Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: post count!

Re: thats a good plan

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    i need to stock up on beer too... between me and marco (housemates bf who basically lives here...) and unreal tournament and AO, i think we need 40 cans for the weekend
    barrels > cans

when i was doing my MCSE I got so plastered on the weekends... i called it a harddrive reset - lol
    i stocked 2 cases (12 bottles a 0.5 litres) on friday - and ran out on sunday night
    Zack "Raik" Brumble - "Boom Hippie Bye Bye, the Raik is back!"

oh dear

too mcuh drink rots your brain...
    but thats quite an impressive drinking session
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Re: oh dear

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    too mcuh drink rots your brain...
    but thats quite an impressive drinking session
    i have been to the bottom of every bottle ;c)

but i never drink when im down, so i guess i associate feeling good with drinking alcohol..

i dont have a problem with alcohol...
    have massive problems without alcohol tho... D'uh

J/K ;c)

Since I am going on a 2 week holiday...I thought I might spam you a bit...but the post limit is 60 sec's and my plane leaves in an hour so the 100 post mark might take a tad to long.

So just keep running and never never stop being fixers.

Eka - you really dont want to enter a "Im more gimped than you", debate with a fixer. You might as well /terminate
    Last edited by Ekasel; Mar 22nd, 2002 at 16:22:46.

Originally posted by Ekasel
    Since I am going on a 2 week holiday...I thought I might spam you a bit...but the post limit is 60 sec's and my plane leaves in an hour so the 100 post mark might take a tad to long.

So just keep running and never never stop being fixers.

Eka - you really dont want to enter a "Im more gimped than you", debate with a fixer. You might as well /terminate
    i dont remember my last holidays - enjoy Eka!! you most likely earned the time off ;c)

come back healthy and with a couple of good stories to tell

Cool Has this ever happened to you?

Last night I was talking to a NPC at the outpost in Wailing Wastes (can't remember his name--he tells a pointless story referring obliquely to "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", I think).
    As I often do, I think I forgot to to hit Enter before typing in a chat response. So somehow I hit Q or something else and inadvertently attacked him--OOPS! 2 or 3 quick swats from him and a Female Watcher and I was reclaim meat--and lost 1/3 of my progress to the next level--D'OH!

Tell me I'm not the only one--post your stories of ignominious NPC deaths here!

Re: Has this ever happened to you?

Originally posted by Ciprox
    Last night I was talking to a NPC at the outpost in Wailing Wastes (can't remember his name--he tells a pointless story referring obliquely to "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", I think).
    As I often do, I think I forgot to to hit Enter before typing in a chat response. So somehow I hit Q or something else and inadvertently attacked him--OOPS! 2 or 3 quick swats from him and a Female Watcher and I was reclaim meat--and lost 1/3 of my progress to the next level--D'OH!

Tell me I'm not the only one--post your stories of ignominious NPC deaths here!
    i think on my first day of beta i tried attacking a guard in a backyard, cuz i wanted his armor... i dont need to tell you the end of that story, now do i? =)

Wolf Trivia - Day 2

Wolves often mate for life and may even howl in sadness when their partner dies.

Kinda gets you right there, don't it.
    Gvain
    68th level Fixer
    Clan of Rubi-Ka 2

Re: Wolf Trivia - Day 2

Originally posted by Gvain
    Wolves often mate for life and may even howl in sadness when their partner dies.

Kinda gets you right there, don't it.
    maybe i should marry a wolf - im not sure if one of my ex-girlfriends would even raise an eyeborw when i bite it...

Then again, maybe one of the x's qualifies as a wolf, thus making them eligible for marraige...

*shudder*
    Nietya

Level 77 Clan fixer.

Trellame ought to be sainted or made a deity or something. I mean, seriously.

Originally posted by Nietya
    Then again, maybe one of the x's qualifies as a wolf, thus making them eligible for marraige...

*shudder*
    thats plain scary =)

Hey here is a question how do you know which NPC's will talk to you?

Originally posted by Bobotheone
    Hey here is a question how do you know which NPC's will talk to you?
    run up to them, smack them in the face and hide in the bushes.

or maybe type

/say tell me what you know

You'll sometimes notice an NPC with a full name, like "Lucius Kariotis" or something similar. This stands out from the generic "Male Clan Watcher" tags, and you know it's not a PC because of the first and last name. These are the only ones I even try to talk to--others never seem to know anything. I think some of these "named" NPCs may give out quests.

npcs

i enjot pulling npcs all the way across zones, then rooting them... hehe
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Useless fact

"Internet" derived from a combination of Intergalactic Network.

uh oh useless triva!!!!!!!!

The metal instrument used in shoe stores to measure feet is called the Brannock device.
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast