Thread: Party at Reets Tonight (live DJ)

Cool Party at Reets Tonight (live DJ)

It's party-time at Reet's Retreat in Stret West Bank on RK1 tonight. I'm having some friends, and I invite anyone of omni, neutral, or clan to join in on the fun.

I'll be the live DJ for the evening, using direct mp3 streaming through winamp. The IP play location for winamp will be announced within Reet's, so you gotta show up to listen in!

We'll be listening to Metal, Techno, Industrial, and my own little sarcastic quips for a powerhouse 3 hours of fun!

The time of the party is officially 9pm EST (Eastern Standard Time, you do the math) tonight, Tuesday March 19th, and will end at midnight.

But hey, show up early if you like! Should things go well with my mission, I'll be there nice and early, kicking things off with some of my private metal-mixes!

Oh yeah, I'll be setting the max listener base to 30 when I kick things off (though that may increase as time goes on), so show up early to garauntee your slot on the stream!
    Last edited by Tarryk; Mar 19th, 2002 at 19:20:52.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Thumbs up

Woot!

I'll be there, I'm unlikely to ever miss a party
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

Best event ever

Grats Tarryk,

Keep it rockin

Talking

GREAT party Tarryk, had alot of fun. Plan to attend the next one, and will once again give the word out around Rubi-Ka.

Talking Hey tarrky! =P

Awsome party, i've been looking for something like this since i started playing, no one really seems to be too interested in having fun, just leveling and over equpiing, its good to see some people get together for the common purpose of having fun and getting down with their bad selves, oh and showing of that cute new outfit ya just bought =P LOVE YA MAN, free hugs for the DJ!

HOOT HOOT!! Thanks guys and girls. If only I learned how to properly emote-hug, Essensea! lol!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

with pratice

next party i'll take ya aside and show ya the ease of emote hugs =P

hahaha, thanks, I look forward to that.

Thumbs up Awsome party!

I feal sorry for all who miss this party! great party (got 25k of tips )
    -Vixett