Thread: *looks around* Hmm no MODs?

Question *looks around* Hmm no MODs?

Man, I cant believe that there aren't any FunCom MODs on these boards. I wonder if FunCom (Anarchy Online) even knows that these boards exsist.

beware the ghost in the machine
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

I believe that someone does read these discussions but maintains a low profile only posting when absolutely neccessary on behalf of the company. These boards are for us players!!

forums for us players is great. But what I'd really like to see is the Mods or some representative acknowledge the issues "us players" are having.
    They don't seem interested in discussing any of the problems in the game. I know other MMORPGs that have forums with EXELENT corporate interaction on their forums. It may not always be what the players want to read...but at least the players know that they are being heard.

*listens to the crickets in the background*

I have seen a few replies on these boards (mostley from cos).

But seriousley would you post somewhere that you knew you couldn't get a fair trial. Most people on here want blood not answers.

It's my feeling that some of the posts on here are from FC employs just under asumed names.

But seriousley would you post somewhere that you knew you couldn't get a fair trial. Most people on here want blood not answers.
    Actually, most members of the forum are very pleased to get responses to important issues from FC. When they were on a "let's talk to the community" drive a few months back, the boards showed a lot less frustration and flaming.

Creala.

I feel that funcom wishes to remain somewhat isolated from issues that do not relate to them directly or to the product Anarchy Online. Admins are surely paid to represent the company on a official basis, replying or adding to posts under instruction of some rules or higher official. I would not let my staff post opinions, get into debates, or get personal while I am paying them.

All companies sell a product to make money. Asking where is admin on these boards does not affect the product, nor the company integrity. How many of us would cancel our subscription because an admin does not post? Maybe a handful of bored players looking for an excuse to leave will, but more than likely they were going to leave anyway.

*edited

Hmm I think what I posted earlier was too vindictive.

I am sure there is a moderator reading these boards. 100% sure. But why would he/she want to reply here?
    Last edited by Engineress; Mar 27th, 2002 at 16:42:09.