Thread: >> No more Official Answers ? <<

Exclamation >> No more Official Answers ? <<

I don't even remember when thelast official answers were posted on the boards.
    I was very happy with them, it was a nice and efficient way of keeping us informed about the current points from the boards, that the Dev Team was adressing.

I don't see any meaningful appearance of Cosmik or Cz, so I guess they are crippled with work.

Well, having this feature back would be very appreciated.

EDIT : Last post was from 7th december.
    Last edited by Unexpected; Mar 22nd, 2002 at 17:53:46.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Thumbs down

Can mean one of two things. They either dont care, or they are just diligently working and taking no time for pleasantries to posting to these flame filled boards...

i think its a bit of both =D

/me crosses fingers, hoping they're busy because they're working on 14.0 and 14.2 OE patch

I kinda (keyword) don't blame them for not responding as they get flamed and insulted on almost every post. And I would bet my favorite pair of socks that they will never post on an "NT's nerfed to hell" thread again.

Cosmik has posted over a dozen times today alone, what do you mean they last posted on Feb 7th? Or do you just mean the answer thread? The thread was a good idea, I wish they would bring it out of retirement.

Question Sorry but your wrong

last post by Cosmik: March 26th, 2002 10:20

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/mem...o&userid=26561

So how is it that he posted over a dozen times on the 27th, the date of your post?

Re: Sorry but your wrong

Originally posted by Slades
    last post by Cosmik: March 26th, 2002 10:20

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/mem...o&userid=26561

So how is it that he posted over a dozen times on the 27th, the date of your post?
    I searched on the search tool and found over a dozen posts with that date when searching for Cosmik's name. Maybe I'm just confused about how that tool works. My bad.