Thread: Anyone ever been to Belial Forest?

Anyone ever been to Belial Forest?

I've decided to take a week off from missions. Camping static dungeons aren't fun either. So after hanging around Tir, buffing everyone with UVC, and doing what little roleplaying there is in the game, I decided to head over to Belial Forest. I spent about four hours there just exploring and here's what I've discovered.

Marsh Wardens are the only red mobs there. I'm lvl 159 BTW. They hit pretty hard and have about 100k HPs.

The snakes are yellow, but they're social as hell, and they always hang out in groups.

The Dill pickles, or whatever they're called, are also yellow, but hit pretty damn fast. They're about twice as hard to kill as a Yellow Veteran Functionary, but give about the same XP. Same goes for the snakes BTW.

Anyhow, I explored not every inch, but a lot of Belial Forest, and there really isn't much there. In fact, I've been exploring different areas in the last week including Belial Forest, Perpetual Wastelands, Broken Shores - away from the city of home, and other places not frequented by most people. And despite how much "exploring" I do, I've formed the conclusion that Funcom really needs to add more content to this game, especially for higher level players.

In the last 10 hours or so of playing, I've only gained 4 mil XP. Since I need a total of 18 mil XP to advance to the next level, if I were to do other things other than power-leveling, it would take me a month to level. That's an entire month of playing before I get any IP, before I actually "accomplish" anything.

And no I did not know that there was another mission running bug that gave you 5 mil XP on certain bugged missions.

Funcom is run by idiots and only listen to idiots changes.

They will NEVER get out of the loop of improving professions, if they dont stop it already and make leveling easier and start addind tons and tons and tons of content.

Sure have. Nothing super special last I remembered. DAV has some interesting sights.

When I started AO, day 2 of release (didn't play Beta), I always thought the highest level mobs would be in the farthest and most dangerous to reach zones. Travel and exploration would be difficult, yet lead to greater rewards vs risk. Mayhem zones would have the best mobs for xp but ran the risk of PvP from both omni and clan. Boy was I wrong.

Yalmaha - 0 risk in travel.

Mission terminals - generate desired level range of mobs, adds aren't really a problem, and location is only a hop skip jump away.

I'm not saying remove yalmahas and missions. Just that my vision when I first began AO were totally off.