Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Radiman, Terror to all ... friend to none.

Radiman, Terror to all ... friend to none.

Sources say that First Order's security team is scheduled to meet this Saturday to discuss whether the war on the Dust Brigade should include helping to defeat anti-Omni party's that are currently residing within our very cities.

Opponents of direct counterinsurgency within Omni argue that it could raise human rights concerns and lead to a quagmire reminiscent of a civil war.

Executive ranks of First Order say they already have sped up the delivery of fresh mining supplies to ensure our production is not halted, and have posted guards outside several key mines to see our product leaves Rubika unhindered.

An unidentified source has told us Henry Radiman has a new fancy, and is willing to go to almost any length to get it. He wants control of the mines that produce the finest Notum in the universe. Recent tactics, appalling even by the clan's violent standerds, suggest that Radiman has resorted to bombings, bribes, murder and even funding the Dust Brigade to gain his objective.

Residents say that Henry Radiman maintains armed death-squads in Tir that are "equipped better than the clan military" and that he has omni commanders on his payroll. A boy of 13 years, now in custody by First Order said Radimans men sent him and two other children, 8 and 9 years old, to an Omni notum mine to work as informants. "Radiman's patrolmen offered me 500,000 credits to find out where Omni's main vein of notum is located." the terrified youth said. "They said if I didn't accept the job, they would hang me by my throat and use me as a bull's-eye."

Early last week according to private sources, a plane flew over the mining zone dangling two filled plastic bags. When it dropped them from 1,200 feet, witness said shrieks could be heard from one of the bags. Inside one bag where two of the informants, their clothing in the second.

The escalating warefare had extended into 4holes earlier last month, when clan forces working for Henry Radiman repeatedly shot and killed innocent unarmed employee's of Omni. Omni must band together to eliminate this common threat, and it appears to be stemming from one man.

Henry Radiman.

Death to Radi Bin Laden !!!!!!!
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Somehow I find this very diffcult to swallow. It is very hard for me to believe that Henry Radiman is even remotely interested in Notum production let alone ordering death squads, bombing attacks from the air, clans working for Radiman attacking 4-holes.....and how did you come to the conclusion that he was behind it all?

I am skeptical but will look foward to any evidence you may have to present. If the threat is real and verified then the appropriate authorities can be alerted.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

only one word to say to the twinkgankers first order : LOL
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

sorry, how can you say "sources say... first order ... "

aren't you from first order ? It's almost as if you are trying to verify with the rest of us, what it is first order is publicizing.

"sources say... first order is downright homosexual.. right guys?"
    --Windowlicker

Anyway, being in your new first order I have to say to everyone else, that first order is just a guild of alts =\

re

Originally posted by MrBunny
    sorry, how can you say "sources say... first order ... "

aren't you from first order ? It's almost as if you are trying to verify with the rest of us, what it is first order is publicizing.

"sources say... first order is downright homosexual.. right guys?"
    --Windowlicker

Anyway, being in your new first order I have to say to everyone else, that first order is just a guild of alts =\

I suggest you take a longer look at First Order, as there is less than 5% of the guild population that are alts.

You've never been in our Faction, simply enough we don't admit l33t d00ds that think everyone they disagree with is "gay".

This information has been provided to First Order by reliable sources, I fully expect some kind of proof to the contrary.

As clanners if you *are* innocent of these charges, it's your responsibility to provide proof that these alegations are *not* true.

You are poisioning the lands around you, and destroying this planet with your filth.

Omni will prevail.
    Last edited by Ymodem-G; Mar 22nd, 2002 at 16:01:24.

the only first order people i meet are the ones who kill event chars(the peaceful ones) and twinks who camp MMD and 2ho
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

Thumbs down French Revolutionary Law

So now it is up to the accused to disprove the claims rather than the accuser to bring proof. This vies back to the heady days of the French Revolution and the era of the guillotine.

Ancient law requires proof of guilt, not proof of innocence. Otherwise I could make any accusation I want and it would be up to you to prove otherwise. Even the pitiable and childish accusation that all First Order are gay. Now it is your problem to prove they are not.

No, I am sorry, it is you, as the accuser, who needs to provide reliable proof not some aribitrary (and conspiritorial) reliable sources say. Who are the "reliable sources" where is the evidence.

Omni Tek can spout all they want but without evidence they are just proving that they are willing to go to any lengths, even illegal ones to rob the clans of our rightful freedoms.

Dauhuai
    41st level Engineer
    Fighting for Freedom by Building for the Future

re

The crimes you have commited will not go unanswered. Prepare yourselves.

The clans are fighting amongst themselves, Henry Radiman is breeding mutations and using your money to fund terrorist organizations.

He watches your children starve, and grows fat off your hard work.

I don't blame you for the brainwashing you've spent your entire life immersed in, Omni will protect those who seek protection.

Those who don't.... well

We'll be seeing you around

HAHAHA...

Omni accusing people of brainwashing.

Further proof that Windowlicker is Rubi Ka's finest stand-up comedian.

Don't overgeneralize, I'm omni and I'm skeptical about such outrageous claims. I want equally outrageous proof if you plan on convinceing the majority of those that are loyal to Omni Tek to do something about it.

Until then, I am holding back my organization's resources until I am sure this isn't a whim of some sort against the clans.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Talking Rest my case

Originally posted by Ymodem-G

As clanners if you *are* innocent of these charges, it's your responsibility to provide proof that these alegations are *not* true.

What ever happened to innocent untill proven guilty?
    Thank you Ymodem-G, no one proven our point better then you, Omni-Tek is a dictatorship with no respect whatsoever for the basic rules of fair trial procedings.
    With OT PR officers like you the clan PR officers can go on holiday.
    "Omni-Tek protects"?
    So does Durex, so what?"

-Caloss2

Aye... like others I tell you...
    Show us these sources.
    Show us your "evidence".
    Show us these 13, 8, 9 year olds.
    Give us pictures of these happenings.
    Prove Radiman is anything remotely like what you calim him to be.
    Otherwise your idiotic accusation is nothing more than that- an accusation. All you say is we are evil and we are poison. You say nothing as to how we are these things. You make vague comments (read: insults) and try to make them into some sort of either "proven" accusations that no one has ever seen any evidence from, or other accusations about the clans as a whole.
    I recommend you stop this course of action immediately and go back to what you seem best at... slaving away mindlessly for your corporation.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Re: Rest my case

Originally posted by Ensign M

What the hell do you think this is? a summer camp? we are Omni-Tek, we dont waste time on people that wont help us.

Anyone here is involved in some way.

Give us proof, and we will be able to talk about it.

I aslo find it hard that Radiman is behind it, but i do suspect that someone, within the council are working with the dust brigade

"quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Ensign M

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell do you think this is? a summer camp? we are Omni-Tek, we dont waste time on people that wont help us. "

Yeah what the hell are we thinking.... OmniTek might have some small flickering of democracy or might just give a small bit of freedom to people... hehe what were we thinking! Come on guys! I mean OmniTek wasting time on any sort of due process or anything other than a scam trial? Theyve got people to brainwash 24/7, they dont have any time for liberty.

"Anyone here is involved in some way."

Ok. Then you are involved. You support the Dust Brigade. Prove that you dont or I'm going to kill you.

"Give us proof, and we will be able to talk about it."

Nonnonononono. No. No. You give US proof Radiman has done anything remotely like what you are accusing him of and THEN we'll talk.

"I aslo find it hard that Radiman is behind it, but i do suspect that someone, within the council are working with the dust brigade"

And I suspect Ross is a coconut.... if only I had two african swallows....

There wouldn't be any good reason for the clans to support the DB because all it does is make us look bad. They kill people on both sides. They are terrorists. They murder children. The murder old people. Why would the clans want to be associated with that? Like I said, they make us look bad, not just to OmniTek, but to the rest of the universe and ICC. Why would we want to look like OmniTek is right in saying we are just terrorists instead of what most of us really are (freedom fighters)? It makes OmniTek look good by making it look as if the planet would be better if OmniTek completely controlled everything. From all this, it makes it look like OmniTek would be the ones who are most benefitted by the DB. And if you think a couple hundred permanent deaths would phase the PR people at OmniTek any longer than it takes them to spew off a speech about the evil clans and a machine-like apology for the deaths, then you are extremely naive.
    Now, I dont really think OmniTek supports the DB, it just makes more sense for them to support it, than for the clans to do so.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Talking The sun, the see, the life

Originally posted by Arila

What the hell do you think this is? a summer camp? we are Omni-Tek, we dont waste time on people that wont help us.

Give us proof, and we will be able to talk about it.

No, your not a summer camp, which is exactly my point, OT is a dictatorship which needs to be changed in to a democracy, by yelling the clans need to prove their innocence, instead of OT proving our guilt, time and again you keep making my point! Not that I mind though,and neither do our PR officers they're already planing a holiday, I hear the Lush Hill resort is beatifull this time of year. If you ask nice I'm sure they'll sent you a postcard.
    "Omni-Tek protects"?
    So does Durex, so what?"

-Caloss2

Privates sources? First Order? HAH!

If Mr. Radiman has done even half of what you claim then why isn't your CEO Philip Ross presenting the evidence to the ICC?

We should listen to the slanderous ramblings of an Omni faction? I don't think so.

Tir is my home and the only "death squads" I have ever seen were when Omni outlaws have invaded to loot and kill.

Either present your evidence or shut up.

Lorriane "Laeni" Woolley
    Last edited by Aniee; Mar 25th, 2002 at 15:04:50.

re

Why dosn't anyone think about the children?

Join Omni-Tek and secure a prosperous future for yourself AND your children!!!

Wink The Children

Y-Modem

It seems that if you want to think about the children you should join the clan. My clan parents raised me in a loving home with a strong sense of family loyalty and duty.

According you your sources Omni-Tek children face abduction and mis-treatment. Since Omni doesn't steal our children and the clan doesn't mistreat children born clan the only children at risk are Omni children.

So now there is a new clan slogan. Think of the Children, Join the Clan. Of course this might all be in error if you were to admit that most of your rambling is Omni propoganda or the rantings of a seriously mislead Omni fanatic.

Think about it. Your arguments seem to so easily turn against your conclusions.

Dauhuai
    47th Level Engineer
    Building Weapons today In hopes of Peace tomorrow.

Any of yous ever been to Safe Haventown? Well it not really a town no mores but it used ta be. I'll tell the story for those that might not knows.

I was trackin some thieves that had holed up in Upper Stret Bank East, they'd stole some big important data that some clan leader type peoples wanted. But that not point. I got map display runnin and right after I barely get across river before big bad nasty sharks eat I and make I go back to reclaim I sees all these ruins. At first I wander around wonderin what da hell used ta be out here. Then I hear noise, I kinda nervous after the whole almost get eaten by sharks thing and turn 'round real fast swinging axes. Well fortunetly person was much shorter then I thought so I miss. After she shoots I a couple of times we realize that we not enemies so we start talkin.

See she used ta be a kid in Safe Haventown, a place where Omni type people and Clan type people lived and worked together bein all happy like. Well after the Clans free the peoples of Athen from Omni the big bad Omni-Pol type peoples were runnin home. Well they comes across Safe Haventown and get all mad cause they just got butt kicked big time by the Clan type people and not wanna see Omnis and Clanners livin all together. So they blow city to rubble. Kill almost everybodies. At first I no get why that such really bad thing. Yeah it not a good thing ta do but people all come back right? Actually no, I guess back then not everybodies got insurance cause it be new back then. I not understands to good but basically lots of people went dead fer good and fer no reason other then Omni-Pol had feelin's hurt cause they got butts kicked in battle fer Athen so they level nice kind city of peaceful type peoples.

Now I just an Atrox and not know much but after hearin that story I know which side more likely ta murder peoples just fer kicks and it sure ain't the Clans.
    Oren "Ironheel" Fadri
    Clan Enforcer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast