Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let us have a Chance

I'm pretty sure EQ is owned directly or indirectly by Sony. The odds of Sony going under are about the same as the odds of me growing wings and flying.

Originally posted by Zarrot
    I'm pretty sure EQ is owned directly or indirectly by Sony. The odds of Sony going under are about the same as the odds of me growing wings and flying.
    Let me know when you start getting big feathery bumps on your shoulders, I'll bake a cake and we can hold a going away party.
    "Rubi-Ka is my home, my life, and my office... who let these people in?" - Madaline "Deaddreamer" Fontanaro
    "If you cancel your account, can I have your stuff?"
    Date of registration 2001-06-29 00:11:50 UTC
    Account status Open
    Next billing 2002-08-04

Now, who's the newbie here?

For the MMORPG Elitists:
    • Explorer:80%
    • Socializer:66%
    • Achiever:33%
    • Killer:20%

If you think that the character did not perform as it should, you can always report it to funcom at support@funcom.com

Arrow

BAH they ARE owned by Sony. Nevertheless I worked for a company that was owned by Worldcom, and we dissolved. I still think they are getting what they can before something goes down if they charge $50. Whatever happens who knows

I thought that the $50 / month charge was for an extended service "Everquest Legends" or somesuch and not the general pricing. You could still play at the normal rates ($12.95/ mo. I think).

I doubt Sony is ready to pull the plug on EQ, seeing as they are developing a version for the PS2.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123