Thread: Party corrupts youth of Rubi-ka 2

Talking Party corrupts youth of Rubi-ka 2

Apparently after a successful restructuring of their clan, members of The One turned up in the City of Tir, Backyard 1 on Rubi-ka2, beginning late 19 Mar and extending well into the next morning. They claimed to be there to assist the new arrivals with important skills and equipment. Upon closer inspection however, the skills taught to the new arrivals were dance lessons and inappropriate gestures. And the important equipment was actually alcohol and party clothes. A visiting clan member on a true mission of good faith reported these activities to the local authorities, claiming “The hooligans are contributing to the delinquency of our minors. They are corrupting our youths.”
    When I arrived on the scene, I discovered The One’s President, Incursion, wrestling a Viviparous Lizard to the ground and force feeding it whiskey. The then rather inebriated President attempted to teach the sedated animal tricks. The youngest member of the group, Draevel, was seen removing his shirt to show off his “groovy dragon tattoo” to any newcomer that was in the vicinity. Bladehand, the General in charge of Tactical and Assault division and Morrdia, the General who heads Research and Development, watched the festivities and provided counseling to any newcomers who may have been traumatized by The Ones activities.
    Once the authorities arrived the festivities were broken up, but evidence of the party remained scattered across the Training ground. Discarded containers, inebriated creatures, and one half naked newcomer cuddling a Leet, were among the residue left behind by the celebration.
    In the streets of Tir, Isavoe, the General in charge of Information and Counterespionage, was found by The Tir Grid.
    Reporter: “Mam, can you comment about the actions of The One last night?”
    Isavoe: “Where is BoBo? He is the man. No the Bot. He is the Manbot.”
    Not much else could be understood.
    Later that morning Janitor Droid 117-H43 was found in hiding. His only comment was “Is she gone this unit is not a BoBo.”
    In another report by the authorities, three newcomers have not turned up since disappearing from the Tir Backyard 1 training facilities. It is feared that foul play may have befallen these individuals, or worse they may have joined The One.

My Crat in training was there when this happened. I saw the people you speek of and they were indeed passing out 'party favors' and teaching rude gestures. Keeping the trainies in that area from doing what they are supposed to do.. TRAIN!

I sent a notice to my superiors via a subspace signal but apparently they thought nothing of it. They never do listen to clerks :\.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"