Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apologizes from the SoS

Apologizes from the SoS

The SoS, and me Everwatch as leader, wish to adress an apology to all those concerned by the recent trouble around our org.

After a period of confusion, which lasted several weeks, our internal investigations led to a series of conclusions that reveal severe failures of our security system. It appears now very clearly that the SoS has been undermined by a criminal group.
    The following persons were involved:

Stefano. The person who invited himself a series of spies inside our ranks. Ex general of our org for long, his loyalty was all faked. His poor results as a general, his unefficiency to fight the evil that was plaguing us convinced us he was implicated. We now prooved that point. Additionaly implicated in a series of murders against Sensuality.
    => He was removed from our org today.

Serter. The brain of this plot. So called 'friend' of the SoS at first, thanx to his spies inside our ranks. He was the one to start the mess involving the SoS and Ylemmae, always hiding his reasons, now revealled. He also added more hate and confusion to any situation we have faced since, against Devils Advocate in particular, with side conversations and plotting. He was the one to decide to implicate his brothers Stefano and Sephiroth05, the Kenleys family, into a plot which only purpose, as far as we can tell, was to undermine our pacific org, and to make as many members as possible leave our ranks.
    => The SoS ended all relations with that person.

Sephiroth05. Invited and welcomed to the SoS. He received friendliness and help, from goodwilling people. His aggressive attitude hurt different persons inside and outside our org, though we do not consider this person as really plotting against us. Accomplice nonetheless, he helped in undermining our org by supporting his brothers.
    => He was removed from our org today while he was trying to defend Stefano's position. Due to that, he is now claiming everywhere he will assassinate all SoS members.

Senfo. Invited and welcomed to the SoS as Sephiroth05. He was the spy working exclusively for Serter. He revealled himself when information transpired from the SoS at incredible speed. He is a direct accomplice, and his spying over an org as the SoS is illegal, passible of Marshall law.
    => He was removed from the org today.

Malachii. Long member of the org, Malachii prooved his commitment by taking part of the series of murders against Sensuality. He is also an accomplice to the other actions of this group and conspired to spoil the general atmospher of the org.
    => He left the org a few days ago. The SoS ended all relations with that person.

Further investigations may lead to increase this list.

We wish to explain that the SoS was victim of this plot and lost many members and friends due to it. Our loss of reputation is also an important damage. The confusion and arguments that occured also damaged much of the fun we usually get been members of the SoS, and our usual goodwill and friendship was spoiled due to this during those weeks.

The persons involved in this plot showed no regret, no apology for the damage done. Most of them already formed a new organization called Kenley Criminal Syndicate, which this time shows more of their personality.

Therefore, we adress the following messages:

Sensuality: Assassinated several times by this group, only to bring discredit on the SoS. Even though our org took measures against those persons, we send our sincere apologizes.

Wavebreaker (unarmed) and Ylemae (10yo child): Threatened by Sephiroth05 who shot with his gun inside the Rompa bar to scare them. I had the foolishness to defend Sephiroth05's point of view myself. I am personally sorry about that.

Ylemmae: Serter added to an unfortunate incident we had with this person, making a massive argument out of it.

The org Devil's Advocate, Doncarnage in particular, and Ylemae: The plotters added to the importance of an argument we are having at the moment. The situation would settle way faster without their constant trouble. I adress my personal apologizes to Devil's advocate, Doncarnage and Ylemae for that amount of additional trouble, and call them for a calm and contructive conversation to settle our matters.

We do not deny our lack of cautiousness regarding this group invading us and abusing our friendliness. This is why I decided today to submit my leadership to a vote from my members, who are therefore free to demote me from my current position of leader. Decision will be final in 10 days.
    To explain a bit our lack of cautiousness, I have to say that we were astonished at the blattant will to harm our org, just for the fun of it.
    Last edited by Everwatch; Aug 22nd, 2003 at 11:46:05.
    April "Everwatch" Garasha

General of the ~ Society of Salvation ~, RP omni org on Atlantean
    Leader of the DART - Department of Acquisitions, Raids and Training, the military branch of the SoS.

Feel free to contact me for events and application to the DART.

Red face Patience

"Undermine......such a cruel and tense word.......but your beliefs lie to you now. That was not my purpose. That is not needed anymore, for my part is done. This was only a stage into something much, much bigger. You'll all soon see. As for Stefano and Sephiroth, there own choice. I forced them to do nothing. During my time spent helping "The Niners" catch Triple D, I made sure he was kept out of it, for his sake and standing in his former org, SoS. But as that has nothing to do with this...and you all seem so hellbent on believing what you want....sure....I FORCED them to do this....they had no choice....and it wasn't only Stefano who invited me.....*grins*. Your security systems are still faaiiiling...and as for me doing all of this for the 'fun of it', your wrong. I tried to come to you and apologize, offer my help, explain myself, but you, April, shoved it in my face, and for that, I vow revenge. As of now, the only person I apologize to is Msice because she is a longstanding friend, and hopefully wil continue to be. And as for Sephiroth, please tell me why he was kicked for merely defending his flesh and blood. And Senfo reported to me that he jumped off the gun because he was told 'Not to pull a Seph'. To me that is rude and degrading to not only yourself, but the person to whom your talking about, behind there back. He was outraged and tried to defend his friend, only to in turn be yelled at. This is not over.... its far from over. Prepare, for the worst is yet to come....*fades off into the shadows*"
    Last edited by Serter; Aug 22nd, 2003 at 10:00:36.

Ex-General

My my my, such big words..You have almost... flattered me. Well I guess it's time to make clarify a few things, eh? For the record you never gave me a chance to explain..you just went off and booted me..how noble? That doesn't sound like a place for Salvation to me. Also I never thought I was inviting spies.. Sephoroth asked me if he could join along with Senfo..how am I to know they are spies? You are doing before thinking my freind. Oh and one more thing.. Your Objective was to eliminate criminals was it? Well..about 65% of SoS knew of my murders and what did they do? NOTHING! Seems like a Salvation fro criminals to me..and like Serter said this is just the start...

*fades back away in the dark Omni-E Alleys*
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Murderers, assassins, and outlaws. Who here feels pitty for this scum, this cancer on the Corporation? You all ask for a chance to explain, and say that your hurt by Ms. Garasha's harshness. What of your victoms Guy? Were they not hurt by your decietfulness? And Sephiroth05, ha! Another viper hiding in the grass. I have been wronged by him in the past, but STILL extended my hand in friendship! After all, if he was to be a member of the SoS he at least deserved a secand chance, but look! Look how he wasted it, defending spies and traitors.
    Serter, don't worry about your "Other" spies, oh no. We will find them as well. They are sure to be cowering somewhere, waiting for direction that will never materialize. You are a fool to underestimate us. We are TRUE Omni citizens and have justice on our side. Do you really think you are a match?

Thomas "Kruxiov" Kandinsky
    Acquistions General
    ~Society of Salvation~

Perched upon a beam of removed colour...

... Gabriel recoiled himself in thought, placing himself away from the world in a deep meditative glance over what he scanned, the words that trailed upward across his viewscreen. Decryption and scatter-signal software already manipulating any security traces on his access working their programmed magic, a work of art from none other than Dericads mind.

Software was not his forté. Other skills were held by the Daemon Unit member.

Subterfuge and the ability to blend, to adapt, knowledge of his fellow man, workings of the mind, of fear, of hatred through others; these were all fine weapons he knew how to recognise and use to evade possible fatal circumstances. Implement them as tools, weapons, against any objective.

Gabriel had further tests to proceed with. Communication had been received from those who governed a partial amount of drive the assassin had been implanted with upon creation. To attain successful results from all objectives given in any given moments offered to acheive optimal result.

The Kenley brothers, of course they had become involved in his work. Why not use such valuable methods of indirect approach? If the reasons behind the work was simply put down to "criminal activity" then more-so would Gabriel promote such motive.

Of course... this was not the case.

An offer to join the Kenley family had been made. Stefano was an excellent accomplice and his progression into the darker depths of his being kept Malachii proud. Yes, Gabriel was indeed proud of watching these things develop.

In darkness, images cannot be seen.

In the shadows, everyone fails to see the clear vision. That is, unless one grew to understand that shadows are created through light and opened themselves up to use this understanding to focus through potential obstacles.
    In darkness, reaching far beyond that which casts shade through light, nothing... can be seen.
    But you can feel.

Gabriel understood this to a perfected art.

-------------

"Sir, Daemon subject RK01 has responded to new objectives."

A sterotypical seated figure pushes themself to and fro in the leather made chair in quick thought in what return to offer the sergeant. Drumming three fingers upon the desk surrounding the one to which the sergeant addressed a form shifted from hand to table top, by which time the dimly lit person spoke.

"Very well. Pass the results to mainframe, await for additional data progression then return to me with new instruction. Training report to be stamped as continued success. Our boy is doing the program proud."

The sergeant snapped a salute combined with a stiffened bow of the head. Boot heels clicking together, the sergeant marched out of the office, data report in hand.

(( OOC. Just a little disclaimer to those who actually think I'm some cold, uncaring, evil person in RL. I am. j/k. Try not to take it SO seriously please. I'm merely playing a role as a developing villain. I'm not one to believe in instant bad guy or bad guys at all for that matter, we all have our ways. Don't fancy explaining it all as I'm sure most of you understand my angle. *grins* But as mentioned earlier, this isn't the "real" me. Going with the flow. Whee! ))
    - Name: Gabriel
    Codename: Malachii -- Former patient of Omni-Reform

Historic Reference File 1
    Historic Reference File 2
    Historic Reference File 3
    Omni-Tek Incident Report 1

Recently released from Omni-Reform, Private of Omni-Pol
    Roleplaying Profile of "Malachii"

*chuckles quietly* you couldn't even guess who the rest of the spies are....trust NO ONE......a bunch of partying sorority kittens know nothing about true military anyway....dont even think about underestimating us....we have more alleagences than you might think
    Last edited by Shadowgrider; Aug 23rd, 2003 at 01:36:35.
    Chairman of the Kenley Criminal Syndicate..

Stefano.

Various alts, various guilds started and ended.

Jumps from clan to Omni to clan and back again.

Kenley will last about 2 weeks give or take a week.

I could speak of the others poor demeanor as well but instead I'll just offer my condolences to SOS. Everwatch seems to be a pretty thoughtful and gracious leader. That's far more then I could say about any of the persons she named.

I was going to say that eventually these people will be in some nameless org because over time their reputations will proceed them, but that's already happening.

Signed,
    An outside observer

Originally posted by Divvinity
    Stefano.

Various alts, various guilds started and ended.

Jumps from clan to Omni to clan and back again.

Kenley will last about 2 weeks give or take a week.

I could speak of the others poor demeanor as well but instead I'll just offer my condolences to SOS. Everwatch seems to be a pretty thoughtful and gracious leader. That's far more then I could say about any of the persons she named.

I was going to say that eventually these people will be in some nameless org because over time their reputations will proceed them, but that's already happening.

Signed,
    An outside observer
    ummmm...no....we have been together for over 5 months underground....we are just finally, shall we say...making an appearance

everwatch,

speaking for myself, and as a member of devils advocates, i feel that i should take this opportunity to commend you on your actions here. altho i realize that there may still be some tension between sos and da, as far as i am concerned i have no more quarrel with you.

devils advocates was in a similar position some time ago, back when we had a running rivalry with vixen entertainment. due to the intereference and malicious manipulation of one person, our two guilds were in a virtual state of war. having been thru that myself, i can sympathize with how you must feel, having learned about the snakes in your midst.

i hope in future when you and i meet, we can smile and say hello to one another, and that there will be no bad feelings on either side.

thank you
    jeepers

*former soldier, now adventurer
    *were-leet and defender of leet-kind
    *proud member of devils advocates

Not all are able to be "saved"... they must first desire such help, and show signs of working to be "saved" in the end.

Then there are those who are just beyond saving... people who's constant self-destructive nature is unable to be turned, and they can only proceed to their ultimate fate at break-neck speed.

The later appears to be more what the Society was dealing with. Those who care nothing for the strife of others, but only for their amusement, and interests.

At the very least, these people are known now, and perhaps the Society can save itself as a result. And they have my best wishes and regards...
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

Overview

Kenley Criminal who???

Take my advice ....go back underground.
    Go crawl into the dark lonely hole you all slithered from.

To attack a mere Entertainment Guild such as SOS seems the cowards way anyhow.

And you fellas seem to have a pattern evolving here...first XE , now SOS? Omni tek provides very good health coverage..when is the last time yous guys have had an examination from Omni-Med psychiatric ward?

You know they give you free milk and cookies with every visit.
    And a second rate syndicate such as yours needs all the free milk and cookies they can get ^.^
    ^.^
    -----------------------------------------------
    "He is a Harkonnen ANIMAL!! Let me, Please m'lord..."

*Jessia shakes her head slowly and purses her luscious lips*

The Kenly Family... *she mutters to herself in distaste, taking a deep breath*

The never ending rain of empty and vulgar, repetitive threats from your ilk, the constant and unabated harassment aimed at our more illustrious and honorable members from your ilk, and the collateral damage from this little imbroglio from your ilk, is at an end. It is over. Done.

It's dead, it's old, and it's growing mold, so leave us alone.
    ~Society of Salvation~

Although I've had few dealings with SoS as a whole, the ones I have talked to have been very pleasant, upstanding Omni-Tek citizens.

Ok, thank you for flaming the SoS Post with hate messages against us. We really care! And your wasting forum space with your whining, please, get back to the reason why this forum was made

/rocky to these four
    Akhtar ,
    Partner of the scientific labs of Broken Shores

Through the light of Darkness, I m still alive and feel the Sadness of the Universe...

When you start to see fire in your eyes when you are reading forums, then leave them and take a cold wash

*shakes his head in disappointment*

Makes a man regret tearing open a rift to the Ethereal Plane and keeping demons at bay to allow souls trapped within to return home... It truly does.

Division 9 RSGE

is it just me, or do these "kenly family syndicate" people sound su****iously like wanna-be kaviera family mafia?

how sad is that?

kfm were sad enough in their own right. to -aspire- to sadness....thats just pathetic @_@
    jeepers

*former soldier, now adventurer
    *were-leet and defender of leet-kind
    *proud member of devils advocates

*Bites tongue*

Division 9 RSGE

I haven't been afraid of people running with scissors since kindergarten ;P

Red face ...

*yawns*
    People who really have no cencept of out entire history togather should not speak or Daetona may very well have to retrieve a few more souls
    *finishes his reply and rolls over on the couch at Rompa returning to his much needed slumber*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast