Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (ooc) More fuel for the fire! .. Org Politics seems to be dieing

Originally posted by Ironheel
    ...once in the break room yelled at his comic book (the outburst was "You can't do that in hyperspace" if anyone is wondering)...
    LMAO!!!

as for the AO "plot"... screw it... orgs are going downhill... the sun(s) are setting on Rubi-ka...

time for AC2.... anyone wanna plan a massive exodus and start a guild there when it comes out?
    "Woe unto those who would tempt us from our path. Woe unto those who would defile the the Spirit in transgression against Him. For them I shall show no mercy. Such is the will of Bantz"

Well I haven't bothered to play in a couple of weeks, been mostly playing WW2OL and I've reactivated my 3 Asherons Call accounts after being here since launch. (BTW AC seems to have adopted alot of neat new things, thoiugh its hard to get back into due to how badly dated the graphics are now.)

Personally I'm planning on playing Asherons Call 2, might try SWG cause several friends I've made from AO are heading there (though I to think it will be Sci-Fi dOOd magnet, like how Shadowbane will be the Fantasy dOOd magnet.)

The only thing that is currently keeping me here in Rubi-Ka is the hope that the 14.x patches make the game signifigently better.

Will AO lose players when other games come out.... probably.

Will it spell the end of AO.... Maybe (Unlike the previous games UO, EQ, AC - AO did not have a large player base to start with. Nor where their developers in serious financial poop.)

Will this be a good thing.... Nope, never a good thing when a game closes, specially a game that if it had better financies and a abetter launch could've been so much more than it currently is.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Just to argue that when SWG will be there, it will be the absolute great thing for AO, because all the f**ked stupid players (J-Rods like.... lamers in other words) will move on to this Massive MultiLamer Online RP.... Then, the people enought smart to stay in AO will really be able to shape the story (well, it is what I hope). Hey FC ! I sign out for 4 years minimum !

SWG is not the end of AO, it is the start of AO ! eheh ! no one agrees ?

((RahZelK the NanoTech))

=====NanoCrystals' Maker=====

[EMail : rahzelk@hotmail.com]
    [Website : http://www.lostsouls.t2u.com]
    =====18:00 to 23:00 GMT+1=====

-=[Fellowship of the Lost Souls]=-

Thumbs up

I'm with ya, n3ss.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Here's a worse scenario:

New SWG lamers play SWG, but it blows so badly they want to play a different OL game (Or they like it, but after they biff Dark and Luck a few times they get bored....).

What are they going to move to...you have fantasy, and sci-fi. How many sci-fi MMORGS are out there? ONE. AO. Us. They will come to us.

joy

Bleys

how bout we all sit down and make a new game .. if you guys make the graphics I can sure do the programming
    dont expect it to be full blown and nice looking though...
    and lets make it lamer proof.

but anyways Im gona try SWG .. im gona try AC2 im even gona try EQ2 (if they ever make one)
    just cause if the game gives me good memorys like the ones I get when I play the AO soundtrack now and remember back at the "first days" its all worth the money .. for me its like climbing a mountain you can live on the feeling for many years after you have experienced it.
    Im here for the memorys I'll be left with.. and not for what I obtained in items or lvls.

ahhh when I think of the "first days" its like the feeling of a warm summer breeze in your hair after months of cold winter .. you cant get enough of that.

It's gonna be interesting when SWG comes out. Has any MMORPG EVER had a bug-free release? So we very well could see a ton of players bailing from SWG. Or we could see a ton of players start AO just because they get tired of waiting for SWG. The only reason I play AO is because MOO3 isn't going to be out until next christmas.
    Oren "Ironheel" Fadri
    Clan Enforcer

ooooohhhh.. MOO3 .. im stilling playing MOO2 waiting for number 3 .. and with no planned beta I can try to sneak in on its unbareable thats it will arrive that late.. *head pops*

Storm_Trooper004 says "Hit for nine-points-non-melee damage!"

To say that my confidence in Verrant to do anything correctly is low would be an understatement. I may be wrong. Let's go debate it while camping the Obi-Wan Kenobi spawn. ^_-

As for Customer Service and Developer communication with the gaming community.. I put Verrant on the far end of evil, and the Turbine Live team at about the opposite end of the scale. Funcom is resting somewhere in the middle, which is alright.. but definitely leaves a lot of room for improvement.

AO has the potential to be the best MMO*RPG* on the market.. the tools and technology are largely already there. Just pray that FC starts using them, and takes a more active/publicly visible position with the community this wonderful game has developed.

You all rock the casbah, and many of you have helped make my gaming experiences in AO that much more richer for it - I'll endevour to return the favour, always.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12