Another week at an end, and another weekend of playing is ahead. Two more weeks for me to level like crazy before entering Shadowlands.

Shadowlands release postponed
I posted the press release on Wednesday, in this thread, and I guess everybody know by now. I personally think this is a good thing, and I'm now confident that we'll get it all put together, polished and properly tweaked before the 15.0.1 update goes live on September 3rd.

And a reminder for you all: The only way to get the Jobe luxury apartment is by pre-ordering. I've heard rumors that we will apparently open it up to everybody later on. That is not correct. I'm guessing we might use it for competition prizes at some point, but that's all. If you miss this chance, there won't be another one. So if you want it (you know you do ), remember to pre-order.

ARK expo
The ARK expo starts on Atlantean today, and continues on Rimor tomorrow. ARK and GridStream get together for a ceremony, some partying, and the chance to talk face to face with numerous people from all ARK departments. Don't miss it!

For more information, check the news post and the thread about it.

---

That's really all for this week. Take care everybody, play nice, and maybe we'll meet in-game this weekend, as I have a few places to be and people to see.