Thread: Clan Invasion?

Clan Invasion?

OK this amnesty has just gone too far now. It is slowly.. no quickly passing a game twist into a serious game destroyer. What do I mean..?

Well, here we have these clanners... Hating Omni.. Wanting to be away from the oppresion of Omni.. And coming in droves, in legions in masses to Omni all the time, standing around shouting insults... Spamming areas and making it impossible to move.. Taking over all hunting sites in Omni territory making it impossible to move there because of lag, or do anything because of the crowds.. You can not hunt, you can not walk in town you can not do anything because all areas around Omni are full of both Omnis and clanners.. I mean packed. Game crashs because of serious lag and data overload and such.. And they say we are bad?! What are they doing here then?! Get back into your own turf!

I just wish this damn amnesty will be over soon.. Not for the storyline, I do not care about that.. Because otherwise this game will be impossible to play in a good way. I am getting tired of superlag because of them, and I just want them shot, or thrown out of Omni so that our 50 percent players can play there.

Get that damn amnesty out of here. Let them be shot on site again by guards so we do not need to have them crowding us. Just.. go home clanners? You do not like us, that is clear from your juvenile insults... So go home then..? We can do without you on our hunting grounds... You have your own.

I want to be able to play the game again.

Day 2

It is day 2, and once again Anarchy crashes... Spend my time in Omni hunting grounds.. Again filled with clanners and neutrals and Omnis.. We can not fight, we can not heal we can not even move, or sit down to log out because of overload.. And once again after a certain time, the whole game crashes... We can not even send a message to people, because over overcrowding...

Is that the good plan of this storyline..? Make us really hate the other side, because it makes the game unplayable? Wow, good plan. It works.

Pity though.. What we hate the most is that you let this continue. You let it continue to be impossible to play at hours where there are a lot of people, and all from the three affiliations going to exactly the same few places in Omni territory.

Again. Stop the Amnesty, it is turning into a game stopper.

No one else is complaining. Sounds like a problem on your end.

I'm on a crappy 56K line and I'm just fine in Omni Ent. And that's with all my view distance sliders maxed out.

Oh yes, my end.. and my teams.

Yes, probably my and all my teammates and the rest screaming their lungs out in OP NW hunting ground.

I sit on a 1.4 Thunderbolt, I go cable, I know others have way less than me, I know if there is a problem, it is not on "my end"

But if you have never had lag anywhere, especially when hunting in popular areas, and finding about 40-60 Non Omni together with the 50-70 Omni in visible area around you.. Then I am happy for you... No, it is not a problem then.. Anarchy never lags, and some gametwists is not making it hardly impossible to hunt.. Fine, sorry to bother you while you try to brag about yer computer system...

*sigh*

I had lag before, I have lag now. No difference. (though preheps with that major program I downloaded, the lag has become somewhat less...then again, it could be placebo )

Still, I kinda like this amnesty, its given at least me some great RP moments the last weeks, both with Omni and clanners
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

Re: Oh yes, my end.. and my teams.

Originally posted by Nomoore
    Yes, probably my and all my teammates and the rest screaming their lungs out in OP NW hunting ground.

I sit on a 1.4 Thunderbolt, I go cable, I know others have way less than me, I know if there is a problem, it is not on "my end"

But if you have never had lag anywhere, especially when hunting in popular areas, and finding about 40-60 Non Omni together with the 50-70 Omni in visible area around you.. Then I am happy for you... No, it is not a problem then.. Anarchy never lags, and some gametwists is not making it hardly impossible to hunt.. Fine, sorry to bother you while you try to brag about yer computer system...

*sigh*
    Um, OK. I was actually going to try to help you out, because I've never heard of anyone else having a problem hunting, but I guess I won't bother now. You could always just turn down the character view slider. Or find a new place to hunt. It's a big planet. Where the hell ARE you hunting anyway (OP NW - where is that)? I've never seen a hunting groud with 100 people in it. When I'm hunting, I rarely even run into another group. Hell, I don't even see that many people in Omni Ent.

I also have a 1.4 Thunderbird, but I didn't have lag problems in Omni-1 at all just 2 weeks ago. That's why I thought it might be a problem on your end. Maybe if you had mentioned other people had problems as well in the beginning of your post, I wouldn't have made the assumption that it was a problem on your end.

When did I brag about my 'computer system'? All I did was comment on my crappy 56K line. That's hardly bragging.