you girls.

And yeah, if anyone could take screens of the party that would rock. I'm pretty sure Valarious The Reet-Leet Megagaurd will be flashing the camera off a few times, so whatever pics I get from him will be going onto my page (see my sig below), where you can grab them, Hobbz.

RDQ Song

I like that one... we'll have to bounce it off the other girls

HOOT! Another megabash, last one was great fun. Gotta love those dancing queens

Oh my God what a party!

I had the time of my life!

h00t - h00t!

Tarryk you are r0xx0r. Let's hear it for the l33ts!

Look for me and Malindy more in the future. I am off to edit screenshots. Keep an eye on the mailbox.

Thumbs up Great Turnout! Thanks!

Fantastic party indeed! Thank you everyone who showed and everyone who listened in!

I started the pre-show at 8pm, the party started officially at 9pm EST. Almost as soon as I kicked things into gear, listeners started pouring into the station, and after a short bit people started piling into Reet's Retreat!

We proceeded to rock the place into the ground with hardcore techno and metal, and we rocked out ALL NIGHT. I went 9 straight hours playing music for the masses before I finally wound down shortly after 5am EST.

Great times, thanks again Reetheads. If it weren't for you all, LTK Radio Live At Reets would be nothing more than a pipe dream!

h00t h00t!

h00t h00t. that was a blast, I departed half an hour before it was over but listened to the very end. I'll for sure be there next time, what a way to party, eh?

-Oci