Thread: The "Mental Projection" In Rompas

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Post The "Mental Projection" In Rompas

The "Mental Projection" In Rompas
    Netren

Being a reporter you get the chance to get the first scoop on happenings around Rubi-Ka, this doesn't mean however that you'll ever be able to make sense of what happened. Such is the case today.

I was sitting in my Yalmaha when the communication device came on. "Netren!" screamed my editor, "Get yourself over to Rompas and see what the hell just happen over there."

I questioned my editor for details, "I don't have anymore information Netren, someone just sent in a tip saying something about a madman in Rompas."

So, I made my way over there, sure it was just a drunk causing a scene. When I arrived I noticed my Omni and Clan counter-parts already there questioning people, my interest then peaked.

I took to questioning a group of people about what had happened. Apparently someone named "Mental Projection" had appeared and was rambling on saying "the future is coming." The bar patrons made it quite clear that this person appeared from thin air and left in the same manner, simply disappearing.

I questioned them as to the appearance of this person; they said he was a very tall Solitus. I thought then that perchance this was some drunken man who wanted to make a scene, sneaking in and using some stealth technology to fool the people.

I questioned them as to whether he seemed sane or insane; everyone agreed he seemed insane, "but very serious," they added. During his time in Rompas he neither ate nor drank. Which made me wonder; who appears in a bar, rambles on about "the future is coming," and then magically appears and disappears to do this, surely a prankster or drunk?

The last interesting comment a bar patron mentioned was how "something has been stirring in the mystical universe for quite some time." This led me to think that although the strange man was insane, there was some seriousness to him that the people definitely felt.

Quickly after my questioning the bar patrons attention shifted to a bar fight that nearly broke out; everyone quickly took a seat after defusing the situation somewhat and shifted to a heated discussion between themselves, which I did not record.

There is a bigger story here today, and this reporter simply cannot put his finger on just what it was... what did it all mean? Just what was the purpose of that madman?

Haha ..

If you ask me, it sounds like some omni employee's out pulling people's legs.

Something's always stirring in the mystical universe. The important thing is to keep
    one's feet firmly planted on the ground and not get wound up over jokers like these.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

It's true! I didn't see it, but I heard it...the vision spoke to me. It spoke of the portal of ages, and of destiny, and of mankind evolving. I don't pretend to understand all of it, but I know it must be important. This vision was speaking of the destiny of Omni-Tek, proclaiming the greatness that awaits us! Keep fighting, soldiers, and make this prophecy come true!
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

I too had a vision, a vision of a RUR robot in every household. And I am not just talking about Rubi-Ka either.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!