Thread: I wish arks and gm's were killable :(

I wish arks and gm's were killable :(

I was at the arena watching Athx and Adonfff smack each other around when an ark appeared. Dunno why he was there but he stood there and talked for a bit. So I called up some friends and me, a lvl 115 ma, a lvl 120 doc, and a lvl 98 doc. Plus Athx and Adonfff I think. Wailed on this ark, and his hp's didn't move . That sucks, when I'm bored I wanna be able to take a team out to some 0% zone and play "summon the ark" . lol, and you play the game till a gm comes and throws ya'll in jail, but only if he can catch ya'll before ya kill him .

That'd be cool *sighs*.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

LMAO. I love you man, tho this is the biggest clue yet that you are infact insane I remember GM let me attack her went on for 5 mins or so with no no shift of her hp, maybe a slither but that may be fantasy Then she asked wether she could hit me, killed me in 3 hits lol never been so quickyl killed by a unarmed MP

"We're sorry Obergeist, we can't refund your items that were deleted in your crash. Anything else we can do for you?"

/me looks at supression level

0%.

/me press hot keys 4, 5, 6.

You hit ARK for 800 points of Flingshot damage
    You hit ARK for 1590 points of Burst damage
    You hit ARK for 3500 points of Fullauto damage
    Attacked by ARK...
    ARK hits you for 99999999 points of damage...
    Your remains will be made availble in 60 seconds....

I've wanted to do that so bad... and maybe kill them.

A man can dream.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

I tried to kil belith a bit ago. She was like a monster, not a player so i could attack her in 75% gas. She had a mean bow, so i had to work the zone, tried to nuke her about 15 times, every nuke was countered. Then she said she was getting mad, and summoned some ninja droid, then I promptly got it stuck in a zone. After that I just gave up tho.

Hehe yea, I was there

<--- Firstbuild

That was sorta funny.. it didn't even DO damage.. They don't take damage, hehe, that's the bad thing.. at least let us hit them. *sniffles*
    ~Chris

Back in the day, them men in neon pants really could pack a
    punch! I hear rumors their HP is in the 6 digits : )

Originally posted by [CrispyChicken]
    Back in the day, them men in neon pants really could pack a
    punch! I hear rumors their HP is in the 6 digits : )
    7 digits.. they have 2 mill HPs. Not that you could harn them.
    ~Chris

200,000 hp :P
    1000 dmg reflect shield now too.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.