Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ash token exploit

Ash token exploit

As the 13.92 patch today seems to be made to fix the unlimited token exploit from the Ash mission, can you tell us what happens to the people who used it blatantly to get the 1000 token board ?

Will again no actions being taken against obvious exploiters like always ? Will they keep their tokens ?
    Last edited by Greystar; Mar 20th, 2002 at 11:58:15.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Re: Ash token exploit

Originally posted by ImaGideon
    As the 13.92 patch today seems to be made to fix the unlimited token exploit from the Ash mission, can you tell us what happens to the people who used it blatantly to get the 1000 token board ?

Will again no actions being taken against obvious exploiters like always ? Will they keep their tokens ?
    Forgive my ignorance but...... unlimited tokens?

Re: Re: Ash token exploit

Originally posted by Zerosignal

Forgive my ignorance but...... unlimited tokens?
    forgiven... yes unlimited tokens.... really really fast tokens. i know sevral people who got 1k tokens in under 2 days.

and i had to do it the old fationed way.
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

Ah! so thats the reason the servers just went down
    Sinclare
    LV 63 Adventurer
    RubiKa2

people been doing this token exploite for weeks now. if it is getting fixed it is about damn time.

BTW: just incase there not fixing it.... please dont post any info on how it is done..... we dont need MORE exploiters on our hands!

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

Wink Hehe

Things are (almost) never what they seem.

And I thought this patch was to stop token farming - 'weit gefehlt'.

Well, I hope the chest loot problem is fixed - this is a big one (for me).

And, on behalf of the original topic:

I wish you (Funcom) would be one time as hard to your exploiting community as you are to the 'occasional' players: Sorry, we can't reimburse that Pistol ... . (flames useless)

So long,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious

omfg, and i though Alvin was bad already getting 30 tokens everytime you complete the mission.
    orderangel lvl 154 MP
    nakajima lvl 112 NT
    chaosangel lvl 123 MA
    kazaraki lvl 81 Crat
    chiika lvl 83 DOC
    Ilitefires lvl 16 Engy
    Ayumisan lvl 16 Trader
    MysticRogue lvl 16 Agent

Searching the world of those who sheds light on this awful planet.

It's fixed in this patch.. just read the patch info.

Just out of curiosity.. what was the exploit anyways ?

Originally posted by Kagetsu
    omfg, and i though Alvin was bad already getting 30 tokens everytime you complete the mission.
    Who's Alvin ? :P

Itburnz

**** **** ****! SO that how every ****ing one has one now!

Damnit the next big exploit that is out im doing it, everyone else has!

I know how it is done and it's not really exploiting because there is no bug involved. Just a game design flaw that allows the creative players to farm tokens really fast.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

bacily the way i understand it . people where seting up enginere caricters to warp people back to the dungen to more quickly compleat the mission. (this part i saw becase i was camping a mob for armor in the next room.. getting spamed continusly)

then uppon compleating the mission people where somehow getting mega tokens.... someone told me they usually got between 6-25 tokens when they where spost to only get one.... not shure how they did taht part. but you can see the probelm!

Looks like FC once again credit the people that exploit, just like they did with the people doing the mission running exploit to gain xp afew weeks ago.

I knew about both exploits, reported both and after I reported this last one I know atleast 15 people that have gotten their 1k token board this way, if FC would have cared they would fix it right away or would have had a GM there checking all the time...

IMO this only show one thing from FC, they totally give a **** about the players that try not to exploit and take use of bugs/loopholes.

Cosmik/Cz can't you just say this loud instead, just repeat:

"Screw all our customers that don't cheat, we don't care **** about doing anything against exploiters(except fixing the exploit 2 weeks after it have been reported)"

This is one of the most serious exploits yet, FC have known about it since the start, or 2 days after, and they still don't care about checking the log, remove the tokens from the cheaters and suspend their accounts.

Even worst, some ARKs are doing this exploit with their playing characters(not gonna say any names) I want to know that I can trust the person then I petition, no chance that I will petition and report any exploit anymore, is the exploit forum "safe" to use or who read that?

Now we all know that when next serious exploit is out, it's 100% safe to use it to gain unfair advantages, isn't that great of a company to show that they care so little?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I said it before.

Give me level 200 and a 1k board on all my characters and ill tkae a break in the real world for a month or too. Please punish me like this PLEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE.

HEHHEHE but I would just exploit another account up to a 1k board and ll level 200s also while I waited my month on my main account.

Originally posted by NikkiDial
    I said it before.

Give me level 200 and a 1k board on all my characters and ill tkae a break in the real world for a month or too. Please punish me like this PLEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE.

HEHHEHE but I would just exploit another account up to a 1k board and ll level 200s also while I waited my month on my main account.
    The sad part is that you don't even get suspended for 1 month.

You can exploit all you want until they fix the exploit and then you can start with a new..
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    Looks like FC once again credit the people that exploit, just like they did with the people doing the mission running exploit to gain xp afew weeks ago.

I knew about both exploits, reported both and after I reported this last one I know atleast 15 people that have gotten their 1k token board this way, if FC would have cared they would fix it right away or would have had a GM there checking all the time...

IMO this only show one thing from FC, they totally give a **** about the players that try not to exploit and take use of bugs/loopholes.

Cosmik/Cz can't you just say this loud instead, just repeat:

"Screw all our customers that don't cheat, we don't care **** about doing anything against exploiters(except fixing the exploit 2 weeks after it have been reported)"

This is one of the most serious exploits yet, FC have known about it since the start, or 2 days after, and they still don't care about checking the log, remove the tokens from the cheaters and suspend their accounts.

Even worst, some ARKs are doing this exploit with their playing characters(not gonna say any names) I want to know that I can trust the person then I petition, no chance that I will petition and report any exploit anymore, is the exploit forum "safe" to use or who read that?

Now we all know that when next serious exploit is out, it's 100% safe to use it to gain unfair advantages, isn't that great of a company to show that they care so little?
    Yeah those pesky ARKs!

You know they don't even help people...they just sit there waiting for someone to petition an exploit so that they can use it...evil ARKs!

/sarcasm
    I miss LadyE.

You are suposed to get a double token (single token wortyh twice as much as a mission token). If somebody got more than that every time then it sure was a bug exploit.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

it wasnt an exploit just poor design. You had to ASK for your token. The problem was you could ask him more than once before he left.

Alot of people also put the packages in the bank so they didn't have to go and give the package right away, they collected all packages they needed first and then returned one at the time.

The packages were unique so they had to put them in bank just so they could have more than 1(this alone is a kind of exploit)

Also when you returned the first you completed the quest, but you could return more anyway.

There are alot of steps you could take to do this...

Yeah those pesky ARKs!

You know they don't even help people...they just sit there waiting for someone to petition an exploit so that they can use it...evil ARKs!

/sarcasm
    You want to report a serious exploit and the person you report it to abuse it themselfs?
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast