Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clearing the Controversy

Exclamation Clearing the Controversy

Its about time I make a statement since these days there are is a large massing of jealous individuals who seek to defame myself for my efforts and contribution to the game. Some of this will be IC, some OOC.. trust me you'll know the difference.. it is me after all.

Alright first up: I am forever Omni-Tek, I work for Omni-Tek, and will deffend Omni-Tek until my last breath. Any one who is traitorous to Omni-Tek is in my eyes an enemy and a threat to the growth and productivity of the company. Hence my recent mission into TBA where I set to weaken the traitorous faction for its crimes against the corporation, which I should point out, had gone unpunished. I did this in hopes that Omni-Pol would soon after act and arrest the guilty parties since their force was not as great as it once was, this did not happen, but TBA was weakened none the less, despite the claims by TBA officials. After I had completed my mission into TBA I was due to resign, but TBA did beat me to the punch when they discovered my true intentions. Now, with a faction like TBA, who here can condem me for trying to rid Omni-Tek of such a group that kills their own brethren? If you do, then I strongly suggest you look at the facts closely.

After my departure from TBA I set into the suspected traitorous player run guild Omni-Pol (OTSEC) to investigate matters concerning OTSEC officials meeting with clan leaders and disclosing confidential information in exchange for credits. I did indeed find this and was due to make a report on it, Omni-Pol then removed me for inquiries to another suspect OT faction. Thats fine, no love loss there.

Now since I began these missions to uncover people who are with Omni-Tek, but also working against it, I have come under alot of fire, mainly due to false statements being made against me, some IC, majority OOC. TBA has issued many false statements such as "I work for the clans and am set out to destroy Omni-Tek from within" That couldnt be furhter from the truth. I indeed am set in my ways, and that is to make certain Omni-Tek remains powerful and contains loyal employees, when I discovered what I did about TBA and took action, it was expected that they would retaliate with such hateful attacks, given their very poor reputation. And so the anti-Tisantous campaign began, and all who have envied the accomplishments and contributions I have made to the RKT and the story (or lack there of) jumped on the band wagon. Let me tell you all this, I enjoy Role Playing, I do it well, I do not enjoy however, childish tactics taken by some to destory the game play because they have a burning rage of jealous hatred.

Points I will clear up:
    I am Omni-Tek forever and do not work for the clans, nor I will ever work for them.
    I always will seek out the traitors to Omni-Tek and see to it they are dealt with, I will never and have never set out upon those who remain loyal.
    I am not a man set on destroying the Omni-Tek family, despite the bitter statements from those who have displayed their immaturity.
    I Role Play In Game 98% of the time, but when some begin OOC attacks, I can and will step OOC to deffend myself.
    I will continue to contribute my ideas and influence the story despite the jealous players who will protest and release false statements about me or my character.
    I am not an evil, mean person, I can be when you step into the OOC attack ring, and those who have, are witness to this.

I expect to get slammed even after this post. Most likely TBA members, OTSEC, or OP members, or the followers to the anti-Tisantous campaign. And it will not surprise me since I have received hate tells in game on a daily basis from all of these parties, ones that include slander to me OOC such as calling me a "******" "Idiot" "someone who will never amount to anything, and is nothing" "A waste of time and breath" "And I need to get my gay ass beat in a gay bashing in RL"And to those people I say, grow up and stop being so childish, so I found you out In game, so go along with it and RP, dont make things up to destroy me or my reputation by attacking my ethics, morals, or intentions, and especially dont attack me OOC as you have so commonly. I hope this clears up alot of the controversy surrounding me as of late, Im not here to bicker, or argue, but after these past few weeks I have had my fill of being slammed and I thought it best I clear the air once and for all. I am a decent man, one you would like if you get to know, and I implore all of you to not be swayed by the misguided statements of people who IC work for Omni-Tek and stab it in the back, and OOC attack anyone in RL insults. I will monitor the replies here in case I need to step up to the plate again, and Im sure I will. Be well, and as always:
    Omni-Tek Forever!

-Sid Tisantous Saar
    The Dark Carnival
    Last edited by Tisantous; Mar 22nd, 2002 at 04:38:10.

Thumbs down

Ah, it seems that desperation now includes portraying yourself as the victim.

Maybe this post will mind poison one or two, but Im sure the smart ones wont buy into yet another failed act. The innocent routine is not working.

Furthermore, I beg you to stop your continuous lying for the sake of trying to clear your name. No one is harassing you, about four or five guilds have BOOTED you, and you have attempted to destroy the lives of people IC and OOC. No one likes a manipulative person who steps on other people to serve his own purpose of greed and power. Personally I dont hate you. I dont call you names. I am not out to get you. Its just not cool to go around from guild to guild trying to destroy each one. The people you are trying to destroy are people that log on and play with their friends every day, mostly for the sake of fun. Not cool at all to ruin their fun. Glorifying yourself as a "guild killer" is not cool either. Hard to believe someone dares to call themselves an Omni when they are responsible for breaking it up and almost starting a "civil war".

Frankly, your routine is getting annoying. I almost had to cancel my account because of you. Please stop.

Ralliral

You have no facts, you merely go on what others say, so until you can show me proof of myself being booted out of 5 guilds, and proof of my attempts to destroy every guild I have been in, I suggest you keep your statements to yourself. I am getting to my wits end with this discussion.

1: Only guilds I set to weaken were guilds who are traitorous to Omni-Tek, thats called Role playing, deal with it

2: I do not destroy lives, I am generally a very nice guy in game, with the exceptions to the negative children that seem to dominate the game play

3:If Role playing makes you want to cancel your account, by all means please do, it will be one less negative person to gripe and complain on a daily basis.

Ralliral Part II

Ahh, I forgot a few things

1: As I stated I RP 98% of the time in game and only step OOC if someone takes me there, especially when I am attacked verbally OOC.

2: I as a moral human being do not attack people OOC in game, I can not say the same for quite a few whose names will go unmentioned. But, if I am put in that ring, I will deffend myself, no questions asked.

3: I role play by sticking to the book and guidelines of Omni-Tek. ODes Omni-Tek like employees killing Omni guards, no.. so I will act as a loyal employee to vindicate those guilty of such actions. Does Omni-Tek like factions conspiring with clan leaders for their own personal gain, no, so I will then act as a loyal employee to snuff out the traitors.

4: If you dont like to role play, then just back off, and as you just did Ralliral, you stepped OOC with me on the forum accusing me of trying to ruin game play and attacking others OOC, I do not wish to go here, but if we must.. what kind of person are you, a majority of the comments I read from you on these forums are negative in some form, you rarely have a nice thing to say, so when it comes to your comments, being they are based solely on rumor, I will take into account you are just an unhappy person who gets delight out of spreading your dismay and ill-will.
    Last edited by Tisantous; Mar 22nd, 2002 at 08:18:16.

heyas Tisantous.. i hope your still collecting all those screen shots =)

you have my full support in anything you care to say or do.. but youve known that im sure.

Funcom officials have notified me that they do in fact now log ALL chat for 7 full days.. vicinity,tells all the possible chats. if you have enuff screenshots to start an investigation the people who have made OOC real life threats etc to you will be dealt with . iv had that assurance from 2 different arks.

continue your good work and keep saving those screens =)

Venge
    171 NT
    president of
    The Dark Carnival

ralliral You are wrong.

Tisantous is one of the most dedicated roleplayers I have ever seen in this game, hell one of the only.

I cannot name a person better than he.

He constantly gets bashed for doing so, people walked up to him and me when doing something abusing us saying, oh your gay and started saying loads of ****, I got the logs of that, we only want to do some roleplay and people have to ruin it.

I was so tempted to write a post about people ruin other peoples events by /tell Your a crap roleplayer, I can do better than you.

He is all for omni-tek and always will be!
    Ah **** I gotta go, I wanted to write more

In short, he not power hungry, he is just a better role player than any of you and he does it with professionalism, those who slate him for it can die.

End.

re

Originally posted by ralliral
    Ah, it seems that desperation now includes portraying yourself as the victim.

Maybe this post will mind poison one or two, but Im sure the smart ones wont buy into yet another failed act. The innocent routine is not working.

Furthermore, I beg you to stop your continuous lying for the sake of trying to clear your name. No one is harassing you, about four or five guilds have BOOTED you, and you have attempted to destroy the lives of people IC and OOC. No one likes a manipulative person who steps on other people to serve his own purpose of greed and power. Personally I dont hate you. I dont call you names. I am not out to get you. Its just not cool to go around from guild to guild trying to destroy each one. The people you are trying to destroy are people that log on and play with their friends every day, mostly for the sake of fun. Not cool at all to ruin their fun. Glorifying yourself as a "guild killer" is not cool either. Hard to believe someone dares to call themselves an Omni when they are responsible for breaking it up and almost starting a "civil war".

Frankly, your routine is getting annoying. I almost had to cancel my account because of you. Please stop.

I couldn't have put it better.

The *real* story.

I just thought I'd clear a few things up for good ol clanner-Tisantous here.

- He joined and parted several guilds, getting kicked out of ALL for trying to ruin them from the inside.

- He was kicked from EACH ONE.

- Each guild he joined has never been known to be anti-omni in any way shape or form aside from TBA.

- He was IN Omni-Pol claiming to be trustworthy while he was trying to weasle his way into First Order. After he tried to gain the highest rank attainable ON ENTRY, we laughed him out ... and Meister booted him from Omni-Pol.

- When he left DC, half the guild was swearing at him and calling him a complete loser, and MY sources say no one but Venge even likes the guy anymore.

- When he left DC, HE swore and cursed about how much DC was a "Collection of whining babies that don't know roleplaying from their own arse".

- He's fully admitted to trying to ruin factions within Omni.

Tisantous is a traitor, that should be immediatly expelled to clan. He is on our black list.

Why would anyone belive someone with under 20 posts anyways.

Fin

Controvery NOT cleared

Tisantuous in my eyes you are worthless to Omni-tek. Based on your words you come off on the same equally low level as any clan spy, whether that's what you are or not.

If you are truely the loyal Omni-tek employee that you claim to be then why are you focusing your energies on would-be traitorous Omni guilds. Here's a list of things to do with your time that would prove more productive:
    - Infiltrate CLAN guilds weaken them
    - Try to UNITE omni guilds to work against the common enemy
    - Getting a life

Oh and by the way.. I'm not "jealous" of your accomplishments. You may envision yourself as someone to "envy." But personally I'd prefer to have a normal sized head unlike your grotesquely INFLATED self-image.

Tisantous

Tisantous I am willing to believe you do try to do things for the good of the game. I do suspect you play them in RP.

However I know for a fact above this you are trying to get into the front page of the news reports everytime. IT does not matter to you what you post your stories about or the damage you cause by them.

Its all about getting the name Tisantous up there in lights. You use the good name of the guilds to promte yourself. While I was in enigma you wanted to print a story about us requesting Omni-Pol look into some matter just so you could prove to Omni-Pol they needed you. By posting this story about my guild you hoped to gain favor with Omni-Pol, I did not tell you at the time but I was outranged that anyone would dare to think to use a guild as a stepping stone to furthur your goals.

You are a good writing, but sadly you misuse this talent time and time again.

Look at your recent post, an Ultimatum To Radiman who the hell are you to be asking and ultimatum from the clans. What happend after 72 hours you really think guilds like Div9 and engima where going to attack targets in Tir.

You post is starting a war between the clans and firmly placing Omni-Tek at fault for this. The dust brigade has attacked targets in clan, Omni and neutral land, but you have seen fit to only blame the clans for it.

I did ask a number of questions from your guild leader but he seem not to have even read the statement, as politcal officer in engima I never saw it, neither did my guild leader see the post. In fact who did you send the post to before sending it to funcom.

Just the same with the posts from TBA I bet nobody saw it before you sent it in. You deciding policey for a number of guilds who seem to have no say in the matter at all.

I have had enough of people standing for this, I have quit my guild just to distance my self from this madness.

It will be interesting to see what Div9 makes of this.

Kirrana

Finally, I get to see something in the game that gives me some faith regarding the RP aspects of the game. Even today we see some group of Omni-Tek guilds making threats to the CoT without any authorization from Ross.

I'm sick of seeing all these O-T guilds acting like clanners. If FunCom had any balls they'd make powerful O-T characters to infiltrate the filth that has the guts to say they are loyal O-T employees and bring them all down. You guys are supposed to be a regimented disciplined organization that follows orders and sticks to the company policy.

Now if one role-playing individual wants to take it upon himself to set things right, then I say good for him. The company may discipline him for his roguish actions. However, he's at least trying to do something to set things right.

A clue to all the misguided O-T guilds who haven't a clue as to how to properly play your profession: in any major mega-corporation, you listen to your boss. When he says 'jump' you say 'how high?'

Bearing that in mind a quick quiz: When Phillip Ross issues a statement telling O-T employess not to kill Neutrals, what do you as an O-T employee do when you come across one that cons green or grey to you in a political zone?

Half the crap I see on AO-Basher regarding player-generated statements makes me sick. I expect this crap from the Clans. They pretty much have a million different agendas and can do whatever they want to an extent.

Perhaps those of you who have difficulty staying between the lines and playing by the rules chose the wrong side?

For the sake of the game I really hope there are more loyal O-T employees out there committed to bringing down the disobedient festering sores within the corporation so that when I see an O-T employee or a Clanner I know what to expect. As it is now, it's mostly a bunch of self-centered groups on either side each trying to push it's own agenda.

When you signed your employment contract with O-T, you chose your agenda. If I acted like half you guys at my job, I'd get fired.

Edit: You gotta be kidding me. THIS is the guy who issues the ultimatum to the Clans regarding turning over the Dust Brigade. Jeezus forget everything I said. This is the crap I was talking about. There just isn't ANYONE who has a g-d damn clue about what's supposed to be happening on the planet. Depressing really.
    Last edited by Bionitrous; Mar 22nd, 2002 at 17:34:37.

re

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    Finally, I get to see something in the game that gives me some faith regarding the RP aspects of the game. Even today we see some group of Omni-Tek guilds making threats to the CoT without any authorization from Ross.

I'm sick of seeing all these O-T guilds acting like clanners. If FunCom had any balls they'd make powerful O-T characters to infiltrate the filth that has the guts to say they are loyal O-T employees and bring them all down. You guys are supposed to be a regimented disciplined organization that follows orders and sticks to the company policy.

Now if one role-playing individual wants to take it upon himself to set things right, then I say good for him. The company may discipline him for his roguish actions. However, he's at least trying to do something to set things right.

A clue to all the misguided O-T guilds who haven't a clue as to how to properly play your profession: in any major mega-corporation, you listen to your boss. When he says 'jump' you say 'how high?'

Bearing that in mind a quick quiz: When Phillip Ross issues a statement telling O-T employess not to kill Neutrals, what do you as an O-T employee do when you come across one that cons green or grey to you in a political zone?

Half the crap I see on AO-Basher regarding player-generated statements makes me sick. I expect this crap from the Clans. They pretty much have a million different agendas and can do whatever they want to an extent.

Perhaps those of you who have difficulty staying between the lines and playing by the rules chose the wrong side?

For the sake of the game I really hope there are more loyal O-T employees out there committed to bringing down the disobedient festering sores within the corporation so that when I see an O-T employee or a Clanner I know what to expect. As it is now, it's mostly a bunch of self-centered groups on either side each trying to push it's own agenda.

When you signed your employment contract with O-T, you chose your agenda. If I acted like half you guys at my job, I'd get fired.

Edit: You gotta be kidding me. THIS is the guy who issues the ultimatum to the Clans regarding turning over the Dust Brigade. Jeezus forget everything I said. This is the crap I was talking about. There just isn't ANYONE who has a g-d damn clue about what's supposed to be happening on the planet. Depressing really.

I'd fire you on the first day.

To make uninformed comments on a subject you have no knowledge of is both stupid and careless.

Tisantous posts politically damaging news with no authorization from the orgs he's representing THAT DAY.

He hops from org to org trying to demolish Omni from the inside, IMHO no better than a clanner.

His self-promoting post above is evidence enough of the person behind the character.

Anyone can hide behind the "I'm roleplaying" tag, it still dosn't change the fact he's a griefer.

"Its about time I make a statement since these days there are is a large massing of jealous individuals who seek to defame myself for my efforts and contribution to the game."

1. I assure you there isn't 1 person on Rubika that is in any way envious of Tisantous.

2. Defame? ... Since when is he famous for anything other than getting kicked out of guilds... Number of accomplishments? 0.

3. Efforts and Contributions? ... Well, he managed to divide several factions leaders ... he also managed to get himself kicked out of several prominent guilds and blacklist himself from half of Omni. WTG.
    Last edited by Ymodem-G; Mar 22nd, 2002 at 17:46:22.

Re: re

Originally posted by Ymodem-G
    Anyone can hide behind the "I'm roleplaying" tag, it still dosn't change the fact he's a griefer.
    Don't forget "freak of nature."
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Re: The *real* story.

Originally posted by Ymodem-G

- When he left DC, half the guild was swearing at him and calling him a complete loser, and MY sources say no one but Venge even likes the guy anymore.

Fin [/B]
    I'm in DC I dont remember anyone saying anything bad about Tisan. Tisan a cool guy. Real life name calling should be left out roleplaying completely.

Re: Re: The *real* story.

Originally posted by Blanch

I'm in DC I dont remember anyone saying anything bad about Tisan. Tisan a cool guy. Real life name calling should be left out roleplaying completely.

/ooc

This is all in character thanks

/ooc off

Funny, I was flooded with info from select DC members when he did leave.

And if he is such a "cool guy" then why is he a Unit Member. And why did I get about 3 or 4 tells from HIM bashing the living heck out of EVERYONE in DC. I still can't belive you guy's let him back in.

Point being anyone that's been hoofed out of multi factions has no place in Omni. He belongs to the clan as far as we're concerned. The self-serving ego-filled message he started this thread with demonstrates that quite well.

His day is coming.

re

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=14378

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=14340

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=14329

Ask yourselves if someone that only shows up to make trouble is really *that* loyal to Omni.

The TBA is not looked upon favorably right now, I'm starting to wonder if they really are NOT at fault for anything at all.

Perhaps they are completely innocent, and everything has been fabricated by Tisantous to divert attention from his real intention.

Dividing the faction leaders of Omni, and aiding the Clan in their efforts to ruin our company.

That in itself is a hundred times the threat the clan could ever be.
    Last edited by Ymodem-G; Mar 22nd, 2002 at 18:49:36.

Lotsa mud being flung around in here...I think I'll just go to the seats and eat my popcorn and keep out of that...

Division9's name is on the ultimatum. I put it there. And so far I've gotten everything I wanted from it. It is working very well, though not for the reasons written on the face of it.

[OOC]

Hell, sometimes things slow down to such a degree that you've got to hit them with a defibrillator and get them jump-started again. That isn't what I wanted to get out of this, but it's a nice side bonus. Now we know for sure that Henry Arafat ... uh I mean Radiman ... has a pulse!

[/OOC]

Well Well

I must say I am really shocked by Div9 agreeing to attack Tir unless Radiman deals with the problem. It seems you dont have time to sit back and eat popcorn you have to attack Tir in less than erm about 50 hours.

Strange I thought DIV9 would have more sense then openly declare war on the clans without first checking with Mr Ross and the rest of Omni-Tek.

Its strange that a guild opposed to TBA would then find its self going on the same road as them. This course of action is very much down TBA's line of work. But to a guild that claims to be loyal to Mr Ross its hard to believe with my own eyes.

I am sure the clans will be waiting in Tir for your attack so i will draw up a chair and watch this. So hand me the popcorn Tredge you have a battle to plan.

I must say as a loyal member of Omni-Tek for many years I am shocked to find so many power mongers who think they can just take the law into their own hands. To find these people in charge of guilds is a major disappointment.

Kirrana

/me smiles and puts his feet up on the chair in front of him and shares his popcorn with Kirrana...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast