Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neut's taking offense against Neut friendly clanners

Neut's taking offense against Neut friendly clanners

a few days ago me (Battlized) and all my friends destroyed New Movements base in swb after they had attacked mine moments earlier. afterwards my org ascension and white cycle were hit by hordes of unprepared ill equiped neuts.

I dont understand your anger towards us .clanners give lands to neuts all the time. Most of the land they have was given to them by clanners...and then they get mad and start waring with us after we take land from New Movement a Omni org that hides under neut status and wages war with clanners daily

I myself wish for peace with neuts and only take land for myself when i have none otherwise its given to clan orgs or neuts.

if you think youve been done wrong by clanners think about what uve done to us first. if u are cought defending omni u are marked for destruction no ifs ands or butts. SO stay neut or go clan otherwise ur dead

And btw plz dont bother gathering another army of neuts unless your prepared it is sad when 1 clanner takes down 10 or more alone without hots or buffs

bwahaha, I fully agree.

Those poor souls, offspring without heritage, life's without a cause, goals leading towards selfdestruction. When will they wake up and see the truth?

They are playing with matches indeed, and one day they will start a fire they can no longer control!

Neutrals: Sleep with one eye open, they day will come when us clanners horde in to pillage and burn Newland, which you so ignorantly have tainted with the presence of Omni scum, disgusting thiefs and god knows what else inside those walls...

Suddenly I cannot go there? I, a clanner, who visited Newland markets and traders, I who helped the city florish, me? being thrown out by Hired Killers?

Not so easily will we forget your deeds of hypocracy and disrespect!

A word of advice, don't take us clanners for granted, grow hair on your chests and take the rightful stand in a cause that matters, the destiny of Rimor Rubi-Ka. Go clan.

That's exactly why you are going down. I see you attack neutrals all the time, I dont care the reason they are neutrals. We ARE NOT going down. Remember that and watch your tower channel closely because we are a bunch of lifeless losers that are on all the day without anyhting better to do but take your towers down when you aren't there! bwahhaahah

Ps.-

WAIT A SECOND

{Edited by ARK Meesoon: Vulgar language innapropriate}
    Last edited by Meesoon; Oct 29th, 2003 at 14:48:58.

muahha battle, your post got mis interpreted.

[Edited by moderator for vulgar language]
    Last edited by Inbox; Oct 29th, 2003 at 21:33:02.
    Omniteksnipe -RP Character
    Ruzan -Solitus Enfs Unite
    Rewzan -Shade Powah
    Ruzan0 -Engie Powah

Happiness is not just around the corner... it *is* the corner..

LOL.

Battlized1 im looking forward pvping you again since i finally finished twinking my fixer's gun today. There is no excuse trying to shot ql 90 armor you got on with a ql 50 gun ^^ Now thou shall see :P

BTW... as i said before on the game.

Freedom Fighters has stopped the attack on Angry People, Acention, WHite Cicle and your other allies with the terms we discussed

just make sure every1 knows whats going on... morpheus and serra make me look like some evil clan conquistador who only wants to **** and pillage

night if u wanna get neuts to choose a side telling them ur gonna burn newland down isnt the best approach to it wouldnt u agree?

Hah! "Fighting Neutrals" is an oxymoron in itself. If you're a neutral and you're fighting clans... then you're on the Omni side.
    If you're taking Omni towers, then you're just another anarchist clanner. Don't fool yourselves.
    And if you're fighting both sides, you're simply oppurtunistic rollerrats. Attacking whoever is weaker at the moment to pursue your own private agenda. This war doesn't need a 3rd army.
    The only reason we tolerate neutrals is because they're supposedly anti-war and nonviolent. As soon as that changes, neutrals will be treated as just another clan... and dealt with accordingly.
    True neutrals, I actually have some respect for. They're standing up for what they believe in. Peace. No one can fault them for that.

Bah... Whatever you say. At least my guild and my allies are standing as is. You are misstaking the meaning of neutral. Peaceful? THen where the heck would be all the fun for us in the game?

I might add. If you want us to stay peaceful:

DO NOT DESTROY OUR BASES!

You are keeping down our side xp at 0.74% . How happy can we be? Well at least not us, and not our allies, we wont let us be fooled by omnis or clanners.
    ex

now that ur omni it shuldnt be a problem ill just /org info u everytime i see u and kill any base u may have and if i see your org or name on tower chat ill be the first to come slaughter ur noob ass

Originally posted by Anestheresa
    Hah! "Fighting Neutrals" is an oxymoron in itself. If you're a neutral and you're fighting clans... then you're on the Omni side.
    If you're taking Omni towers, then you're just another anarchist clanner. Don't fool yourselves.
    And if you're fighting both sides, you're simply oppurtunistic rollerrats. Attacking whoever is weaker at the moment to pursue your own private agenda. This war doesn't need a 3rd army.
    The only reason we tolerate neutrals is because they're supposedly anti-war and nonviolent. As soon as that changes, neutrals will be treated as just another clan... and dealt with accordingly.
    True neutrals, I actually have some respect for. They're standing up for what they believe in. Peace. No one can fault them for that.

ignorance at its finest

Talking

~Neutrals Must Die!......

Stindy Must Die!!!!!

""Buffed, Beautiful and Bitchin'! Thats Stindy in a nutshell. This redheaded clan has the looks that will kill you."-Diamondcut"

"Psycho, Stalker, Freak! That's Stindy in a nutshell. This psychopathic slut has the hepes that will KEEEL JOO!"- Sensuality

Originally posted by Slicse
    ignorance at its finest
    haha, j00 roxx0r Slicse

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Anestheresa
    Ferodir: I would say truth, not ignorance. And a great truth it is!
    <bows>

So far, I have met too many neutrals who quite often has this attitude:

"Join sides? Naah, I don't care about the conflict! All I wanna do is get lots'n lots of XP and so does my friendz."

Then I ask this warmongering lunatic, in a friendly tone I might add:
    "What do you usually kill then? You go hunting in the wilds for animals or something in that direction...?"

"I don't care about that either!!!! I kill whatever gets me XP and credz. I'm neut and I can do whatever I want!! :-))))))))"
    (We will see about that!)

At this point, I had already started walking away from the poor bastard. A good example for someone who's a coward and is no true neutral.
    You can't use peace as an excuse, neuts! It has to be in your heart, not on the paper.

Signed:
    Ferodir, a true server of Omni-Tek
    Last edited by Ferodir; Oct 18th, 2003 at 08:50:45.
    Ferodir: Omni-Shade in RK1
    Corann: Omni-Adventurer in RK1

"This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi
    and it will soon see the end of the Rebellion."
    - Lord Vader

*sigh*
    Why is it the actions of the few end up bringing everyone else into shame. While so many try hard for a peaceful life away from others, others bring more war onto them through there actions of proking any and all they can. And its a very sad situation for all concerned. This isn't only a neutral problem sadly, Omni and Clan have it too with how I'ld call them idiots doing whatever they can to bring harm which in the end comes back usually not onto themselves but some other poor soul.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Originally posted by NightGhost
    Neutrals: Sleep with one eye open, they day will come when us clanners horde in to pillage and burn Newland, which you so ignorantly have tainted with the presence of Omni scum, disgusting thiefs and god knows what else inside those walls...

Suddenly I cannot go there? I, a clanner, who visited Newland markets and traders, I who helped the city florish, me? being thrown out by Hired Killers?

Not so easily will we forget your deeds of hypocracy and disrespect!

*cough!* Sentinels *cough!* hypocracy *cough!*
    Last edited by Nevver; Oct 18th, 2003 at 13:20:42.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Nealandbob secretly replaces Nevver's cough syrup with Folger's Coffee crystals! Let's see if she can taste the difference.......
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Nevver takes one sip of the coffee then spits it right out!

That doesn't taste like dextromethorphan!!!
    Last edited by Nevver; Oct 20th, 2003 at 12:57:27.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast