Thread: The Glorious Omni-Tek Push

Post The Glorious Omni-Tek Push

The Glorious Omni-Tek Push
    Reporter Omtron

I was pleased and greatly thrilled to have been present at the historic Planetfall Day speech by our beloved leader and CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka Division: Phillip Ross. However, you can read the details of the speech itself in this fine Omni-Tek Press Corp article.

At the conclusion of his speech Mr. Ross requested that all available Omni-Tek employees help our ground forces in their push towards securing the Jobe portal for our company - thus showing our strength to back our claims of ownership.

Omni-Tek employees proceeded to the Broken Shores area to begin the movement and upon arriving walked into a battle that was underway inside the Omni-Tek outpost. Clan Knights, using the element of suprise managed to overcome the defenses of the outpost which brought them inside the gates.

This foolish clan assault was not to last long though as wave after wave of loyal Omni-Tek employees arrived through the Whompas and drove back the clan offensive. The battle then moved swiftly away from our outpost and raged across the Broken Shores. Omni forces repelled charge after charge of clanners with aplomb and pressed on to secure the Jobe portal which is now under heavy guard.

Omni-Tek employees so outnumbered the clanners that many had time to take photos and trophies off the fallen clan members. Hopefully the images taken there will serve as a reminder to future clan members of the futile nature of trying to oppose the might of the Omni-Tek corporation.

Tonight Omni-Tek employees stood proud and tall with great strength, and showed the clans their resolve to back the corporation and its CEO. Is it not clear to all clanners by now of the power and grace of order? Surely today demonstrates how excellent leadership and excellent people make for a better tomorrow, with Omni-Tek!

We here at the Omni-Tek Press Corps want to take a moment to salute the brave Omni-Tek employees that came forward tonight and those that continue to come forward to the call of our majestic company.

Though I may have fallen in this battle, it is good to know that it was not in vain.
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

Hmm...Well Mr. Editor. Heres a news flash for you. I was there long after most of the Omni had left. Victory my eye. There were more Clanners standing in the end than Omni. We may have died, but we kept coming back. And we will continue to do so, as long as we have breath in our bodies.

Of course your editorial wouldnt say anything about how bravely the Clans fight for their freedom, and the freedom of the future of this Planet, and all those planets Omni-Tek would hope to infect with its greedy stench of corruption.

Down with the Omni-Tek machine!! Long live the Fighters!!!

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Dear Mr. Fixerben,

Your facts concerning minor amounts of clan forces remaining on the battelfield after the pullout of the combined OT:CORP force are correct. Actually your interpretation shows some usual twists of cognition:

The Relieve operation for the OT:AF military police units that were attacked by clan insurgent forces on their move to secure OT:CORPs legal rights in the Jobe Portal Installation was succesfully executed by combined OT:AF and other departmental forces.
    Heavily casaulties were inflicted on the enemy forces and they were bound in position long enough to allow the OT:AF military police units to finish their movement and take their position.
    OT:CENTCOM, then after the operational target had been acomplished, decided against the advise of several departmental COs to pull the combined forces out of battle to prevent further uneccessary casaulties and to allow in an act of mercy the scattered remaining clan forces to retreive their wounded and dead from the battelfield.
    OT:CORP was hereby following the ICC Recommendation for "Best moral practice in modern low intensity warfare". (ICC 188A7901/72-Final)

This battle was both an operative military and moral victory of the Omintek Corporation. Thank you Mr. Fixerben for giving me the possibility to point this out. I personally hope that this battle and its followup both teached the millitant faction of the clans a neccessary lesson in OT:CORPS military superiority and showed the major peaceloving population of the clan ursupated territory that OT:CORP cares for its family, even for their lost sons and daughters. Omnitek is your friend and there is allways a way back.

Sincerly Yours

Alecsandra Lucrezia Romanova
    Last edited by Lucrezia; Sep 7th, 2003 at 18:57:29.

I see your lips moving Lucrezia, but all I hear is "Blah...blah...blah..."

Nice boring presentation of how Omni-Tek followed the rules. It doesnt change the fact that Omni-Tek uses the rules to exploit situations. This portal is not and should not me anyones property except for the scientists that discovered it. Omni-Tek thinks that they can throw around their money to own whatever they want. It doesnt work like that. Enjoy your short lived posession of this portal.

I personally hope that this battle and its followup both teached the millitant faction of the clans a neccessary lesson in OT:CORPS military superiority and showed the major peaceloving population of the clan ursupated territory that OT:CORP cares for its family, even for their lost sons and daughters.
    Care.....All Omni-Tek cares about is getting to those Notum veins in the Shadowlands. And you cant deny that...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Fixerben
    I see your lips moving Lucrezia, but all I hear is "Blah...blah...blah..."

Nice boring presentation of how Omni-Tek followed the rules. It doesnt change the fact that Omni-Tek uses the rules to exploit situations. This portal is not and should not me anyones property except for the scientists that discovered it. Omni-Tek thinks that they can throw around their money to own whatever they want. It doesnt work like that. Enjoy your short lived posession of this portal.

Care.....All Omni-Tek cares about is getting to those Notum veins in the Shadowlands. And you cant deny that...
    Quite interesting how the topic is changed to avoid a losing situation. Interesting indeed.

But on to your...ahem, moralistic dribble, Omni-Tek, by "throwing its money around", as you so quaintly describe it, is one of the major contributing factors to the very existence of the Portal. The Sentinels were not involved, and neither were Galahad's Knights. It was Omni-Tek that made this possible.

Yet, you epitomize the hapless, "free-rider" mentality as seems to be a persistent plague within the clan population. Theft of technologies for mining towers, theft of an entire city, and now this. Freedom indeed. It's no small wonder you have yet to resort to stealing from each other.

Dear Mr. Davidson

It is indeed interesting how You react to my reply to your letter to the editor. It is not only interesting but revealing the main problem of holding any open dialogue with certain clan factions. Why do you have to react on such a vulgar and unpolite level?Probably the clan educational system places to much emphasize on paramilitary training in disfavor of rethorics, law and logics.

Of cource Omnitek "uses the rules to exploit situations", it is called following the law, Mr. Davidson. Something some clanners seem only to have faint idea of. Omnitek does not "Throw around money to own whaterver it wants" but makes investments in ventures, cash for shares, Mr. Davidson, a very simple principle of investment.

Corporate Shareholding is regulated by several ICC Directives. These directives are the base of Omniteks rights to the results of products of JAME research. Tell me Mr. Davidson how many shares of JAME do the clans hold in total ? None, you are right. What does that mean concering their rights to the JAME research ? It gives them no rights. Correct.

Of course you are right in stating that Omnitek is interested in the economic exploitation of the notum and other resources of the shadowlands. Mr. Davidson what do you expect ? Omnitek is a business venture, the companies aim is to earn money. Period.

I assume that your organization does not mine notum ?

Sincerly Yours

Alecsandra Lucrezia Romanova
    Last edited by Lucrezia; Sep 8th, 2003 at 16:53:53.