Thread: Reading the Trader thread

Talking Reading the Trader thread

It seems that AO need to mess this game up some more before they will learn...

Why not Cut down on the distance a Shotgun Weapon can shoot before all classes go Shotgun,,,

As for the Divest and Plundering,, cant we have a shot at resisting it,, like any other attack (What are Nano Resist for?)

Why make traders the PvP Class,, i tought that AO was trying to balance this game not swing it around from class to class

Please add a litle bit of commun sense,, It does not make any sense to have a Business Class Kill the Class who were made to kill

A shotgun who can shoot as far as a Sniping rifle, faster and crit higher,,, really... #$%^&*&^%$#

I just like say that what people don't relise or don't belive is that the problem is not uber classes but rather extremely nerfed ones

Traders are great for what they do and while yes they are great at PVP, they suck pretty much at soloing without a crit buff

Talking

Find by me Mr Bean,,,

Give, Agents there one shot kill and fix there consealment a bit

Give the soldiers there Mirror shield that return 75% as they use too, and keep the insane alpha strike

Leave the Traders alone,,, they are already strong

Leave the ENF's alone (they rock as they are)

Fix those Fixers a bit more (i dont know give them more speed) lol

ADV,,, Whatever (what do the adv really need,, umm, i did ask)
    lower the crazy reqs on those nano progs

Doc's let them keep these insane heals

Even give the pet classes some debuff nano's (we like to root there pets)

and lets really play this game the way it should,,, ANARCHY

did i forget a class?

Better yet lets remove all these Nerfing patches and go back the way it was rofl... (minus the crashing every 20 minutes)

heheh, the more i think about your post, the more i realise tthat.... THAT WOULD RULE

and engys have aura area debuffs that ROCK, MPs have their Unmake nano line... forgot crats... hmmmm

and agents will be getting "Total Conceal" wich will make them completly invisable to other PCs (pending a Perception check)

ANARCHY
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

really range on shotguns does need to be cut, some shotguns outrange some sniper rifles..... uh yeah i can get up in the clock tower and take people out at 100 meters with my sawed off... uh yeup....

Melbringi 90 Clan Fixer RK2

Oh as far as fixing pvp here is what i think....

Make damage 100% again

Remove downtime from pvp deaths, make it zero rez time.

Add several lvl range restrictions in the area over lvl 75 to stop this lvl 160 uber boy vs. lvl80 deadman walking.

Add objective play so that pvp becomes more like a war where objectives are taken and held (by objectives i mean outposts and bases, trenches in battle fields)

I want a war! not some guy sitting in the 100% gas around MMD waiting on a fair fight who runs for the zone at the first sign of trouble so he can keep the synonym for noob up infront of his name.

Melbringi 90 Clan Fixer RK2

Talking

What about all 100% and 75% zones, turn into 50% zone, and Clan/OMNI can fight each other there (still keep the 25% and Mayhem as they are atm)

if someone want nothing to do with pvp,, let them be neutral
    and give each and every classes a fair chance,, (cummon sense is lacking at AO)

muahahahaaaaaaahahaa
    50% suppression in citys, 100% damage, 100% heal
    and a viable choice to sit in a shop all day and build things, OR go and join the fight= 100% ANARCHY
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

100% Dmg LOL!
    No!

Shotguns users with UVC would kill me so bad.
    Not like they dont already to everyone but eh.
    Im raising evades alot now.

Originally posted by spyo
    Find by me Mr Bean,,,

Give, Agents there one shot kill and fix there consealment a bit

Give the soldiers there Mirror shield that return 75% as they use too, and keep the insane alpha strike

Leave the Traders alone,,, they are already strong

Leave the ENF's alone (they rock as they are)

Fix those Fixers a bit more (i dont know give them more speed) lol

ADV,,, Whatever (what do the adv really need,, umm, i did ask)
    lower the crazy reqs on those nano progs

Doc's let them keep these insane heals

Even give the pet classes some debuff nano's (we like to root there pets)

and lets really play this game the way it should,,, ANARCHY

did i forget a class?

Better yet lets remove all these Nerfing patches and go back the way it was rofl... (minus the crashing every 20 minutes)
    jo jo agent ...instakill ...

100% damage was alot more fun..so every class have a chance)

guys remember the zero downtime!!! im not just about making 100% damage im about making it so that if you do get smashed fast you can run right back in, if anyone has ever played a first person death match style game they know that this system would be much more fun.

so please remember the zero pvp downtime in combination with the damage. im really tired of everyone only paying attention to the 100% damage and not voicing anything about zero pvp downtime when i post about this....

Melbringi said:
    so please remember the zero pvp downtime in combination with the damage. im really tired of everyone only paying attention to the 100% damage and not voicing anything about zero pvp downtime when i post about this....

Well I respectfully do not aggree,,, I think that if anything the downtime should be longer,, when I kill some player and they come right back, it interrupt my new conflict to the point where I end up fighting 5 of them over and over,, lol

I am thinking a 10-15 minutes rez time (cool off period)

And once a month I'd like to see a tournement where the whole MAP is 25% or less,,, and players only get die once for that day
    then they are out till the next day...

with maybe the 100 players who killed the most get a free month, or some like that!

Originally posted by Melbringi
    guys remember the zero downtime!!! im not just about making 100% damage im about making it so that if you do get smashed fast you can run right back in, if anyone has ever played a first person death match style game they know that this system would be much more fun.

I've always thought reducing rez effects time was a good idea, not only for PVP but PVM too. Sitting around for 5 min = no fun.

Originally posted by spyo
    What about all 100% and 75% zones, turn into 50% zone, and Clan/OMNI can fight each other there (still keep the 25% and Mayhem as they are atm)

if someone want nothing to do with pvp,, let them be neutral
    and give each and every classes a fair chance,, (cummon sense is lacking at AO)
    Nuetrals can be attacked by both sides yet can't initiate combat.

Make all zones 25% outside of city and 75% in cities (People need to feel safe somewhere... jeez {ps. I would love 25% zones everywhere also})

This game would be so much more fun then.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Amazing !

Another trader post ?!

How original !

Erm... question... if those anti-trader posts lead to a shotgun nerf, or a trader nerf, what will be the next target ?

LOL watch what you are asking for, the next will be you !

Besides a few posters (which many are traders BTW), I only read juvenile pointless whines here.

PvP will surely improve, no doubt

They really don't need to nurf traders or shotguns, just nurf crits down to about 25% of their current frequency and fix nano resist.

Yep

Originally posted by ULTRA1
    They really don't need to nurf traders or shotguns, just nurf crits down to about 25% of their current frequency and fix nano resist.
    Yep Ultra, that would fix many things, outside buffs need to go :/

NERF EVERYONE

Hell...nerf em all! I'm an adventurer so it won't hurt me none..im damn nerfed as it is. Nerf the rest and we all suck so no problems

Kaiousama - Clan Opifex Adventurer - Lvl133

Ive seen an apprentive adv. Using riders, too, not even a shotgun user like the rest of everyone on the planet.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19