Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KCS Declaration of War

(( Trust me I´m one person that can appretiate a non raid guild, and I can asure u it was in not way intended as a we´re pimp you´re ghimp thing. But I don´t see anything wrong in combining the two and I can´t see nothing wrong with using our attacks ona clan stronghold, killing their armor supplyer as a RP thing))
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

Red face OMMFG! @#$%!

We couldnt give a rats ass 'bout yer damn raids! Wake up and smell the coffee people! this is 'KCS Declaration of War' thread! Not @#$%ing ' Omni secured SWB from neutrals' thread! Stay on topic people! shesh!, and We could care less if your dumb org(whats name again? sorry I forgot*chuckles*) helps us or not. We have all the support we want!
    Chairman of the Kenley Criminal Syndicate..

Hmmmm..... as interesting as it sounds i would like to see someone Assasinate the president of OP ^-^
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Originally posted by Meister

(OOC: If you lack the skill to RP with us properly, as I have noticed today, we will simply ignore you. If you know who "Name Withheld" were, you should know what that means)
    ooc: I am amused when you don't RP to someone else's idea of RP, you're suddenly not an RPer. If you're playing this game you're RPing in one aspect or another, be it "down with phillip ross" or "worship me i am the king of crackerjacks!"

I think I agree with what TheSkeezix is saying here...

Agree all you want. It doesnt change anything that we don't *have* to RP with you. You can RP criminal all you wish.. the question is who cares if there is nobody to arrest you or say that you are a criminal. There's a slight difference between RPing and pretending to RP.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Roleplaying is about give and take.

You take the good with the bad. That means that sometimes you are going to lose. And sometimes you are going to win.

If you feel that you are not receiving fair treatment from the other person then there is always another choice:

Walk away.

All roleplaying is voluntary. No one can force you to do anything and no one can be forced by you as well.

In the end it will always be your choice as to whom you choose to roleplay with and whom you do not. As should it be for all of us.

No matter how the war between your two organisations turns out you will still be actively trying to keep the Roleplay area dynamic.

Enjoy what comes and good luck to both sides.
    Simon "Mymir" Baptist
    The Boswell Syndicate

((I just want to say that i could understand why OP would not want to rp with kcs becasue i was there the night minister gave the quote about op not rping with kcs,but before he said this a kcs member had told the people he was rping with that he had a "bullet absorbing suit" now ppl can rp alot of crazy and fun stuff but when you cant be killed.....that makes it really unfair.))

This thread has kept me entertained for days, but this quote definitely takes the cake...
    bullet absorbing suit
    rofl

(OOC- I think we should just drop this "God RP" topic now.. the mention of it diverted the purpose of this thread. Now back to the "Decent Win/Lose RP" )

Omni-Pol you can rest a bit easier now.. we now have our eyes on more important matters like Red Tape of Omni-Admin for instance but don't think we have forgotten you... no we haven't. Oh and I forgot to mention.. make sure to watch your backs.. I have expanded my Syndicate to more farther areas.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

((durf))

((all i have to say is ouch...))

Unhappy OCC~~

Most of (KCS) are great rps but they do have some n00bs who dont even knows what it means...

*cough* Sephiroth05 *cough*

KFC leads rompa?

**Flips through the grid feed, with a smile over the current topic of discussion**

FYI: KFC may think they run rompa bar....but this is not the case.
    They may attend and frequent the establishment , but as far as running it goes, mainly they just make a mess of the place...

**looks at her hands from scrubbing off the couches, wondering if anybody knows how hard it is to keep those things clean**

SOS has taken over management of Rompa Bar, and are currently providing waitstaff/bar service to "CIVIL" patrons.

All patrons are welcome so long as they dont cause trouble and ruin the relaxing atmosphere for other paying customers....

People come to rompa bar to relax...others go to conduct criminal activities...and for those reasons, OP is always welcome to stop in to keep the peace when things get out of control.

We will deny service only to those that are rude to our staff....if u gonna be a punk u can get the drink yourselves ^.^ mew.

**lights a silver smokes brand cigarettee and puffs it gently, watching the sparkling cloud raise thru the rafters of the bar area in rompa**

To other patrons wanting to stop in and have a good time....be welcome to do so, and allow our staff to make your visit to rompa bar enjoyable....we are there to serve. ^.^

**goes back to washing some wine glasses; a new shipment, since stefano decided to ransack everything from behind the bar, and breaking several fine crystal glasses imported from Oearth**

Btw stef....stop trying to steal my tip jar...=P i empty it after every tip simply because u have sticky fingers ^.^
    ^.^
    -----------------------------------------------
    "He is a Harkonnen ANIMAL!! Let me, Please m'lord..."

Re: KFC leads rompa?

Originally posted by Roxy Diamond
    [BTo other patrons wanting to stop in and have a good time....be welcome to do so, and allow our staff to make your visit to rompa bar enjoyable....we are there to serve. ^.^[/B]
    I've been at Rompa over the past few nights, and I have to say SoS is doing a commendable job indeed. Keep up the good work.

I'm not getting involved in this (and much respect to Mymir for putting my thoughts in a nutshell), but one thing I will say to the members of KCS:

Roleplaying an "in-your-face" criminal Omni-Tek organization is perhaps one of the hardest roles to do right out of any you can possibly envision. Many (and I do mean MANY) others have tried it before, and I will be honest, most have failed miserably, ending up in the end being absolutely despised by the entire RP community and eventually disintegrating. Like Meister said, Name Withheld was one of them. KFM was another.

What you have to realize is that you NEED the co-operation and support of Omni-Pol in your endeavours. They are your nemesis, plain and simple. Both orgs can benefit tremendously in an RP sense, but only if the two can get along.
    Last edited by Ammicus; Sep 10th, 2003 at 01:28:09.

All kcs does in rompa bar is sit in a booth and talk about how tough they are, so i dont think that counts as running a bar.

I have one word for all of you

Petty

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Angry Stindy

She does not speak for us. She has absolutely no affiliation to us. We do not CLAIM Rompas. SoS DOES have ownership over Rompas, we only use it to plan and hang out. And is for you Zechma, you seem to make all these accusations when you are never really there. I've seen you at Rompas once since KCS was brought to public, so where you get that we're talking about how tough we are is beyond me. And as for Red-Tape, there our primary target for the time being.
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

"You have the brain of an amoeba, but the mouth of a blue whale." - Bochmeir to Serter

Co-Founder and Diplomatic Leader of The Kenley Family

Original Kenley

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

Re: Stindy

Originally posted by Serter
    And as for Red-Tape, there our primary target for the time being.
    Ammicus types a quick note to his secretary for general distribution to all InternOps affiliates: "Note this."

arrogance is a lousy replacement for skill

Originally posted by TheSkeezix
    arrogance is a lousy replacement for skill
    Discretion is the better part of Valor. But if you can do both at the same time? DAMN then you good!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12