Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: post count!

oh ya.

I forgot to add this...silly me.
    The Specials, The Toasters and Mesiskaphales ownzzor!
    'stars

Oh yeah! Well...

Small cockroaches are more likely to die on their backs than large cockroaches.

Fishbone!
    Trellame
    Legitimate businessman
    Board Member | The Black Company
    www.the-black-company.net
    Founder & Former President | The Mockers
    trellame@anotherwebboy.com

Just saw this on PBS Newshour: 2000 tons of Nuclear waste are currently created each year in the U.S. Also, 100 square miles of groundwater in Washington state at the Hanford site are radioactive and leaking towards the Columbia river...

wow peoples... I am so proud

I call for spam and get the best.. we are now around 50 post above the NTs quite a way yet to catch the Enforcers... but they are a tricky bunch with Gummi, Yazule, Cloudeh and Thyrra amongst their ranks and all in the top 10 posters

but we can do it

(but I noticed we got Garzu posting here aswell.. now he is a heavy poster! Thanks Garzu)

The Mazateco Indians of Mexico can hold a complete conversation just by whistling.

oh! 600 posts for me!!!

YAY!

gratz to me for being a fledgling spammer

And again

Malcolm Lowry had pnigophobia—the fear of choking on fish bones.
    Augustus Caesar had achluophobia—the fear of sitting in the dark.
    Androphobia is a fear of men.
    Caligynephobia is a fear of beautiful women.
    Pentheraphobia is a fear of a mother-in-law.
    Scopophobia is a fear of being looked at.
    Phobophobia is a fear of fearing.
    Mageiricophobia is the intense fear of having to cook.
    Papaphobia is the fear of Popes.
    Taphephobia is the fear of being buried alive.
    Clinophobia is the fear of beds.
    Trellame
    Legitimate businessman

I poured some IP into spamming, and now my runspeed is (8.61 posts per day)

Spam

Hmmm. Is there a Gen Buff for that?
    Trellame
    Legitimate businessman

no at the moment it is enforcer only... I am going to spam the community address until they either give us an equal one.. or remove the 60 post timer to the fixer boards to even things up a bit

Post count blah

Mp's are spamming because they have nothing wrong with their profession they have noting better to do. Nt have problems as well as the hapless fixer thats why our postcount has always been high. If they ever put up a thread about how many people are dissatisfied with summon ammo,armor,weapons and our protection nanos(which are none) and our hostile nanos(fickel fate,which i dont count because not even high level fixer mobs use it) then we would have the most post by far. But what do i know im just a level 171 fixer that cant kill any profession that has a shotty (almost all professions).

Hunter06
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Re: Post count blah

Originally posted by Failed Fixer
    Mp's are spamming because they have nothing wrong with their profession they have noting better to do. Nt have problems as well as the hapless fixer thats why our postcount has always been high. If they ever put up a thread about how many people are dissatisfied with summon ammo,armor,weapons and our protection nanos(which are none) and our hostile nanos(fickel fate,which i dont count because not even high level fixer mobs use it) then we would have the most post by far. But what do i know im just a level 171 fixer that cant kill any profession that has a shotty (almost all professions).

Hunter06
    'lo Hunter

If you cant kill them... confuse them =)
    Cast LFF on yourself and do /pulp while sidestepping in circles... if that doesnt kill them I dont know what will...

on a different sidenote - Im a Shotty Fixer as of yesterday.
    Love it. Not going back unless its nerfed to bits.

-Raik Out
    Zack "Raik" Brumble - "Boom Hippie Bye Bye, the Raik is back!"

Hah, good to see other people keeping an eye on the number of posts as well!!

I thought it was just me , and that i was sad......
    JimmySav , Neutral Fixer RK-2
    "Jim'll Fix it for you...."

CEO Rubika Asset Management
    "Jimmy's back, and this time, its personal!"

Postspeed of (4.60 posts per day) here...

Maybe we should start a Haiku thread here... we have one on my home board (Tribes 2... I'm an FPS geek, yes) and it does quite well.

Fun fact o' the day -

Suppose that you have a rope around the equator of a basketball. How much longer would you have to make the rope so that it is 1 foot from the surface of the basketball at all points? The answer is 2*Pi feet.

Now suppose you have the rope around the equator of the earth. (Yes, a rope about 25,000 miles long!) How much longer would you have to make the rope so that it is 1 foot off the ground all the way around the equator?

Surprise answer: it's 2*Pi feet also!

I am not an engineer. I am not an engineer. I am not an engineer. I am not an engineer.

Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

engineers

a computer scientist, a philosopher and an engineer were set a task by a phsychologist:

from a start point exactly 2 meters away from a table with a pint of snakey b on it, they were told to take a step towards the table, their next step had to be half the lenght of their first, their third half the length of the second, etc. was it possible to reach the table?

the philosopher sat down and started thinking, eventually deciding that the table was a figment of his imagination, and was as real as he was, sadly he confused himself, so he spent the next three days trying to decide if he existed, or if he was a figment of the tables imagination.

the computer scientist scratched his head, stroked his goatee, took one step of 1 meter, another of 0.5 and another of 0.25 before stopping to think, giving up, and searching the web for a solution.

the engineer took one step of 1 m, one of 0.5 m and one of 0.25 m, exclaimed "near enough's good enough" reached over, and took the pint.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

intra has more posts than me :(

is it just me, or do fixers have a taste for ska? cool
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

I have more posts than rbf! :D

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    is it just me, or do fixers have a taste for ska? cool
    I think your skankin' has contaminated us all

thanks!
    lol

<---- Does *not* have a taste for ska-punk, which is what y'all call ska.

I have a taste for many other things, though. Old NYC punk, most forms of hardcore, grindcore, death metal, techno, electro, hip-hop, most any form of rock that doesn't suck (coughemocoughindierock), dub (electronic and reggae), reggae, twentieth century compositions (Lucier, Tzadik, Zorn, etc.), jazz, and a few other things that are just slipping my mind.

=)
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Another fact: everyone in the world could fit on the Isle of Wight (in the UK).

Actually, I think this is more of a 'pork pie' than a 'fact'.
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

A: no they couldn't

B: they wouldn't want to go there in the 1st place.....
    JimmySav , Neutral Fixer RK-2
    "Jim'll Fix it for you...."

CEO Rubika Asset Management
    "Jimmy's back, and this time, its personal!"

Originally posted by Illhyana
    A pig has a half hour orgasm.
    So you must be really in good FORM uh ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast