Thread: How do you make money in this game?

How do you make money in this game?

I play a 72 enforcer. I often see players that con gray to me running around with yalms, and I see the auction channels filled with people paying more money than I've ever had for items that I need.

I currently have about 1.3 mill and players my level are running around with 100x that much. wtf?

Obviously I'm missing some sort of money making scheme? I've been away from the game for quite some time, and it seems I can't get long distance missions from broken shores anymore; they all go to frigging Galway.

How does an omni-tek person make money now?

You get one character really high. Make lots of money. Then give assloads to a new character. Voila. Some people then proceed to twink the hell out of it by level 10 and do PvP against other twinks.

Truth is you're not going to make huge amounts of money till around level 100, unless you get lucky and score a grid armour mk1 disk (try shades in greater tir) or Nullity (Bileswarms). But stick at it and you will literally be rolling in the stuff.

Puddle, you have to either fight mobs whose bodies can be converted to blood plasma after they die (apparently some players can make lots of money this way by fighting lower level mobs which can be killed quickly), or you have to blitz missions.

Blitzing, running the mission for the mission objective without bothering to kill anything. Blitz missions for items you can sell to other players, or for battlesuits which you can sell to the stores. See how high a level mission you can manage to blitz, you want to do the highest level ones possible.

Re: How do you make money in this game?

Originally posted by puddle
    I play a 72 enforcer....

I currently have about 1.3 mill and players my level are running around with 100x that much. wtf?
    All the money making suggestions given to you (above) are good. If you know people your level with over 100 million they are twinked from a higher level character. I have done money runs since about level 70 and I think that at level 100 I have only had about 40 million pass through my character in total. I would admit that it is possible, but highly unlikely that they got the money themselves... as there are people crazy enough to get the 1000 token board at level 6. It really depends on how much time you have to put to making cash. And in later levels, the cash really starts pouring in...

I can mongo/rage run 200 missions I'm at the lovely level of 112 when its possible to get 200 missions.. and I tell you now I'm loving it.

Easy enough:

Start AOMD.
    Find 3 missions with battle suits as rewards. QL to your liking.
    Blitz them as outlined above.
    Flog them to Omni terms (you get more than Clan terms).

Repeat til your brain dribbles out of your ears.

Creep.