Thread: Hunting grounds after vultures...

Hunting grounds after vultures...

My crat can solo shades and vultures easily with a charmed A4000 elite. Should I move on to cyborgs?

I assume you are talking about the shades and vultures in tir county. You can move on to cyborgs which are fun, but they really aren't much better experience. I would go to lush hills and try to get in a group for fast exp (if thats what you are looking for).

Re: Hunting grounds after vultures...

Originally posted by reppaz
    with a charmed A4000 elite......

roflmfao.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

whats so funny about charming an elite

its not charming the elite specifically, i just love seeing crats walking around with all kinds of misc. pets killing other things.
    It just warms my hart.

plus, i just like the way it was said so casually.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

You could get a team and hunt the Blaster Beetle in Varmint Woods (straight SE from Newland road to VW zone, in the crater).

Aren't crats fun? I just loved going to Bully Bridge and charming one bully and having him beat up the other.

Yes Varmint Woods is an option. You also have the Rhino valley entrance where you'll find good xp.

Borgs being an obvious choice.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Oh elektro lol
    I thought you were makin fun of me charming an elite. Yea it does look pretty hilarious with a crat running around with various mobs following him. Although it gets annoying when it looks like the mob is chasing you, and all the groups around you try to attack it, so they're bots spam, "System override! Not attacking!"

Thanks for locations to hunt guys, I appreciate it =)