Thread: Division 3 Academy open for Class Charlie

Division 3 Academy open for Class Charlie

Division 3: Omni Reclamation, a member of Project Revenant, is announcing the opening of recruitiment for Class Charlie of our Academy.

We are accepting applications for all professions level 5 and above.

We are a role-playing guild, that also focuses on PvP and having fun. As part of Project Revenant, we help to organize and participate in player-run events on RK2.

For more info on Project Revenant, go to www.projectrevenant.com.

If you would like to join Division 3, register for the forums at the Project Revenant website. Then go to the Academy forum, fill out an application in the sticky post "Application for Academy [CET]."
    All the other info you will need to be accepted into Division 3, and the steps to take to accomplish that, are found under the same post.
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2

Cool you said it boss

Grip bumpage here.
    "Woke up this mornin' and...you got yourself a gun."

Sgt. Jeffery "Rhinocerous" Markarian
    Chief, R&D Internal Security
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]

Bumping for Sopranos themesong in Grips siggy
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Cool rock on, slick

It's so cool that you caught that. That show is my favorite. You in a guild, Smasha? Wait, lemme guess, you play on RK1. If you're ever in an alternate dimension state of mind you might check us out.

/me waits impatiently for his complete 1st and 2nd season DVD's of The Sopranos to arrive.

We see.

You got it mate... Rk1 is me main but I will start an alt on Rk2 and see what I can do about joining...
    Aye gotta love that show! One o my favourites as well.

Thumbs up

cool. send me a tell in-game if you want...but you should definitely go to the website above and check it out. we see.

Sounds good mate any specific class you all are looking for?

Cool

Well, I hate to speak for the Division...maybe President Nortsrum will post here as well...anyway...

I am confident that Division 3 would agree with me when I say that, as a RP guild especially, you should play whatever class you want. It takes all kinds...

Look forward to seeing you planetside. Also, if you are really interested in joining, go to www.projectrevenant.com, forums, Academy, joining the Academy, and read that. It tells what is expected/required since we are a RP guild. I can sponsor you, and it should be no trouble to get your ARES votes. See you later.

PS - What profession are you leaning towards? Any thoughts? If you're thinking about a combat type, R&D Internal Security might be looking for some more muscle...just a thought.
    Last edited by The Grip; Mar 27th, 2002 at 17:02:54.

Can i apply for this class? I left earlier because I thought i wouldn't be able to make it into the guild being only level 9, but now i am level 33, so im just wondering if i can re-apply?

Cool hmmm...

/me clears throat

*BUMP*