Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ross addresses OMNI-TEK Leaders

Ahh haaa, so infact it wasn't Ross, it was some mocked up idiot clone, or a droid, or a hologram or something. Not the old intelligent Ross who could actually address the people? shoulda known he's still MIA.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Everytime something big happens I'm not online or just missed the whole thing out. I could almost kill myself for missing out on this one...
    PHP Code:
     "(followed by severe swearing and noise of objects thrown around the room)" 

Originally posted by Nyadach
    Ahh haaa, so infact it wasn't Ross, it was some mocked up idiot clone, or a droid, or a hologram or something. Not the old intelligent Ross who could actually address the people? shoulda known he's still MIA.
    nah he had the intelligence of the original ross... maybe was him..

EDIT: maybe hes just deaf
    Reset Bobv Tradeskill - 182 eng doodSetup>
    Kungfumaster Aoeabuse Wong - 120 NT dood | Neurd - 143 MP dood | Bobtor - 85 Doctor dude | Fixdisbiatch - lvl 60 fixer | Coffeedotcom - lvl 60 crat | Aludra - lowbie adv, winnder of Gridstream's WTF award
    Screenshots (hehe) - - -Neleb's Nanocircuit Pajamas!!! woot? I am ali-baba! Annihilator pet!!!!!! A sign in adonis WRANGLEPLZ UBERSLAYERANIHILATORZOR BARNEY PWNZ hamsterARK!!!

if you can read this you dont need glasses
    my story

Originally posted by Bobv
    maybe hes just deaf
    Maybe, you know what its like in those dodgy 'trox lapdance clubs he used to like...rather noisey. So am sure him being deaf is highly possible. But he coulda just said he was gonna run off for a year or two with one of his 'trox "friends"
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12