Thread: Neutral Token Board - Uncle Bazzit Gets Mad

Neutral Token Board - Uncle Bazzit Gets Mad

Hello,

My name is Emmet Bazzit. You may have heard of my family, the Bazzits of Meetmeder, owners of the Uncle Bazzit Foundry which produces a range of rather popular guns. Anyway, I recently embarked on a project to create the Profiteer's Helper, something of a replacement token board for Neutrals. The Profiteer's Helper is a superb device. It is far, far more sophisticated than the rather crude token board RUR were developing. Moreover we were also much closer to being able to deliver it than RUR, even before that unfortunate accident in Newland Desert destroyed RUR's manufacturing facility,seeting back the project indefinitely by my estimation.

However I am not here to gloat. A similar attack was to what RUR suffered was perpetuated on my own workshop, which is very annoying as I was almost ready to go Live with it. I do have a backup facility and I don't expect this set-back will delay the Profiteer's Helper project very long. However I am keen to see justice done and have these heinous saboteurs caught. So I wish call a meeting of all concerned parties to swap notes and pool our intelligence. Uncle Bazzits has not stood for decades in war-torn by just turning the other cheek. Someone will pay for this.

Cordially,

Emmet Bazzit

/ooc
    Yes its time for another roleplaying event in the Neutral Token Board Saga. As always this event is open to all roleplayers. The time will be Sunday at 20:00 GMT, the location will be annoucned closer to the time. More details in the thread called "Neutral Token Board - Disaster in the Desert." in The Buzz. Feel free to contact Dabblez ic or occ in game for any questions.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Date: Sunday 7th
    Time: 20:00 GMT
    Loation: Azure Lake 450x370, Outside Borealis, next to the Fixer shop

Its tomorrow!

I never touched it :P You can't prove nottin'
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

((Alas, I don't think I can make it this weekend.... this is a very cool continuing story, those who can check it out should. Fun stuff with good folks.))
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

((2000 GMT is 1500 EST? If that's the case, you might be cutting it a bit close with the patch today... ))

/ooc

You are quite right Ammicus. Between the patch and the general chaos with everyone having their friends lists wiped, I think may be sensible to post-pone this event.

I am not about to set a new day just yet, I have a feeling we will all be busy exploring new worlds and dying in horrible, new ways for the next few weeks :-)

I can't wait!

((Bump for Dabz...wish I could be there, but you had to know as soon as the servers went up, I'd be called off Have fun!))

Actually you will prolly spend the next few weeks trying to get to those areas where you will die the horrible deaths ;p
    **Fexhie-Beta Gimp 222! NT**
    R.I.P.07-09-2003