Thread: The Greatest Party EVER (And You Missed It??)

The Greatest Party EVER (And You Missed It??)

That's right. If you don't already know what I'm talking about by the subject line, you probably missed out. My pre-emptive apologies.

At 9pm EST, I started the partying down at Reets, as was announced.

By 10pm EST, a few people showed up.

By 11pm EST, Reets was housing the most kickin' party in the history of Rubi-Ka.

At 12am, we broke the record again, and were literally shaking the walls of the server down with the rocking that was happening. The dance floor of Reet's Retreat was FILLED!!

The party officially wound down at 1am, and then the server died.

But I continued to broadcast for a few minutes, sending out the chill tunes and the thank yous. And this is my last thank you (so I don't annoy all of you who were actually there).

Thank you for showing up, everybody. That was a player event for the history books, and if anything else, it was the greatest event I've ever had the pleasure to take part in, and quite frankly the most fun I've EVER had on Rubi-Ka!

Keep rockin', Reetheads! I'll post again when the next party gets scheduled!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Thumbs up

Great party! Looking forward to the next one.