Thread: From the Shadows...

From the Shadows...

Nathan smiled broadly as the display on his comm registered his new official affiliation and rank. They had lurked in the shadows for far too long; and from the shadows they now emerged. The pace of events on Rubi-Ka was accelerating rapidly, taking most along the ride as hapless passengers.

"...we make the pledge of dedication to Omni-Tek, her employees and to the still larger cause of humanity..." Nathan turned the words of the emminent Philip Ross around in his mind. For far too long had Omni-InternOps remained secret and silent. Their division, Division 3, led by his friend Zach "Eternalforce" Craddock, was now tasked to fill a void left by the departure of longstanding notable organizations such as SPARTA...it would be no small task.

Jobe and the Portal; the increased incidence of employee-employee crimes; the mysterious "visions" being experienced by employees; the "visions" motivating even the most pacifist of Omni-Tek's foes, Sir Galahad, to war; the rumours abounding that Henry Radiman was back among the living. So much to investigate, and so little time in which to do it...

Yet it would be done. Omni-InternOps division 3 would see it done. It was their duty, their sworn oath, their passion and their lives.

Glancing at his friend, Nathan smiled. From the shadows InternOps now emerged.

((OOC: Those of you might remember me from back in the day as Alamexis (and those who don't, well, I don't blame you ), and might know Eternalforce from his days in Omni-Pol, R.U.R., and NOMADS. We're new and just starting out, but are 100% RP and ready to get involved. Feel free to contact either Eternalforce (our President) or myself for any further info, regarding story ideas, or if you're interested in recruitment.))

Thie is great news, we need more dedicated roleplaying guilds. Starting a new organisation is never easy, though, so best of luck and above all, keep the faith!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

excellent news! I'm very happy in my current guild at the moment, but if theres ever any rp going on that you don't mind me being involved with gimme a /tell .
    I quested all the way to Penumbra, and I didn't even get a lousy t-shirt.

We'd be most happy to get you involved, Log Noted, and thx for the offer.