Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Henry Radiman spotted !!!!!

Henry Radiman spotted !!!!!

Please see the news on our guild website for pictures, he wandered around old athen today....

Think we are one of only a few people to see him...

I can't even tell you how wierd this was...

screenshots availible !!!

http://www.thevelvetglove.org/boards...e77b60ac0c2138

Wonder what story comes with this !!! ???
    Theo
    Last edited by Theotus; Sep 6th, 2003 at 18:17:55.
    Theo
    -- Unit Leader of Nocturnal Fear --
    -- Long term friend of The Velvet Glove --

**Bumpage.**

Come on , dig these pics.
    Theo

((Awesome news, Theotus Thx for the pics!))

((Back IC so this awesome news doesn't go *poof*))

If these reports are indeed true, I look forward to hearing Henry Radiman finally account for his mysterious, callous "disappearance" almost one year ago. I further hope that Mr. Radiman will finally answer the charges alleging his and his Councils' support for the Dust Briggade.
    Last edited by Ammicus; Sep 6th, 2003 at 22:16:41.

How do we know it's not a clone?
    Ike "Fikksit" Schatz - General of Desert Winds
    Sleep is for the weak

Yea, could be a clone. Remember the end of the animated serouse. And it seems like he was acting kind of strange. Plus all the omni activity and the Ergo nomad sitting something is deffintaly going on. I woudn't dought a secound that omni is trying to mess with the clans. Even with using its leaders.

Originally posted by Ban
    Yea, could be a clone. Remember the end of the animated serouse. And it seems like he was acting kind of strange. Plus all the omni activity and the Ergo nomad sitting something is deffintaly going on. I woudn't dought a secound that omni is trying to mess with the clans. Even with using its leaders.
    So the man vanishes for a year, comes back and is instantly crowned "leader" again? Unbelievable. It's time WE clans choose who leads us....
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by THEDEACON!

So the man vanishes for a year, comes back and is instantly crowned "leader" again? Unbelievable. It's time WE clans choose who leads us....
    Well, I agree deac, but the thing is I have chosen. And providing its really him, its Henry.

You can not tell me that the man who fought so hard to have the Tir accord signed seal and delivered does not deserve respect.

(OOC: look at my bio on the guild wesite you find this - its been like that for over 6 months now - how fitting that i should be part of the group of people that found him)

-----------------
    From The Velvet Gloves Website - Theo's Bio.

Theo searchs the answer to the clans problems. Theo searchs for Henry Radiman.

Theo knows Henry is a good man, and still to this day he rememmbers the storys his father told him, of the day the tir accord was signed to give us basic rights. The clans made it possible, but one man made it work. Radiman. Trusting noone other than his close friends of The Velvet Glove he will stop at nothing to find Radiman.

no-one is beyond su****ion, omni-tek, the neutrals, obviously the dust brigade and even the sentinels.
    He will have vengence, He will find rubi-kas peace.
    ---------------------

I've had that up for sooo long, i really can't belive he might be back, and i can't belive my good fortune.

If he is back, and it is him, i will be interested to hear what he has to say... you really trust the sentinels ??? I don't, Never have....

They came by force and we just accepted the sentinels, no fighting few demonstrations.

no we accepted silverstone on his word, and what has he brung to the clans, the man has put us back years with his hate of all things omni and neutral...

I was talking to a fixer friend the other day, he was telling me of the day he finally finished trading with underground folk for his Fixer grid nano, you know what he said ??

"Henry was around when i did it, the amnesty was on, i could walk through rome without fear of death".

Rememmber what the man brought us, he brought peace.

Theo
    Last edited by Theotus; Sep 7th, 2003 at 10:53:36.
    Theo

This is indeed interesting, but I must agree with Thedeacon on this; there is no automatics in place here, that says mr. Radiman would be deemed our leader naturally again. He may have been seen walking the streets of Old Athen, but if he indeed intends to reappear as a public person, shouldnt he be in Tir...rallying, opening the CoT building again?
    I find this whole thing a bit disturbing......first mr. Ross makes a sudden reappearance..........now, a few days later....mr. Radiman.
    What is behind this? Did they just finish their chess-game? Only mr. Radiman can tell...
    I am not convinced, until I know the full story, that mr. Radiman is a man to lead us anymore....he will need to adress the clans, explain his disappearance.
    In my humble opinion, the clans needs someone to lead us through these times; unity among us is long overdue. We are looking at a stretch of time, that holds many new challenges for us, and...even if the opening of Jobe was not enough, the lease on Rubi-Ka runs out in about 50 years....this needs to be at the forefront of our minds. We need to plan for this, it will take hard work!

A new leader....yes,
    Vote for Anthony "Cogs" Mcduff.......together into the future!
    Last edited by Cogs; Sep 7th, 2003 at 20:07:02.
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

Nice pics. Almost as good as the ones from the hiden room in the grid with Ross in a compromising situation
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Saw Mr Radiman again today, around 1:00 PM CET, so he is up and about allright. I think TVG was in the action of catching him on picture again too.
    Once Leet, Always Leet.

Originally posted by Theotus
    I was talking to a fixer friend the other day, he was telling me of the day he finally finished trading with underground folk for his Fixer grid nano, you know what he said ??

"Henry was around when i did it, the amnesty was on, i could walk through rome without fear of death".

Rememmber what the man brought us, he brought peace.

Theo
    Perhaps my memory is short in my old age, but I seem to recall that it was Philip Ross that initiated the peace treaty and the ICC that pushed for the Tir Accord to end the fighting between clans and Omnis. Do not give him credit for being their to agree with a peace treaty. What of the amnesty now? What of the Tir Accord now? Did either the Tir Accord or the amensty stop the fighting when they were in place? Or for that matter, is either still in place today?

Radiman never took steps to create his own ideas, but was merely in the "right place at the right time" to agree with the ideas of others, including his enemies. Perhaps if he had been a bit more innovative and open with his clan "subjects" we'd be in a much better position today.

In addition, Radiman made no steps to repair the defensive wall in Athen or improve the city's appearance, improve clan shop prices and equipment and for the longest time, couldn't even be bothered to clean the toxic rivers of Tir that were killing its younger citizens. I seem to remember him talking alot, but not much else. All talk and no action = ineffective leader.

And for the past year, he hasn't even talked, making the matter even more dire. And upon his re-appearance, STILL had no time to talk to those welcoming him back, instead choosing to rush off to meet his own agenda.

I too have spotted Henry going about his business in Old Athen. I'm just glad to see he has returned and he has obviously taken no action to reinstitute the Council of Truth. Are we to become like Omni-Tek and force him before an inquiry? We should inquire before the ICC exactly what evidence Omni-Tek holds against the Council anyways that lead to a hostile military invasion of Tir?

Henry Radiman was never a dictator in the style of Omni-Tek as some would make him out to be. I'm sure he has his own affairs to attend to and if he chooses to come public that is his own choice. Like the rest of his Clanners he is also a free man and answers to Omni-Tek or Sentinel-aligned Clans anymore than the rest of us Clan members. Henry's work was always one of uniting the Clans and he went into self-imposed exile of free will to be united with the rest of the council. It was these acts of unity and humility which made so many of us look to him as a natural leader of the Clans.

The Council of Truth and Clan Sentinels never really got along with each other. The Sentinels always felt they knew better than any democratic leadership of the Clans and when the other major clans were in Chaos used their military force to seize control of Tir. Why should Radiman or any other former members of the Council associate with them or Tir so long as it is under military dictatorship?

Old Athen is the new center of the Clans which showcases are unity under the restoration project and is a truly diverse city.

Anyways, welcome back to Henry and I eagerly await your public response to the Clans in due time.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Yes, an inquiry is exactly what's needed, Sallust. Excellent thinking my friend!

An inquiry is indeed necesary, good thinking Sallust, yet I fear the worst for Radiman. I don't see why after a year of absence, Mr. Radiman would make a public appearance un-announced and un-guarded, if it weren't for an extremely unsettling reason. And I also get a hint of Omni-Tek being involved, but that is pure guesswork, no fact to it. I fear for Radiman, and I fear for what is going to happen.
    Lmnox - Meta-Physicist General of Athen Paladins in RK-2

Back after a 5 month hiatus!
    "You can take a gimp out of AO, but you can't take the AO out of a gimp."

Correction, new infoamtion.

Radiman was out again today, and this time he had with him a clan, Male blade guard, like the ones from mort creater...

Does he have the weight of the sentinels behind him ?

Or was that someone posing as a real blade ??

Theo
    Theo

Blades are simply clan elite guards trained by the Council, they are not aligned with any specific Clan.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

((ooc: The Male blades, and such, that can be seen in Athens and formerly in Tir, is CoT supporters, and is the elite corps for the CoT. They are aligned with the CoT and no one else. And they make a good sparing partner as well! ooc off)

Radiman has returned? Ross apears, radiman return... visions everywhere... anyone know what is going on around here?

/me wonders if a jobe scienctist would like a little chat with a shotgun uynder the nose!
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Hmmm ... an enlightened voice of reason heard whispering through the air?

Perhaps those who hid from the horror of the Sentinels within the cold yet honest vaccuum of Neutrality may finally have a choice worth considering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast