Thread: This was issued to The Dark Carnival Tonite

This was issued to The Dark Carnival Tonite

Its a farce. DC will not support the Amnesty. If any Clanners claim amnesty with weapons in hand or any aggressive intent you have my authorization to exterminate them no questions asked, however if they contact you unarmed and ask for amnesty I suggest you ask them then blow them away.

Any omni members grouping with Clanners are considered traitors in the eyes of DC and should be delt with appropriately

The term "traitors" is being used a lot of late and in my view inappropriately.
    What we have on Rubi-Ka is not a war between nations but an industrial dispute between workers and management which has spun out of control. And as with any industrial dispute, it will only be solved when both parties sit around the table to negotiate. So, please, can we leave out jingoistic rhetoric?

Savoy

And the Traitor is ......

Truwind talks of traitors, interesting this was taken from the OT leaders meeting. For those not there Derva is Ross's direct contect with the guild leaders (IE a GM). This statement clearly shows truwind turning her back on Ross leading to the question who is the real traitor here.

I have spoken to a few DC members it was clear that this information was unknown to them. To say the else they where rather shocked by this report.

What I find strange is a powerful guild like so many others follow Azazzel's claim to power. One would have thought a guild of supposed high level players would be able to make there own choice.

01:59: Truwind: over the past 4 months we have seen alot of clan activity happen. I for one stongly beleive they cannot be trusted and should be shot on site. My reasoning is this. It is omni who is out exporling our terrirories so that we may expand. Its the clans who assult our people in Places like DAV CAV etc. It was the Clans who gunned down women and childern in mmd almost 2 month ago. It was the clans who tried to have a peace talk with the mantazee and once agian it was the clan who killed a high ranking mantaze officail. How can we trust them. I for one think the amnesty is a wrong decision that Ross Made and I have authroized My org to kill any clan member unless they show non hostile intentions

01:59: Derva raises an eyebrow

01:59: Azazzel: Derva May I speak frankly

01:59: Davyn frowns.

01:59: Lostlogic Has a question.

01:59: Galious shouts: Portman approached one of our members asking where she could find Philipp Ross' office. She mentioned a "package" she needed to "deliver". We have strong indications that some elements in the clans are abusing the amnesty to infiltrate in our cities. To that extent, I agree with Davyn. The amnesty has given us a political edge - we can claim we did everything in our power to make peace. However, with the uprise of Portmand and Red Freedome, continueing the amnesty might be way too dangerous.

02:00: Derva shouts: So you openly are disagreeing with Chairman Ross Truwind?

02:00: Truwind: yes

02:00: Azazzel: Pls in simple chunks

02:00: Barzillai shouts: sadly...she has from the beginning...

02:00: Barzillai shouts: despite the corporate order...

02:00: Meka: ooc (( I didn't catch the last two people's long paragraphs))

02:00: Barzillai: scroll up time...

02:00: Relay shouts: plz cut the sentences

02:00: Lostlogic thinks a corporation is not a dictatorship, disagreement is allowed.

02:01: Sunamun seems to be among the few not voting against the amnesty

02:01: Truwind: however if they are true to the amnestly we will abide by it. In other words if they come to us unarmed asking for amnesty we will give it to them. otherwise they will be shot

02:01: Derva shouts: I will relay your displeasure. I am sure Chairman Ross will find your opinions... interesting.

Indeed

Indeed those were my remarks, but as we have come to find out the cyborgs were built by clanners to destroy everything omni holds dear. So with that we shifted our stance.

Where's the proof clans built cyborgs?
    Why would cyborgs attack Clan outposts and cities?

I am 99% sure that this "AI" that escaped into the grid almost 2 months back is what is controlling and creating new cyborgs.

I personally couldn't give a damn what DC thinks about other people...

Don't want us grouping with clanners? Too bad.

What are you going to do... kill Omni-Tek employees?

If so, that's the most traitorous statement I've ever heard on this topic.

Funny thing was I saw a DC member and a Clan of the Storm Winds member grouped together hunting Medusa's last night.

Maybe that edict doesn't really apply to Truwinds own troops?
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

I would like to know who in my org has grouped with storm. Plz tell me so I can address that with him or her

This is fairly simple dear friends....

We are employees, not shareholders. Thus, we are given workdirectives, wich we are in no position to question.

Those directives we either follow, in which case we still are employees. Or we choose to ignore them, in which case we are without a job, or at least, ought to be.

It is as simple as that, and nothing more to discus..
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

Kudos father lets give the traitors a option Repent or be fired

Uh no, storm and shadows were in DAV killing DCers. Not grouping, lol.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Where's the proof clans built cyborgs?
    Actually, it was stated at one of Radiman's meetings with the clan leaders.
    As the story goes, during the first Omni/Clan war (which resulted in the state of Wartorn Valley, and clan occupation of Athen), the clans enlisted the help of a scientist (who ran one of the clans) to build a cyborg army to help them fight. Hence why the Cyborg Factory is located in the land of Hippy Happy Galahad's castles (Avalon). After the war was won (or because they just saw the scientist going too far), they asked him to stop. He didn't. He continued breeding a cyborg army, and it quickly got out of control of the clan councils.
    Or at least that's what I hear.
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary