events section.

Congrats to the Doc and the Soldier!

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Not to be mean or anything or stuff, its a good idea and all buuut.....

Can we have some fights where skill is needed? you know, real 1 on 1's, down to the last man?

I got ranacked and rooted, then I was left there to be killed by anyone hehe.

Got ganked, but I didnt realise It was a Free For all, I just got home and my brother told me to come check it out.
    I would really like some 1 on 1 fights, fights already planned before it starts.

Shame Rage didnt work tho, roots, feh.

Cant wait till the next one!

Hey Cloudeh, hope you liked the Ransack/Deprives courtesy of me And thx for kill to btw.

But I do agree an organised 1vs1 tournement with lvl brackets would be an idea worth considering, But these Battle Royales rock in their own way, so keep it up.

Post definately

Before BR's are completed we will announce a profession contest (ENF vs ENF/SOL vs SOL/etc) and we are in progress on a contest for all profs in 1v1 combat as well as 6 person teams combat.

I need some of the larger orgs to contact me on the 6 person team combat, I wont be able to cover all the prizes for that one as well as provide enough personnel to referee it.

If your org is interested in helping with the administration of any of the events, of course you are welcome to send me a tell.

Thanks!
    Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

How come there are two winners?

And when can we expect to see some screenies from theese events under the picture section on your website?