Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neut's taking offense against Neut friendly clanners

Originally posted by Ferodir

Ferodir: I would say truth, not ignorance. And a great truth it is!
    <bows>
    So far, I have met too many neutrals who quite often has this attitude:
    "Join sides? Naah, I don't care about the conflict! All I wanna do is get lots'n lots of XP and so does my friendz."
    Then I ask this warmongering lunatic, in a friendly tone I might add:
    "What do you usually kill then? You go hunting in the wilds for animals or something in that direction...?"
    "I don't care about that either!!!! I kill whatever gets me XP and credz. I'm neut and I can do whatever I want!! :-))))))))"
    (We will see about that!)

At this point, I had already started walking away from the poor bastard. A good example for someone who's a coward and is no true neutral.
    You can't use peace as an excuse, neuts! It has to be in your heart, not on the paper.

Signed:
    Ferodir, a true server of Omni-Tek

bumping a month old thread eh? you must be looking to argue

first of all, im willing to bet "I have met too many neutrals " means you've met one neutral, and I'm pretty sure you didn't ask him/her the questions in the same form you asked here, if you asked them at all

im also willing to bet this neutral was a newcomer to rk/sl and hasn't yet discovered the side restrictions on the uber items, and the lower neutral xp bonus. if so, he/she will choose a side eventually when they figure out what is going on

second, just because someone decides not to involve themselves in the clan/omni conflict (meaning they are neutral to it), and just want to go around killing things, how the hell do you get off claiming that they are cowards and not "true neutrals" as you put it? what exactly is your definition of "true neutral" and how is it that you have the right to define it? who do you think you are?

you people need to get it through your heads that neutral does not mean pacifist. neutrals can be as hostile or peaceful as they wish but that doesnt mean they have chosen a side in the omni/clan conflict

theres about 5 million threads dealing with the same subject so if you want to argue further id suggest you consult one of them first

/me baits Slicse

but teh neutrals arn't supposed to do anything! Neutrals should be removed from PvP! Neutrals should not be allowed to get missions. Neutrals shall be restricted to neutral cities. And above all if you are neutral you should not be allowed to equip a weapon. Sheesh don't you know what neutral is about. I clearly have defined a dictionary explanation of what neutral means on Rubi-ka. Isn't it obvious?
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Originally posted by Aazamon
    /me baits Slicse

but teh neutrals arn't supposed to do anything! Neutrals should be removed from PvP! Neutrals should not be allowed to get missions. Neutrals shall be restricted to neutral cities. And above all if you are neutral you should not be allowed to equip a weapon. Sheesh don't you know what neutral is about. I clearly have defined a dictionary explanation of what neutral means on Rubi-ka. Isn't it obvious?
    How ridiculous! We Jobeans care nothing for your petty conflicts yet when we are outside of Jobe whether in the Shadowlands or more recently, down on Rubi-Ka we always go armed.

This is because of the extremely dangerous fauna found in both places.

My fear is that Jobe will be drawn into the conflict due to the inability of you people to peacefully co-exist.

Emeryn
    Citizen of Jobe

((Isn't this an IC forum?? I see so many OOC and gaming terms being thrown about it's making me dizzy!! ))

And this comes as a surprise to whom? Certainly not me. With the current mining wars and the free-for-all that is the Shadowlands, you had to expect every "opportunistic rollerrat" to come out of the proverbial shadows to stake their claim.

The Neutrals are their own community. What they do is their own business... but if they can't handle their own problems, Omni-Tek will be happy to re-integrate them into our workforce.
    Yep. I'm back.
    Ph43r.

If I were writing the Webster's Dictionary: Rubi-Ka edition, I would have this entry -

Neutral (n): 1. A person undecided between the major factions of the conflict on Rubi-Ka. 2. A term used by a tiny subsegment of Rubi-Ka's population to describe themselves whilst claiming entitlements from both factions on the grounds of military, economic, cultural, and political weakness.

Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Originally posted by Jynne
    If I were writing the Webster's Dictionary: Rubi-Ka edition, I would have this entry -

Neutral (n): 1. A person undecided between the major factions of the conflict on Rubi-Ka. 2. A term used by a tiny subsegment of Rubi-Ka's population to describe themselves whilst claiming entitlements from both factions on the grounds of military, economic, cultural, and political weakness.

3. A person smart enough to keep out of a century old and all and all rather pointless war.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Originally posted by Savoy

3. A person smart enough to keep out of a century old and all and all rather pointless war.
    Shhh, I'm playing "bait the people not smart enough to stay out of a 2 year old and all and all rather pointless argument"
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Sorry Sumo but I've never wanted weaker neuts, I've only wanted Neutrals, not those who spend all day nosing up to Omni-Tek just to then preach they are neut when they want to. To even quote your own president "Im pro-omni myself, they are the only folks who treated me fairly....Im all blue and wealthy". And if you even for a second consider the thugs to be a strength then you need your head implants examined as they must be seriously defective....it is no strength to anyone when they let neutrals and neutral property burn, or even assist in the attacks.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Funny I have never ever tried to fill Nyadach's view of what a neutral is and nor has he with mine and we get along just fine. The same seems to go for most of the neutrals I know.
    The problem is not ours.. it is those who are truely NOT neutral, meaning they don't free think, or accept others.

If you want to chose a side do so.... no one is held down and forced to be neutral...
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

stupid ignorant Neuts.....

When u get ur "hired guns" away from Newland, then ill stopp attackin ur poor towers.. When u neuts hired those fools, then u declared War agains Me and the clanners. And dont use the sentinels sometimes killing u in tir as an exuse, we just replyed.
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Re: stupid ignorant Neuts.....

Originally posted by ShadowLander
    When u get ur "hired guns" away from Newland, then ill stopp attackin ur poor towers.. When u neuts hired those fools, then u declared War agains Me and the clanners. And dont use the sentinels sometimes killing u in tir as an exuse, we just replyed.
    somebodys stupid and ignorant alright, but its not the neutral people

its people that assume every neutral individual is responsible for the mercs in NLC just because a small group of people who are also neutral hired them

why dont you be a man and take your problems up with the people that paid for the mercs instead of threatening those who are uninvolved

Re: stupid ignorant Neuts.....

You don't know me.. do not call me names.. it shows you are the stupid ignorant one

if you do not understand why we are neutral, then try it... not that we want people like you in our community cause your obvioulsy ignorant and stupid, and it would be best for you to continue to live in the rock you have crawled under to be who you are today
    Last edited by Pyromanche; Oct 22nd, 2003 at 17:34:20.
    Founder of The Union
    President

Originally posted by Sumokan
    I guess the opposition to token boards
    This was due to not making the neutral equal, it was about giving the neutral population a bigger military advantage (partically at lower levels) than Omni or Clan and you know it. They can't wear both pads, we can. We put on both pads and a token board at lower level and the neutral population would have had a major advantage over both Clan and Omni. And thats the unfair bit. Balance with them is fine as I've pointed out before, but making Neutrals better then either is just silly.

a Boralis Areana
    I didn't mind the removal on that pesky resident from hope so that once again became an arena though, and it was lowered back to 0% not the 5%. That place used to be fine, and could have been again. There is also the very close underground complex outside Last Ditch. Thats two areas, so why we need a third?

and the right to attack first was suppose to stregthen us.
    And this was relating to community. Why did we need to shoot first, we are neutral...we ain't at war with either of them! Thanks to the actions of certain so called neuts though, thats totally out the window and shooting first is now valid as the only way to keep alive thanks to how distabalised they've made it.

It is not my fault that you want to play off both sides like suckers.
    I don't play off either side. I am a friend to anyone from any faction if they do not act in a way against those who I care about.

which side allows up to go on raids of the mercs
    Both.

which side attacks more neutrals
    60% Omni 40% Clan, this is all old data from our tower mind you, but it proved a point. You brought in the Omni into Newlands. You gave them free reign over the area. You made neutrals an easier target for them, and a better target for the Clans.

I am disgusted to wear the same neutral tag as ya.
    As are many with yourself.

I am disgusted that you will also take the word of a clanner then a fellow neutral.
    All depends that doesnt it as to which is speaking the greater logic. Lemme see, oh lets see some Clanners accidently take out a tower for example, and a certain neutral involved moans about it. The Clanners had been told it was stole from another Clan and as such it was all a mistake and offered the tower back. The certain neut moan like hell wanting an apology...ok all fair, and the Clans agree and do apologise in public. The certain neut then moans about compensation (seems to be his middle name almost) and wants GA4, the Clans aint happy but agree in the end. Then the neut continues to moan and wants a large cash donation too, so again the Clans need to think it through...and while thinking...the certain so called Neut then launches attacks back at them....and rightfully the Clans say "sod it". The actions of one neut breeding hatred for many others. All the neuts who witnessed this were disgusted by his actions...but all became clear with his grovling up to OT and effectively being a Omni in Neut clothing.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Neutral but not fer long and not proud of it any longer!!!
    Every time a Neut chooses sides, the net IQ rises in both camps. Please, go make good on your threat. Please.
    This is only my opinion of course, but I'm entitled to it.

BattleFalcon, Unit Commander of Desert Winds
    Bandasje, first ever neutral TL6 doctor, any server.

Re: Re: stupid ignorant Neuts.....

post deleted, duble posted.
    Last edited by Xandathrii; Oct 22nd, 2003 at 20:41:41.

Re: Re: Re: stupid ignorant Neuts.....

Do not get me wrong here Pyromanche, I did not say i know u, i dont want to either, not when i hear u now. Ofcourse theres just a handfull of neutrals that has hired those OMNI-mercs to guard ur beutyfull and free city, even i know that. But what i do not understand is, how can all the rest of u just turn ur head and look the other way? U are no better than any 2 sides of the conflict, u call urself peaceloving people? HA! Talk to the people who hired ur "guns of war" ,and make them cancel the deal, THEN, first then u can all urself peaceloving people of rubika.
    /me points out to Shadowlander that Pyro is the elected represenative for the removal of the Thugs in Newland in the Newland Guard Initiative along with Kzak representing the Clans and Kithrak representing Omni-Tek.

To say that many have ignored the thugs is far from the truth. Might I recommend reading this forum back for the last six months to see how they've been far from ignored.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Re: Re: stupid ignorant Neuts.....

Originally posted by Pyromanche

You don't know me.. do not call me names.. it shows you are the stupid ignorant one

if you do not understand why we are neutral, then try it... not that we want people like you in our community cause your obvioulsy ignorant and stupid, and it would be best for you to continue to live in the rock you have crawled under to be who you are today
    Dont get my wrong Pyromanche, i dont say i know u, i dont even want to know u, not when i hear what u speak. Even i know that just a handfull of neuts hired those omni-mercs. But how can the rest of u call urselfs peaceloving poeple when u just turn and look the other way? No wonder clanners attack ur towers, ur basicly on Omnis side in the war. When maybe a handfull of the rest of u get the "gutz" and goes agains the people who assigned those killers to protect ur beutyfull and free city, then i will respect u, respect u as free people of rubika, with ur doors open for the rest.
    But untill then....
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Re: Re: Re: Re: stupid ignorant Neuts.....

Originally posted by Nyadach

/me points out to Shadowlander that Pyro is the elected represenative for the removal of the Thugs in Newland in the Newland Guard Initiative along with Kzak representing the Clans and Kithrak representing Omni-Tek.

To say that many have ignored the thugs is far from the truth. Might I recommend reading this forum back for the last six months to see how they've been far from ignored.
    If this is true, i rest my case. Sorry for beeing so hasty.
    That really shows u are true netrals. thx!
    U got my appologiez Pyromanche.

Re: Re: Re: stupid ignorant Neuts.....

But how can the rest of u call urselfs peaceloving poeple when u just turn and look the other way?
    who said being neutral means you have to be peaceloving?

When maybe a handfull of the rest of u get the "gutz" and goes agains the people who assigned those killers to protect ur beutyfull and free city, then i will respect u, respect u as free people of rubika, with ur doors open for the rest.
    But untill then....
    a neutral has no obligation to oppose the mercs in NLC or the people who hired them. the fact that a lot of us do should tell you something. like i said, you have a problem, take it up with those who hired them

If this is true, i rest my case. Sorry for beeing so hasty.
    That really shows u are true netrals. thx!
    U got my appologiez Pyromanche.
    it is true. do some research before you throw out accusations and threats in the future

and this "true neutral" bs i keep hearing about is getting ridiculous. neutrality cannot be quantified. you either are or you aren't

Shadowlander.. you need not apologize to me directly, but thank you, I appreciate it.
    You need to be up on your facts, and clear on what really goes on.

We are neutral, but we are not all the same. That is part of what it means for us to be neutral, and WE do NOT need to fit into anyone else idea of what neutral is. That unto itself is the kind of self-serving nonsense that got us the mercs in NLC in the first place.
    Founder of The Union
    President

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast