Thread: Confirmed Bugs-That have not been addressed

Confirmed Bugs-That have not been addressed

I've been communicating with the GMs via email, and I just thought I'd post this here:

Loot Bug- Inability to loot a mob when solo or on a team with loot alpha

Instant death- a problem that exists in both missions and the outside world. You immediately die without appearing to have taken any damage.

Delayed Damage- Your screen fills with red damage spam as you receive all the damage you would have during a successful rooting of a character. This I have been told is being worked on and ONLY applies to characters that can root.

Trader's "Sticky Ground" Nanoformula is now BROKEN. Instead of rooting the mobs..it roots the caster and any member of his team.

I've been having the same problems with the Fixer's "Passive Distributed Entanglement." It roots my buddies and I, rather than the monsters.

This type of thing is happening with the NT blinds I'm using. Blinds me, instead of my tartget.
    ........Truth...........
    Honor--|--Virtue The Order of the Crimson Cross
    .......Loyalty.........

Angry

I'll leave my commentaries to the end of this post as to not annoy any players who could care less.

I tested this for most of my playtime yesterday after the patch was implemented. Please let me know if you've ran into similar problems.

1.) Switching out weapons, items and "wear" do not immediately affect your stats or character graphics. Player must zone to see change in both character graphics and stats. ie. weapons and items w/ bonuses such as pillows and rifles etc. "wear" such as armor and clothes with similar stat bonuses.

2.) Nano "Buffs" also do not affect stats immediately. I need to zone for affects to take place.

3.) Targeting yourself while in Yalmaha and hitting "ESC" to untarget results in player dropping out of the sky like a ton of bricks. i.e. I found out the hard way initially and had to swim for shore in Milky Way. (I do not recommend trying this since it took me 10 mins to get to shore since my swimming ability has been untouched since character generation) *PLEASE TEST IN LOW ALTITUDES ONLY!"

4.) Zoning with Yalmaha makes it absolutely useless and must be unequipped and re-equipped to function again.

5.) Player opening a trade window also sends your beautiful plane screaming towards the hard ground. Hasn't happened often and might have other factors attributing to this issue as well. (need to be tested more but I have a lack of volunteers).

***This Portion is Commentary and Opinions ***
    ***You have been warned!!!***

NERFS:

1.) %100 Nano Cost to Tank Armors render all buffs and nano casting abilities of Soldiers or any one casting with tank armor. This skill is "DEEP BLUE" to soldiers. Making it absolutely impossible to cast a shield or any combat nano's during battle. (it be rather stupid to take off the tank armor, cast, then put the tank armor back on. I tried it already! and it's not recommended). Please consider lowering the cost a bit (which would make more sense) or upgrading the skill muliplier to something more manageable, programming a deep blue skill for soldiers and making the shield nano costs high is a contradiction to the latter.

2.) This is the 3rd time Soldiers took a hit in this nerfing madness. (IMHO). All the while the other character classes have fair'd well. Let us know if you don't want us to play this character and properly remove it from the list of choices.

More to come...

Re: Confirmed Bugs-That have not been addressed

Originally posted by esjay
    Loot Bug- Inability to loot a mob when solo or on a team with loot alpha
    I find the solution to this one is to wait like 45 seconds. Eventually the server will allow you to loot the corpse, just takes a bit of time sometimes.

Angry Soldier Nerf

I have also felt the Soldier nerfs.... I mean come on Soldiers are not that great anyhow, and now they start o nerf us all the time, every patch... < grumble > I have also noticed my QL 91 Novaflow doesnt do nearly as much damage as it used to ( for the most part anyway )... well thats my minor rant.. hee... :-P
    ~Xeo Blade~
    ~Soldier~

OCC Rank: Elder (Advisor - Republic)

........ Truth...........
    Honor--|--Virtue The Order of the Crimson Cross
    .......Loyalty.........

I've been having the same problems with the Fixer's "Passive Distributed Entanglement." It roots my buddies and I, rather than the monsters.
    Yep, same here.

Other bugs:

- teammate's damage/health doesn't always update on your screen. We were fighting a mob, and from my screen, it looked like he was just standing there facing the mob. Neither of them seemed to be doing/taking any damage (except for damage shields!). On my teammate's screen, though, he was dishing it out and taking lots of damage, and in fact was almost dead.

As a side note, the critter's hitpoints showed up very different on our two screens as well.

- "hall of mirrors" effect in mission doorways still occurring.

Re: Re: Confirmed Bugs-That have not been addressed

Originally posted by zeroframerate

I find the solution to this one is to wait like 45 seconds. Eventually the server will allow you to loot the corpse, just takes a bit of time sometimes.
    This is what I've found - I have a 52/53 NT who constantly gets the "You cannot loot this..." problem. If I wait long enough, I finally get the loot... most of the time. Just a synch bug methinks.

~W~

what about poison zones???

Ive found its most frustrating if you get poisoned and need to zone ,, and the zone takes forever .... when you finally do make it out your life has taken a massive loss if you live at all.

This is due to the same problem as grid campers. Your body actually starts taking form before you are even done changing areas, thus rendering you susceptible to damage from someone on the outside or poison damage that you cant even counteract untill you change areas.

This as well as many other bugs is making me wonder how much longer i am going to give funcom before i cancel membership.

I would like to add to funcom, that gamers in US (i cant speak for rest of world) are usually intolerant to bad programming and impatient as well, it seems funcom dosent quite understand that.