Thread: Most Wanted Part II

Most Wanted Part II

As Lord Protector Inquisitor it is my role to update this weeks criminal top 10.

1 Dust Brigade
    2. Reduum
    3. Azazzel
    4. Nehcron "Ugluk" Howryla
    5. Sierra "Jhoanna" Washko
    6. Pasquale "Spydervenom" Capo
    7. Wesley "Methlon" Peak
    8. John "Partypooper" McKechnie
    9. Vinlero Baldero
    10. Officer Albessar

Azazzel is the leader of TBA and wanted for numerous crimes against Omni-Tek he and any members of TBA are to be consider non Omni-Tek employees but outlaws of the state. All members of TBA are consider wanted and a reward is posted for there capture and return to Omni-Reform.

(OOC Azazeel was added due to the fact he has started posting notice of his actions to the various sites, clearly showing he now wants to be part of the storyline)

Officer Albessar is a bad apple in the mix and rogue Omni-Pol officer wanted for the kiddnap of Corporal Dhron Bolieu (omni-pol) sister. Luckly some brave Omni-Tek employee's enabled her release but Albessar is still at large and wanted for his crimes.

If you come across any of the names above you are to inform Omni-Pol at once in order that they may be taken to Omni-Reform to have there views re-adjusted.

(I am going to do a full 10 ten wanted list with pics, profiles, crimes etc on my site by the end of the week. This is not a witch hunt just an idea which hopefully adds to the storyline.)

Kirrana
    Lord Protector Inquisitor
    Guild Inquisition
    Omni-Reform

John "Partypooper" McKechnie : Killed Him.
    Azazzel: Made him run.

I was just standing there minding my owns business when I was attacked by Partypooper, I questioned his actions and he replied saying my name was mentioned in "ooc- guild chat"

I retreated back a bit to get out of the crowd and he stopped.
    Then I gladly took honor in telling him he was about to die, and did that!

-OOC I dont really have any problems with these peoeple OOC okay? Your all friends just dont take it personally =)

Thumbs up

Great idea Kirrana....only hope FC will do this (obviously not going to happen). At the very least, I wish the media can have the list made official by letting Omni Pol create it or getting authorization to post the list. If that is no good, maybe even an "official" public poll or something can be implemented. I just feel funny that the media is playing the cop and judge.

Also I have friends scattered throughout guilds....like most people. I know one or two people in TBH. One of them doesnt RP, and the other one is hardly what I would call a wanted person. Both of them are real nice people IC and OOC. Both of them are real good friends IC and OOC. Neither of them do anything that hurts Omni in any way. Both of them kill clanners. Both of them play for the fun the game offers them. Should I ruin my friendship IC and OOC, cut them off, attempt to kill them, and turn them into the police? First Meister is condemning people, and now the media is.

Your going to ask - why are they on TBH then. Because they have a lot of friends in that guild that they have known for years OOC. Besides, I have yet to personally see anyone in that guild do anything offensive. One of their soldiers (that I dont even know) buffed me with Riot Control for free, twice. Hell Ive seen even Spydervenom buffing people with Essence all the time in 20K and Trade.

"Thanks for the buff Spydervenom, now lay down your weapon and throw your hands up!"

TBH says they are one thing and the media is now saying they are the other. I wish Azazzel can tell everyone what is going on with TBH. People think they are good, yet people think they are bad...whats with the confusion? If Kirrana is right, and TBH is bad, I wish they would act like it then.

Anyways thats my rambling for the week, sorry for going on and on. Just wanted to tell Kirrana that the wanted list is a good idea again LOL. (Once again its constructive critisism, please dont hit too hard)

Having a most wanted list is a good idea in theory only.
    How many times have a been sitting in the Rompa Bar with...half of the criminals on your list --wishing I had the proper channels to report them. It's as frustrating as watching a clanner kill guards in a 75% and being able to do nothing but curse at them.

And btw Ralliral TBH acted very much the part as bad omni's the other day when they took hostages and then killed good omni's when they tried to save them. Oh yes...it was an ugly scene indeed.

damn redruum ya lost a spot to the dust brigade.......
    that sucks to second to a group that may or may not even exist.
    nyarlathotep the crawling chaos
    bored warmonger and creative destroyer extraordinaire
    bringing death to omnis(once the NT is made PvPable again) in a slow and painfull manor
    what is evil? is it killing, or is it allowing the dumb to live?