Thread: Martial Artist Looking

Martial Artist Looking

Hello I am a level 72 Martial Artist looking to join a guild.

Ooops

I suppose some pertinant information may help. I am looking for a guild to adventure with and to help out my fellow guild mates. I don't know about the Role Playing element yet, but I am easy to train and do have an imagination. Also, probably the most important, I am on Rubi Ka 1.

In game name

Tell/Retru ingame if you would like to meet and try grouping ( btw I am a newbie when it comes to grouping too ).

ugh

if you are interested in a small homie guild, here is what we look for:

o mature player
    o sense of humor
    o good person to know
    o desire to help others
    o rk1

it seems like you meet some of these requirements already. if you want to meet some more people that meet them as well, start spamming tells to the people in the Order of the Crimson Cross until someone responds. tell them thyrra/aier said they should be interested in meeting you.

OOOOPS

I am such a bonehead at times. I am a clanner.

( C thanks for the offer )

/In Character: Never will I join the OMNI SCUM !!

Thyrra thank you very much for the help, I will follow your advice.

( I like your posts in the Enforcer area. My other character is a 66 Enforcer )

i look forward to meeting you ingame.

i play pst ( west coast US ). if you will be on at that time i should be on as aier tonight.

Thyrra

I'll try to look you up tonight on one your incarnations. Maybe we can adventure a bit, missions or hunting.

De Opresso Libre

Ugh if you are interested my guild is currently recruiting members. We are a very active, loosely formed guild. We have a leadership heirarchy inplace but the only real purpose is to give ppl a person to bring problems too. 2 rules in the guild at this moment

Members have to be on at least twice a week (avoid the AFK for 5 weeks without anyone knowing whats goin on)
    New members have to be >lvl 50.

We have a 2 week application process. You get recuited and then we get to team with you for 2 weeks to test out if you and the rest of the guild are compatible (used to be in a guild that let anyone in and we got some real a$$holes). Then at a meeting members will be asked to recommend you and then you get promoted to member and get your voice in the group.

Feel free to drop me a tell i'm usually on in the afternoon and evenings CST. /tell either Ashlley, Sanaho, Gorilla5, or Stedda. My roommates and a few RL friends are the ones who run the guild mostly.

Gorilla5
    107 soldier
    Proud to be a Soldier for the Clans
    President of De Opresso Libre

Cool Clan MA guild

There is a MA-only clanner guild known as the Red Tigers. They seem to be a pretty cool bunch of people, and welcome everyone over level 15. I joined the guild when I first arrived on the planet.

However, I have now left the guild since all of my incarnations are Omni. Not the guild's fault.
    Semuta, newbie paper-pusher
    Elacca, young grasshopper