Thread: New Allegiance

New Allegiance

He looked upon the sky running his hand slowly through his hair pondering about the past and the future. "So they never did realize did they?" He said with a chuckle on his voice gazing at the Dark character next to him. "No Commander, They never did. All this time they have belived you've been dead and gone while actually you have been controlling their primarly defences all along. Quite ironic." The man said and stepped out of the shadows his Omni-Tek Armed Forces armor reflect in the moonlight, He was Healsike a highly respected Omni-Tek loyalist. Marlamin gazed up in the sky and laughed a tear running down his face."I so hate this planet and these people.. The lesser flesh always drove me insa-" "Do not worry!" Healsike interuppted him "The ship will soon be here and then you will never have to lay your eyes upon this wasteland again, Lord Methlon." Marlamin smirked there was something else in his eyes now.. Something darker.

As the hours passed finally the shuttle arrived slowly descending under the mild moonlight of Rubi-Ka landing infront of the two men. "This is it Commander." Healsike said and saluted him. "Mm indeed I trust you to take care of issues while I am away as you always have.. Keep Omni-Tek safe and the Clans in the Shadows.. Silkex will deal with the rest. For SA!" Marlamin said and saluted him as he entered the shuttle knowing he would most likely never lay his eyes upon Rubi-Ka again.

"... For Sa... A new creed has been born.." Healsike whispered to himself and left the scene. It was over.
    Last edited by Marlamin; Sep 3rd, 2003 at 20:47:03.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Good luck to you Marlamin! Futures best to you!
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!