Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some Neutrals and Clanners find common ground

Originally posted by Sumokan
    Will the ramblings never cease. The PC population is a small segment of the RK world. The NPC poplulation makes the bulk of the world. Not only you have failed in logic Nyadach but you have failed in reading comprehension. Please for the sake of your neutrality dont take sides vs the people of New Land or her Goverment. New Land is runned by a Oligarchy and is not democratic. Last I looked Nyadach does not have the power to dictate what goverments are legal or illegal according to your standards.
    Nope, not very likely while these thugs are here. Hey, you have an incentive there to get rid of them :P
    Hey, if your claiming its what I said thats failed its amusing considering I was just quoting your very own comments. YOU SAID IT, the majority of neutrals hate your thugs. So bottom line there is this government is going against the people. Its that simple, a government against its own people has to go. If they listen to the majority as you said earlier, then fine but they are not. And as such they should really go.

And no, I don't have the power to dictate a government. Thats for the people to decide. And the people are not Sumo and his personal anti-Clan war.

I WARN all neutral orgs leaders to beware. If Nydach somehow got the power to dictate policy, laws and leadership changes to a city goverment, what to stop him from changing a guilds leadership? Oh look Desert Winds I don't like the BOREPAC cause its not neuty enough, Hey NanoMage Liberation Front!! You have a monarchy thats not right it has to be democratic since I said so. Wolf Brigade and EO!! Mercs cant fight since your not suppose to be involved in the conflict. Stay neutral on this matter. Staying neutral is what your suppose to be good at.
    LMAO, yeah, and thats why we're all suffering from YOUR ACTIONS over these damn thugs. Having the Council elected would be good for everyone. Heck, we might even then get to see who they are. And just to underline something for you, no way in hell would I want the job. And yes, staying neutral is the thing here...might be worth you trying once in a while and not being in the pocket of Omni-Tek.

Neutral...adj 1. Refraining from taking the part of either side in a quarrel, contest or war. Or ursuping The New Land Goverment.

You have failed in logic, you have failed in reason, you have failed in comprehension. Don;t fail in being neutral.
    Ahh Sumo, please stop trying to rewrite a dictionary as it really doesnt go well with all your warmongering...or is that Warrmongering :P

And unlike some I can mention, I actually don't take my personal war with the Clans and insist its got anything to do with helping the good of the neutrals.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Odd isn't it, we can agree sometimes...and here I was thinking it was becoming chilly :P Charles has made a very good proposition to this entire problem, which looks like it can restore Newland to being Neutral once more...and not before time. So I definatly can not disagree with his proposal.

And as I said before, I was not planning on removing the Council by illegal means or by force. It was planned to be done through legitimate legal means and by pressure brought onto them through the people they claim to (kinda) rule over. It wasn't a planned revolt, it was just forcing them to listen and do what there position supposidly stands for.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123