Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Planetfall day celebrations delayed by Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka CEO Philip Ross

Planetfall day celebrations delayed by Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka CEO Philip Ross

Omni-HQ, RUBI-KA (Sept. 3, 29477) - Unexpectedly a few minutes ago, we received the following short recorded statement from OT-RK CEO Phillip Ross. Here is a transcript of the statement.
    “Due to the events during the last week, and disturbing reports from Omni-Tek departments on unresolved and unexplained matters, I have decided to delay today’s celebration of the 775th anniversary of Planetfall one day.

I will therefore personally address the citizens of Omni-Tek in a speech tomorrow.”
    CEO Ross did not reveal in his statement neither time nor location for tomorrow's speech.

Rafreal
    Senior Reporter
    Last edited by Editor: OTPC; Sep 3rd, 2003 at 20:13:30.

This better be good. Silly little man...
    -aka Xolaz, Omni-Tek InternOps [double-]Agent est. 2001 (as Xola, *no longer have login*), RK1 (Xola on RK2)
    -Lillitu, Nanotrix, RK1

Little man?

Do you have a Death Wish or are you just stupid?

Cathern looked at the press release in amazment. So...Boss Ross still lives hmmm? Or does he?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Deathwish and truth

How uncharming way to describe Mr Ross. I could have given some equal replies, but I am sure we will get some reasons later. I surely think that there is more important things to life than celebrations, so if Mr Ross, on behalf of Rubi-Ka, is finding it more important to do other things, like survival instead of celebration, do I think it is fine to celebrate later with even more reasons to do it.

Vix, it's only a model

I am glad to know at least someone else sees remaining celibate as a...oh wait *blush* oops

*backs away quietly*
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

Are you saying...

J00 sayin' da b0ss ain't da b0ss? R0b0? Cl0ne? Really thin 'Tr0x? Hmm... damn, my applicati0n to 0mni-Med R&D might never get pr0cessed and appr0ved n0w...

/me walks away still Orgless and homeless...
    The Union - Neutral Org.
    ... Wardencraft ... - Neutral Atrox Keeper
    ... Gizmocraft ... - Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    ... Clobbercraft ... - Neutral Atrox Martial Artist

The Company - Omni Org.
    ... Boomcraft ... - Neutral Solitus Trader
    ... Blitzcraft ... - Omni Opifex Fixer
    ... Ragecraft ... - Omni Atrox Enforcer
    ... Traumacraft ... - Omni Solitus Doctor
    ... Voodoocraft ... - Omni Nanomage Nanotechnician

More videos coming soon on YouTube: BlockAndLode

I eagerly await for the time and location to be revealed.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I cant wait either
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Cool

Down with Omnis and Clanners!
    Classics are books (or movies) everyone wishes they had read (or seen) but no one wants to read (or see). - Mark Twain

Could be an interesting day...I'd like to be there...so would my Manex..it has a message for Mr Ross.....
    “If it moves root it, If it growls kill it…..”

I'm really looking foreward to this... oh, joy joy!
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

I will attempt to come by for this, hopefully I can.

Originally posted by Dagj
    Could be an interesting day...I'd like to be there...so would my Manex..it has a message for Mr Ross.....
    That's funny. I also have a "message" for the man...and every other Omni or Clanner!!
    Classics are books (or movies) everyone wishes they had read (or seen) but no one wants to read (or see). - Mark Twain

Red face

Arrr mate, I will be there to kick some clamm arse! :|

Post ahh yes

yes im very curious for what Phillip Ross has to say to us all.
    it must be big Phillip Ross only come's out for a damn good reson

as for "Dagj" im sure Phillip Ross would be well protected by guards and his Employees
    Last edited by Onor; Sep 3rd, 2003 at 23:44:06.

Typical Corporate Management.. Clueless

Everyone who works for the corporation knows that the people who know what is going are the ones doing the actual work, and those at the top seldom bother to talk to those of us doing the real work down on the floor.

Or perhaps the reports coming out of the clans of visitations have got them a bit worried?
    Do not seek truth through brighter light, or inspection of appearances. you may find the truth, but it may not be what you were looking for.

Card: The holder of this card is certifiably WIERD

Treat him/her/it as appropriate

"Down with Clan!
    Up with Corporate Profit"

{with Thanks to-- Venge}

Cool about u and your manex

HMMM...what did that omni say? oh yeah! Ross would be heavily guarded. How u gonna guard him when i am 400 yards away watching his speech from the safe end of my caterwaul?
    hmm... that's funny...i see your mouth moving, but all i can hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH -Coldsilence

You will never see me, but my caterwaul will let u know i was there. -Coldsilence

Cool

Quote:
    CEO Ross did not reveal in his statement neither time nor location for tomorrow's speech.

Wise....very wise .... especially the "when" part
    Last edited by Multron; Sep 4th, 2003 at 00:18:20.
    God is Love, Love is Good ....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast