Thread: Omni-Tek Day

Omni-Tek Day

Omni-Tek Day.

Saturday 30th March
    Time 8pm GMT

As we all know this saturday is Omni-Tek Day ( ok I know I am making this up but hay why not) so we have planned the normal parade of Omni Tek troops and following party.

As the loyalty of many guilds in Omni-Tek is under question what better timing could this have in bring the people together in the honour of Omni-Tek.

This years parade will follow the normal route, starting at Galway County Castle taking the Road to Rome, through Rome, Omni-Ent and ending with a party in Omni HQ.

We hope this year Mr Ross will be able to present his yearly speech but given the current criminal problems, and issues with the clan we understand this may not be possible.

All members are reminded that you must dress in Full Omni-Tek uniform or in offical guild uniform. We hope you all have a nice day out.

Ps can you let me know if your guild is able to make it, also any comments are welcome.

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    I also suggest that everyone try grabbing one of those Omni-Tek Banners. You (sadly) can't hold one in your hand, but when you click on it, you can't help but yell "hurray!" at the top of your lungs. (the text floats over you).

There's nothing more prideful than seeing a bunch of paraders going "hurray!"

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

*Sigh* You ALWAYS make events an hour before I can be there, Kirrana! BAD!

Do you think It will be on at around 9:15?

Hurrah!
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

I love this idea! My only worry is the Omni-HQ part. That place usually spells trouble.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

heh...

i think that is the idea.
    yotogi
    RK1-Fixer (no longer playin' the GA lotto!!)
    General in Red Tape - Supplies and Aquisitions

Alright.. we will do some line up training until Saturday.. works quite well already and here is a short glimpse of what it looks like when a part of Omni-Pol is neatly lined up:
    http://home.t-online.de/home/andross...ol-lineup1.jpg
    http://server2047.virtualave.net/and.../OPLineup2.jpg
    http://server2047.virtualave.net/and.../OPLineup3.jpg
    http://server2047.virtualave.net/and.../OPLineup4.jpg

We look forward to attending this event
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Hmmm I'm not in a guild so I don't have a guild uniform. Would an Omni-Tek commander's cloak which has the insignia on it do?

LadyCrimson
    Enforcer
    Omni-1

Originally posted by Laeni
    Hmmm I'm not in a guild so I don't have a guild uniform. Would an Omni-Tek commander's cloak which has the insignia on it do?

LadyCrimson
    Enforcer
    Omni-1
    I don't think there are any official Guild uniforms, but if you can get Omni-Pol or Omni-Elite armor, or a red or black commander's cloak, it would be neat.

Also, in the basic armor shops, you can wear a back equipabble full suit (goes over your existing armor) for nice and cheap with tiny tiny tiny attrib requirements.
    "Rubi-Ka is my home, my life, and my office... who let these people in?" - Madaline "Deaddreamer" Fontanaro
    "If you cancel your account, can I have your stuff?"
    Date of registration 2001-06-29 00:11:50 UTC
    Account status Open
    Next billing 2002-08-04

Now, who's the newbie here?

For the MMORPG Elitists:
    • Explorer:80%
    • Socializer:66%
    • Achiever:33%
    • Killer:20%

Banners

Tap,

Where can one find these Omni Banners you refer to?

Av.

Re: Banners

Originally posted by Avatarius
    Tap,

Where can one find these Omni Banners you refer to?

Av.
    I've seen 'em drop in some missions.. there is that and the Omni-Tek logo.
    "Rubi-Ka is my home, my life, and my office... who let these people in?" - Madaline "Deaddreamer" Fontanaro
    "If you cancel your account, can I have your stuff?"
    Date of registration 2001-06-29 00:11:50 UTC
    Account status Open
    Next billing 2002-08-04

Now, who's the newbie here?

For the MMORPG Elitists:
    • Explorer:80%
    • Socializer:66%
    • Achiever:33%
    • Killer:20%

Thanks

Just a quick note right after the event to say thanks to all the people that turned up. I never expected to see so many people, and we had a great time marching through Galway.

Sadly a Crash at Rome, Omni Ent and Omni HQ caused a few problems but the lag was not as bad as I expected.

Sadly Ross was not able to make it, I am rather disappointed FC could not see this is a good time to at least make a show. I think perhaps we need to look at some support and contact between players and the events team.

But still even this did not ruin a good day out. Hopefully we can get even more people at the next event.

Nice work Kirrana, a very enjoyable parade. Looking forward to next year's!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Yub, it was a ton of fun even without FC showing..
    Maybe next time we will get someone from Omni Admin to address the crowd. But first they need to upgrade something on their servers so that they dont crash everytime more than 5 people gather somewhere.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32