Thread: It happened...

It happened...

Laying on my back at the hill talkin to my buds i noticed a loud bang comming from behind me.
    Startled, i arose to see a few GM's running towards the hill screaming "Everyone get INTO the city and in a building, NOW"

Without question we ran, zoned into nlc and entered backyards, shops, pfft whatever we could find.

Loud, thunderous bangs and scraping sounds outside almost made me show my fear to the people crowding the implant shop i was in.

There was a GM in every shop, not letting people through, not letting us outside to see what this danger was.

"Youll pay for that Sergeiovich!" The bartender screamed from the other room.

Immediatley the GM ran through the door and began reaming butt about how killing shopkeeper nps's is not allowed.

We used this break to our advantage.

Running out the door i was shocked to see how dark it had become. Hmm half past Noon, shouldnt be dark now.

Glancing up at the sky, i immediatley fell to my feet as the sky was replaced with upside down mountains of dirt, some comming very close as they past by.

Huge ships towing this massive rock past us.

SMASH! I turn to my left to see that whitegoose had walked out with me.

What was left of him after the piece of rock hit, i will not try to remember.

The GM was still busy as i ran back in and hollored for the people in the shop to come out and see this amazing sight.

"What in the..."

The rock was passing us now, the sun shining half way through newland city.

And as the rock past, on its way to its destination, huge transport vehicles giving it all they had, we noticed...

we noticed a shimmering light...

while the bottom of this "rock" was brown with earth, the top half of it was.....

shimmering

This day, me and the 6 people i was with on that newland road, we knew what we saw being towed past us.

We knew now,
    how beautiful

And as the City of Jobe passed by us in the sky, i fell to my feet and cried

something new is amiss
    Omniteksnipe -RP Character
    Ruzan -Solitus Enfs Unite
    Rewzan -Shade Powah
    Ruzan0 -Engie Powah

Happiness is not just around the corner... it *is* the corner..

*chuckles* Get back inside! No peeking!
    Retired ARK Xnemth