Thread: Problem getting appartment

Problem getting appartment

I am up to lvl 8 now and havn't been able to get an appartment. I didn't try any in the back yard area so I could get one accessable out in Omni-E. I kno know if the 4 doors in Omni-E and I have been to all 4 many times. So far can't get in any of them.

There are a lot of house doors in Omni-E, and I have tried many of them. No go.

You are sure you do not have a key in a bag or the bank ?

( In case you let someone else take your character for a spin )

Apartment keys only work if they are in your main inventory.

If you have no key, then all you can do is petition.

I had a key stop working for me and petitioned...and a GM helped me get a new one about an hour later.

You are not missing much yet though. Apartments are small and can only have 10 items in them. If you put any more in, they vanish without a trace...

I am hoping for a big apartment with windows, a view and a much higher item limit someday

I do not have a key because I have not been able to get in an appartment yet.

And I tried the petition thing. got no responce. Tried the apartmenst again and still can't get in any.

Originally posted by Seid
    You are not missing much yet though. Apartments are small and can only have 10 items in them. If you put any more in, they vanish without a trace..
    Ohh man thats where my sassy red dress dissapeared to, Guess I won't be keeping my clothes in an apartment anymore.

Keep petitioning. Sometimes the queue is so big you drop out of it...they do eventually answer.

At least they have always done so for me.

Please do repetition. At the moment the wait time is is not too long at all, so the sooner you petition, the faster you get your apartment.

As for your first petition, I can only hypothesise it timed out. Petitions will stay in the queue for 4 hours. If you have not heard back by then, please repeition. For my own curiosity, how long ago did you send in your petition?
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative