Thread: The Reethead Megabash!

The Reethead Megabash! This Sat, March 23!

The last two nights at Reets have had such a great turnout that I have little option but to do it again! As announced on my show last night, we're going to have the mother of all parties this Saturday.

The Event: The Reethead Glass Floor Megabash!!

The Date: Saturday, March 23

The Time: 9pm EST (2am GMT)

The Location: Reet's Retreat on RK-1 (Smack in the middle of Stret West Bank), upstairs on the glass dance floor (that is, until it breaks)

I'll be DJ'ing there all night using a live-stream broadcast over winamp and playing nothing but hardcore industrial, techno, and metal from 9pm EST until whenever I need to pass out, and I give my personal garauntee that you'll pass out first! (hehe) As usual, I'll be doing plenty of commentary, watching the crowd, and taking requests!

The winamp address will be broadcast from within Reet's, so you have to show up to listen in!

I know all the loyal Reetheads will make it (especially since most of them already heard about it from last night's show), and I hope we get a lot of newcomers and first-timers, too!

If you have yet to see a Reethead bash, or if you've only been to one or two, then you should be notified that this will be the MOTHER of all Reethead bashes, and you can't afford to miss out!

We're gonna pack Reet's Retreat wall-to-wall and start bouncing and thrashing to the most hard-edged techno, industrial, and metal tunes out there, and we'll soon see just how strong that glass dance floor really is!

HOOT HOOT!
    Last edited by Tarryk; Mar 22nd, 2002 at 13:40:30.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Another Quick Mention

If there's any particular House, Breakbeat, Techno, Industrial, Grindcore, or Metal that you want to hear, post it here. Only 1 day left before the bash!

My collection will easily get us through the night, but I want to keep everybody happy, so lemme know what you recommend and I'll find it!

See you tomorrow night! HOOT HOOT!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Party Starts in 3 hours!!

It's now 6pm EST, and the Reethead Glass Floor Megabash begins in 3 hours!

Thumbs up AWSOME

just left the party, great! i wish i could have stayed. ROCK ON!
    -Vixett
    (I replied to the wrong party last time lol)

well it's 4:04am EST where I am and yea GREAT PARTY! GREAT MIX! (btw this is Oghmma, pronounced Oh-ma, [Irish god of knowledge]) .

Next one I'm logging into Xaie here and I'll have every last member of 3305 Local with me I hope (so make a LOT of room!)
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Cool

h00t h00t

T-A-doubleR-Y-K!

Phenomenal party Tarryk, im looking forward to the next one =)
    It was late when I left, what time did you guys finally call it a night?

Definatly going in the Reet Retreat scrapbook
    ReetHead "Karrd"
    First to "hand make" Custom Refs.
    President of the late Fixer Coalition
    Member of Storm
    Impatiently waiting to enter the shadow

Talking h00t h00t!!

Wow. That was incredible. My server almost maxed out on listeners! REETHEADS RULE! HOOT HOOT!

I started the wind-down mix at about 4:30am EST, and I finally stopped broadcast at about 5:15am.

Now I'm completely trashed off rum-and-cokes, and ready to call it a night. And what a night it was. 8 hours straight of partying at Reet's Retreat! You guys rocked the place to it's foundation!

Necromatic, Hobbz, Rhina, and Phoenx were the last of the Reetheads to listen, and they stayed with me through to the end. Gotta give props to Rhina especially, who was still dancing away even on my very last song of the night (morning!).

Save for 1 or 2 stragglers who don't understand the definition of "party", a good time was had by everyone, and I have to extend a massive THANK YOU and a quadruple H00T H00T to all the Reetheads that joined in the bash! If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have had the best AO night of my life!

I'm looking forward to future bashes, just keep your eyes on this message board because another one is coming up very soon! There's just no way I can have that kind of turn-out and NOT do it again soon!

Read my sig. That's no lie. I give a h00t h00t about Reetheads! Thanks for joining the party! Reets was PACKED, rockin', bouncin', and slammin' all the way to the very end!

Bedtime for bonzo....

Cool Oh...so tired

Oh geez...I really should be asleep...

Anyways, it was another smashing party! Tarryk really outdid himself this time I must say!!!

Alot happened at this party, too! Everyone IS invited to at least come over and request a song! Keep that Winamp tuned into whatever Tarryk sets it to and I surely hope you have a custom skin for Winamp!

The two big events were Tarryk playing some tunes he hasn't as of yet and the formation of (don't quote me on this...the alcohol is still talking...) the Leet Queen Couch Dancers! We consist of so far Phoenx, Kalae, Catilia, Alerra, myself and a few others I can't remember...anyways...we also had two latecomers which I outfitted to dance since only Alerra and I were up at the time! The party had died down pretty good by 3am! They are Tiinkerbell and one of my friends, Zasi! I know there were 7 original members at the start about 2 hours into the dance but I've forgotten...so sorry! Phoenx was, however, listening to LTK Radio and joined us before everyone at the party crashed!!!

All and all it was a great time for everyone! Even Bluxx But that's a tale for another time!

Ah, yes, Reethead Dancing Queens: Kalae, Cyandi, Catilia, Meaghan, Phoenx, Rhina, and Alerra and the Reet-Leet Megaguard at my side Valarious! Vixett joined in the RDQs for a bit as well.

Thanks for staying the course, girl. Have I mentioned that you rock?

GNASH!

Always a pleasure guarding the DJ at the ReetHead Bashes!

GNASH!

Valarious, the Reet-Leet Megaguard

Talking

Tarryk! w00t!
    i jsut registered Alerra here on the boards.. how do oyu get the litle person icon under your name?

h00t!! Alerra hi there!

Just go to the "user cp" button at the very top of the page while you're logged in, then from there to "edit option". at the bottom of that page is where you can change your avatar.

Tonight we had an Excellent turnout!!!

My gosh we had a great turnout tonight at the club!!!

It was a very good time and I got there about 30 minutes late for the start but all in all 5 of the Queens showed up to make a great success as always...and I'm not forgetting about Tarryk! He makes it all worthwhile!!!

Some people doubt my sanity going to the club and being an Opifex Enforcer...but I suppose you just have to be into it...

Anyways, I hope more faces show up on a regular basis and hope to see everyone there again soon and that Tarryk gets his wish...a turntable and a stand up mike at the club!!! I think it would make for a better atmosphere...
    Sex. We all want it, so don't deny it.

isi "Rharia" Lust

Reet Megabash pics at at AO Vault.

http://aovault.ign.com/features/dail...03-26-02.shtml

Tarryk you asked for screenies but I decided to submit one to AO Vault instead Looking forward to the next.

Oghmma/Xaielao/Fion

Thumbs up h00t!

Ah, very rockin'! Thanks bro!

hehe np. I had better ones (like when the floor was filled with dancing Meta pets) but I decided on that one because it included instructions on how to tune in. Might atract a bigger croud for the next one

Talking

HOOT! They posted my screen of the dance contest.