Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Planetfall day celebrations delayed by Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka CEO Philip Ross

Prioritys???

Heh anyone notice that the address will be for Omni citizens? well, well Mr Ross seems your failure to see anyone else on the planet as a `Citizen` does indeed speak volumes....

When referring to Omni Citizens, it does not mean there is the exclusion of the possible existance of citizens of other factions. It merely means that Mr. Ross, the 'big boss man' of Omni-Tek, is addressing his citizens.
    If you drink a fifth on the fourth, you won't be able to go forth on the fifth.

JOIN OR DIE...

People of omni, this planetfall party marks the seven hundred and seventy-fifth year omni has ruled rubi-ka. As long as i can remember in all those years i have been here, omni has always been....divided, never as one, never truly at its most great and terrible strengh. why????????????
    Because we have always had the select few who want to take all the glory. what glory have they achieved? obviously they havent deafeted the clans, obviously they have not stopped the filth from mining OUR precious notum!

That is why we must heed the call of destiny and forever change the future. Unite and protect our floating ilse in the sky.

UNITE OR DIE.....

"Benjemin Franklin"
    HomeWorld Earth 1900's

So The great Leader deems to speak with his people does he?

And I see that the clans take this opportunity to make ready plans of war and assasination, I cant say as Im supprised, But its not just the clans who have a beef with Ross, Its Been a while since He took any notice of "His people", not all us Omni Citizens are happy to see him, some of us think we could do a lot better job than he does.

So My advice to Ross is thus, Fear not the clans, they are weak and devided, Fear the power from within, The day has come that your puppets may climb thier strings and garrot you with them!

Who has said Omni has ruled? Omni my have have ruled at one time, but they are losing their grip on the world. It is just a matter of time before they fall.
    Look in your history.... All major rulers have fallen after a certain amount of time. Omni Tek will learn that lesson from 1st hand experiance sooner than you may think.
    "You have enemies huh? Good. It means you have stood up for something."

Squad Commander, Aethyr Knights
    Atlantian

pschygirl

just look at america, they built an empire, took over the world, founded omni-tek, and well, here we are now,

'

silly woman, read ur past

JOIN OR DIE...

Re: Planetfall day celebrations delayed by Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka CEO Philip Ross

“Due to the events during the last week, and disturbing reports from Omni-Tek departments on unresolved and unexplained matters, I have decided to delay today’s celebration of the 775th anniversary of Planetfall one day.”

As the message trailed from his retinal computer screen, Warengine's eyes widened with rage. A snarl and a curse followed, showing that the sergeant was not pleased.

"Hereshey!" he roared. "Abomination! These unresolved matters must be sorted out, at once!" he glanced at his watch with a scowl, he never did understand the time-altering power that was 'downtime', six long hours was nigh on approaching forty-eight.

"What is this evil that I hear so much about... Shadowlands?" muttered the salty veteran, as always, to himself.

Pausing only to open a cool can of tripple-strength nano-beer, the sergeant continued in a drunken slur "The only thing Shadowland's has done is greatly delay an old score of mine I have to settle."

Warengine stroked his shiny new leg implant, the fresh-from-production sheen glinted dimly in the alleyway. "Damn the children of the temple. Damn the vile behmoth that lurks beneath...I have never forgot you ill doings, creature of evil...After many years of training, I am ready once again to face your pitiful army...The sons of Omni-Tek will not go into the hall of heroes without being avenged...Your time will come...foul guardian." Roared the sergeant.

"A thousand clan heads shall fall for each hour I am denied settling my score."
    220 Keeper
    United (ex-Legion, gone but never forgotten)

Currently on Sporeggar Horde with the Goon Squad!!

psychogirl.... silly girl

Originally posted by Psychogirl
    Who has said Omni has ruled? Omni my have have ruled at one time, but they are losing their grip on the world. It is just a matter of time before they fall.
    Heh. you are appropriately named for that statement. Omni has great leaders still...

Oh, btw... how about we turn the speech area into a PvP zone soon as the speech is over and we'll show you just how great.

~~ Irrylyn, General of Dark Front. Phear us. ~~

Re: Planetfall day celebrations delayed by Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka CEO Philip Ross

So Mr Fancy Pants has decided not to celebrate today. What do we care? He wasn't on my Planetfall Day card list anyway.

We at The Gin-Soaked Superstars will be celebrating today and tomorrow, just to make sure we don't miss anything. As a matter of fact, maybe we should celebrate the day after too, just to be on the safe side. Feel free to join us, fellow clanners, and you neutrals as well. Omnis? Back to work, slaves - big Phil may be watching, hehe.

Adios, and may the bars of the Shadowlands have better DJs that the tired old nonsense on Rubi Ka.
    lvl 160+ Adventurer, RK1

President of The Gin-Soaked Superstars

Talking

Originally posted by Coldsilence
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Lucrezia
    /me carefully notes down the names of some of the commentators

/me starts to write up a report...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

make sure u get my name spelled right in the report, and in your official report to omni HQ, ask Ross if he wants it quick and clean, or if he'd like to suffer a bit. i prefer option 2

/me carefully right down his name "Old Silence"...

Originally posted by Trickeye
    When referring to Omni Citizens, it does not mean there is the exclusion of the possible existance of citizens of other factions. It merely means that Mr. Ross, the 'big boss man' of Omni-Tek, is addressing his citizens.
    Oh how the sheep follow their shepard... lol i`d rather be a lost lamb than exchange my freedom for a paycheque. Kinda funny how the subordinate masses put words in Ross`s mouth for him. You can and never will be able to legislate life.. only your corporate masters would try to convince you otherwise, and only the weak and apathetic masses would believe it...

Clanners kill omnis, or other wise... Ross speak or does a strip.. Sol Banking funds the dust brigade...

who cares about those things? There is properly PIE!!!!
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Exclamation WAAARRRR!!!

Time to die clanners...

Your time draws to an end...
    "Sometimes just waking is surreal." - AFI, Totalimmortal

Midnight Generation Sedition

Ammicus stands in a corner of Rompa, unable to use his comm, wondering if the communications problems on Rubi-Ka will postpone Mr. Ross' speech...

The speech has been delayed until tomorrow.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

What time will it be Meister? Can you send me any information you have over a secure channel? I want to know if Ross' speech will conflict with the rally.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Well hopefully the old windbag will keep the Omni-tek goons occupied for an hour or so, in order that honest hard working*cough* members of the Clan liek myself can do our thang.

Helfar
    If you can't live without them, why aren't you dead yet?

Omni has great leaders still...

Where are they? Surely you can not call Mr. Ross great. I have slowly seen your great empire crumble. OTSEC is no more.... It died a while ago.
    Omni-Pol.... while still alive is nothing but an old dog. It's bark is worse than it's bite.
    Omni Tek is not dead yet but the time will come. Perhaps sooner than you like.
    "You have enemies huh? Good. It means you have stood up for something."

Squad Commander, Aethyr Knights
    Atlantian

Omni-Tek is far larger than any one man or group of men. It is an entity unto itself; an amalgam of purpose, faith and lawfulness.

OTSEC has fallen, yes. But so have the Mercury Dragons. So have countless other clans. A pity you are so selective in your sight so as to miss what lies beyond your little opifex nose.

((Due to catastrophic bugs introduced with the last patch I'm unable to zone/log on/what have you, if anyone gets a transcript of the speech please send me a PM with it. Would be most appreciated ))

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123