Thread: The Milly 2

The Milly 2

Meantime at a RUR boardroom meeting…

“The fact of the matter Dabz, is that the Token Board fiasco has left us deeper in the red than ever.” says Yiis, RUR’s finance manager sternly. “We need something, an idea that will turn it all around for us.”

“And this is it!” proclaims Dixie from marketing, sliding the artwork to Dabblez across the table. “The sales projections we made based on fourteen different tests consumer groups went through the roof. This will be big, B-I-G.”

Crattyjack from sales joins in. “Come one Dabbzie. I know I could really sell these babies. We just need your okay.”

Dabblez looks sceptical. “Okay, I’d promised myself this day would never happen, that we’d never sink this low, but I guess any port in a storm. Let’s do it, let’s build the damn bot.”

… AND HERE IT IS, THE FABULOUS, ONE AND ONLY NEW MILLY 2.
    CLICK BELOW AND SEE IT FOR YOURSELF!

>>> CLICK HERE <<<

More Classic RUR artwork on our grid site in the Gallery section.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Noholds looks over the design specifications of the new Milly2 .
    ''Hmm with the new psiotronics adjustments and the neural testing Dr. Lina signed off on , Milly 2 might just work.''

Dabblez saids., ''Then i will leave to you guys to start the development of it.''

''Right boss, i will have the boys make a work up on it right away.''

Yiis looks at the schetches.

"it looks abit....what shall I say?"
    Yiis pnondered abit, looking for the right words
    "female! Bots don't have genders, do they? So why have it look like a female? With large....attributes? Sure, we are in a storm, and if you call this a port, then fine. Just leave the witty remarks at home."

News Item about this nice invention on AO Stratics:

AO Stratics News
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Thank you Meister. RUR has never knowingly turned down free advertising for our robots as advertising is the soul of commerce, or something.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

She's so... Positronic!

:gnom grips an oil can firmly in his large atrox hands and squirts oil all over his forehead on accident::

Doh

Didymus scanned through the advertisment and mumbled to himself ..

"That's the damned scariest thing I've ever seen .."
    "RUR? .. Isn't that the people who made the mechanical leets?"
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability