Thread: Amnesty is a political statement to make Ross look good

Amnesty is a political statement to make Ross look good

Anyone with a firm grasp of politics can see thru this Smokes and mirrors is all it is. If Ross was truely a great leader then he would realize that the clans cannot be trusted. Need proof? Here you go

When the world was new and people were venturing out dozens of Omni civilians were slaughted buy mutant animals. Who without a doubt were created in the labs of the substandard clans. Yes there are reports that those mutants attacked the clans, but with further omni intelligence those creatures wanted revenge on those who inflicted them with great pain.

Long ago ( 3 months ) there was an incident in MMD where it was proven that clan members fired and killed Civilians ( Mother and Child ) **Is this what we want fighting for the name of Omni?**

About 2 months ago The Clan decided to hold peace talks with the mantaze community. The mantazes accepted and sent a delegation of high lvl mantazes to meet with the leaders of the Clans. The Clan swore their protection, but alais that was a lie. Needless to say we all knew what happend. That delegation was slaughted in Tir under the "protection" of rebels

Last nights events where a highly respected Omni tek engineer proved without a shadow of a doubt that it was the clans who built those cyborgs. Yes many people will dispute this fact, but there are prelimnary reports the reason the cyborgs wanted this engineer was the glimmer of hope that she could reverse the process.

Now back to the matter at hand. How in the world can Ross expect his fellow employees to follow his orders when they are riddle with holes and doubt. Its been over 1 month those clanners who wanted to become omni have had enough time to do so. The time for talks is over.

Omni tek is your friend................unless your a clanner.

Last nights events where a highly respected Omni tek engineer proved without a shadow of a doubt that it was the clans who built those cyborgs
    What event were you at?

All I saw was her say: "Clans made cyborgs".

That's proving without a doubt?

Hey, I got a bridge to sell you. You don't need to see the blueprints, or even any design plans... just take my word for it.

Why would I lie to you?

Show me this proof and I'll support any action taken against the clans. Since I know it doesn't exist, I'll continue to defend Omni-Tek on the battlefield and acknowledge the requests of Ross.

Until Ross states otherwise we should continue to follow the orders of our employer.

We may not like the orders, we may even strongly disagree with them, but never the less we should strive to do our uptmost to ensure the will of Chairman Ross and Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka are maintained....... whereever they may lead us, into peace or into war, we should follow him.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Originally posted by Falcon
    Until Ross states otherwise we should continue to follow the orders of our employer.

We may not like the orders, we may even strongly disagree with them, but never the less we should strive to do our uptmost to ensure the will of Chairman Ross and Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka are maintained....... whereever they may lead us, into peace or into war, we should follow him.
    Falcon,

I couldn't of stated my position better. This is also the belief of Omni-ECPCS (my guild). WE report and follow the orders of Mr. Ross. WE are a part of the corporation and must abide by the rules set forth by our superiors.

Truwind,

I am questioning your loyalty to the corporation. The statement you made about Amnesty sounds like something a rebel would say. It sounds as if you are rebelling agains Philip Ross' wishes. Isn't this what the original rebels did? Isn't this the reason why we are in the situation we are now? You seem not to want to take orders.

I for one AM a loyal employee, as is my entire faction. We report to Omni-Tek, and will obey orders. We do believe in reform for the rebels and will fight to protect our interests on Rubi-Ka, but anyone that is against the wishes of the Company is against Us.

Regards,