Hi everybody,

As we're closing in on the 15.0.1 upgrade and Shadowlands launch, I've been asked to help out with updating the in-game help text and some other stuff. I'm also trying to prepare a new Beginners Guide for SL launch, and get some more features covered in the online manual.

Due to this, I will have extremely little time for anything else for a while. I'll make sure to post my weekly update on Friday, and expect to do an update with new social guidelines (nothing new, really, just a better layout) tomorrow, but fear I'll have little or no time for other tasks.

So don't expect me to happen across the posts you make. If there's something you absolutely need me to look at, please send me a private message or an e-mail. Please do not overdo this though, or I'll just have to ignore it all to get this writing work done.

This also means other tasks that I cover alone these days won't be done regularly, e.g. updating the fan site listing and lifting suspensions. And I won't be around much in IRC, nor in-game. Hopefully this is only for a week or two.

Take care, play nice, and have fun.