Omni-Pol Cares About Mysterious Visions
Novice Reporter Frank "Merseo" Flummer

There are many rumors around our cities, but I think Omni-Pol never cared about them. Now they do. They run around our cities and scan everyone... and everything.

What is it they care about so much? I'm sure you heard the rumors that many of our co-workers have visions. Some just hear voices, others see strange things. Perhaps you also saw such strange things or heard a voice?

Omni-Pol seems to think it is a dangerous thing. Commander Jachobs himself came with two scientists, Phiel and Gartsyl, and scanned Omni-1 Trade and Entertainment District. They were even in the "Rompa" conducting their survey when suddenly Commander Jachobs disappeared. He said Omni-Pol was able to witness something. That's all I was able to find out.

The scientists did area scans and questioned citizens. I followed them to find out just what was going on, but of course Omni-Pol seems to dislike the media. Not able to get much information out of them, some citizens told me the guards and scientists are here because of the visions everyone is having.

We were able to find a local Meta-Physicist, Darker13, and asked her about the visions: "Many people are scared silly about that portal opening. Unreasonably so, but fear and hysteria often come hand in hand. And then our minds cope with things we can't handle by having these apparitions, and dreams."

Nobody knows what's behind that portal. So it would be a really good reason. But do you all think everyone has those visions just because they are scared? I'm sorry, but I don't think so.

After their survey in Entertainment, the guards headed over to the Rompa bar. On the way to that bar I was contacted by Zach "Eternalforce" Craddock. He also had a vision, and he told me what that vision said: "Prepare yourselves, the eye will open, our glorious future is close at hand. The portal of ages unlocking a world of wonders...." I'm afraid he isn't able to remember more.

I'm not able to tell you all visions our citizens had. But as I was able to find out most talked about a portal, a mysterious eye and hills where we should go. Perhaps that portal is the portal which opened lately, but we still have no clue what eye and what hills those visions "talk" about.